El Perdón Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

El Perdón

Go down

El Perdón Empty El Perdón

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:37 pm

Back to top Go down

El Perdón Empty Re: El Perdón

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:49 pm

OMG!! Espanol!! A friend suggested this app called DuoLingo where we can learn whatever language we want to. I started off learning Spanish. It was a lot of fun. Loved it!! But then, things got busy the last couple of weeks. Got off track. Need to start that again soon.

Muchas gracias, mi querido amigo!! Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:24 pm

i like Spanish songs, even if I don't understand a single word... evokes certain kind of passion. guess if I date anyone non indian, it will most likely be someone Spanish hehe (or maybe Italian). last time I said that here, gk or someone said that may be the case coz hindi music has copied Spanish music and dance a lot. could be true.

don't care for learning Spanish, or for that matter any language, except maybe, well, passable Spanish and French, just in case.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:31 pm

Meghna Mathur wrote:i like Spanish songs, even if I don't understand a single word... evokes certain kind of passion. guess if I date anyone non indian, it will most likely be someone Spanish hehe (or maybe Italian). last time I said that here, gk or someone said that may be the case coz hindi music has copied Spanish music and dance a lot. could be true.

don't care for learning Spanish, or for that matter any language, except maybe, well, passable Spanish and French, just in case.
yeah, spanish songs are very lively and catchy. I love them too. Started loving them more after going to Zumba. Half the songs are spanish there. 
Love middle eastern songs too. Soo good! Again, thanks to bellydancing classes Smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:08 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:27 pm

A beautiful BD number (actually, the last cool down song). Enjoy! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum