Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

x n i

Go down

x n i Empty x n i

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:07 pm

bought a yoga online package on groupon... 

xh walks into me doing it (well i am usually sprawled in my living room), and goes.... why this? if you wanna learn then learn from someone authentic, and not from someone who is just good at its publicity. Learn from someone like... say baba ramdev. 

i am like - can't believe you said that... i am not learning anything from anyone with the name baba... 

and yet another argument continued.

Back to top Go down

x n i Empty Re: x n i

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:21 am

You two are bickering like any normal married couple. Why keep calling him ex?
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:23 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:You two are bickering like any normal married couple. Why keep calling him ex?
it's fashionable to have an xh.

lady1: my hubby....
lady2: i too have a thing to say about husbands! i had one!
lady2 (all attention): wow! really? then what happened?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:59 am

haha.. well what else should i call him. 

now that you mentioned it, i spent some part of the morning thinking. I used the wrong word argument. should have said discussion. 

i don't know how to explain it, but we don't really bicker like a married couple. We still fight, but those are short lived high tension time sensitive stuff, like if we are getting late for somewhere. Or when he is doing the things that have annoyed me the most over the years.  For most times, and mainly when talking about ideologies, we simply tell our opinions upfront, and have some back an forth. kinda like two open-minded colleagues would. It's done with good humor and mostly with a sense of detachment. 99% of the time there is no other undertone of authority on either side, or judgement, or analysis, or trying to change the other's opinion. and none of us drag in each other's past (like some related incidence) or family anymore. i didn't call him an aaresesy. he didn't say i was too harsh and dismissive of anything that doesn't align with my principles. we discussed pros and cons of baba ramdev. he said forget about other things of his, and see if his yoga is good enough to practice. i said i won't follow his yoga practices too when i think the guy's a crook. 

the discussion moved on with my daughter. i exclaimed how i am not even half close to copying what the women on the screen were doing. So she said, 'yeah why is that. Why are so many white women better at yoga'. To which i said that they have much more flexible bodies. Then we discussed the irony of how yoga was invented in india, and most indians have stiff bodies, and then wondered if that's why we felt the need to invent it in the first place. Usual geeky stuff that xh never ever gets into lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum