CNN : ON THE PIMPIN' SISTAHS OF OUR FORUM Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CNN : ON THE PIMPIN' SISTAHS OF OUR FORUM

Go down

CNN : ON THE PIMPIN' SISTAHS OF OUR FORUM Empty CNN : ON THE PIMPIN' SISTAHS OF OUR FORUM

Post by garam_kuta Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:35 pm

kind and gentle, but accurate views on our forum's pimpin' sistahs

starting at 00:07
these are...."subjects in a clinical course in psychology. There are all sorts of different behaviors they display, but one of them is projection, that the conduct they do regularly they accuse everyone else of doing."

ps: cruz may not agree but he can make mistakes and say the right thing  Wink

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

CNN : ON THE PIMPIN' SISTAHS OF OUR FORUM Empty Re: CNN : ON THE PIMPIN' SISTAHS OF OUR FORUM

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:09 pm

making sense... rashmunni ran to brie for help with wiki wars, so he is accusing me of doing the same as well. he probably sees brie as a savor, and is ruing the fact that brie is not his support any more. so he is accusing me of taking that support away. acting like a typical jealous insecure person.

I have noticed a trend with me. ideally women should be jealous of me for getting close to a guy, because you know, probably they liked him or something. but on this forum it's usually men who are jealous of me getting close to a guy that they are obsessed with, and they hate how I got in between somehow. happened with bittu too. same with carvaka.

ideally they should be jealous of the other guy, no? no one loves me enough to get jealous of other men? oh well, I never claimed to have a normal life anyway.

Back to top Go down

CNN : ON THE PIMPIN' SISTAHS OF OUR FORUM Empty Re: CNN : ON THE PIMPIN' SISTAHS OF OUR FORUM

Post by garam_kuta Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:15 pm

interesting .. with the pimping sista, may be it's just their DNA.... Sad

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down