Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the servant is back and making up for the lost time *NT*

3 posters

Go down

the servant is back and making up for the lost time *NT* Empty the servant is back and making up for the lost time *NT*

Post by garam-kuta Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:36 pm

*NT*

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

the servant is back and making up for the lost time *NT* Empty Re: the servant is back and making up for the lost time *NT*

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:46 pm

I will leave your master(s) and mistress(es) to you.  Be at their service to your heart's content. 
I am also making up for my future absence. I just gave permission to myself to post whatever until 10 pm today. Miss me after that. Whatever you blabber after that won't get any response from me.

Back to top Go down

the servant is back and making up for the lost time *NT* Empty Re: the servant is back and making up for the lost time *NT*

Post by garam_kuta Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:32 pm

Kinnera wrote:I will leave your master(s) and mistress(es) to you.  Be at their service to your heart's content. 
I am also making up for my future absence. I just gave permission to myself to post whatever until 10 pm today. Miss me after that. Whatever you blabber after that won't get any response from me.

I wouldn't worry about the pimp's empty NTs. Laughing

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:10 pm

Kinnera wrote:I will leave your master(s) and mistress(es) to you.  Be at their service to your heart's content. 
Nice to see you back Kinnera. Don't say you are going to give up that easily and stop posting here!
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down