Have we accepted the reality of Trump? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have we accepted the reality of Trump?

+6
confuzzled dude
Merlot Daruwala
southindian
goodcitizn
MaxEntropy_Man
SomeProfile
10 posters

Go down

Have we accepted the reality of Trump? Empty Have we accepted the reality of Trump?

Post by SomeProfile Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:35 pm

I see no Trump-related posts in recent weeks on this forum. Does that mean we the members here have accepted the reality that Trump will be the POTUS by this time next year? Personally, I am surprised that many publications, forums and individuals still don't see the writing on the wall. Some of them are clinging on to the fantasy of a Shrillary win, while others are lost in the la-la land of some other Republican candidate emerging. Come general election campaign time, the debates are going to be highly entertaining. Trump is going to make the heads of Shrillary and her campaign spin so fast, they won't know what hit them. He is going to win YUUUUGE!

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Have we accepted the reality of Trump? Empty Re: Have we accepted the reality of Trump?

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:29 pm

hillary clinton is the next POTUS. that is all. trump etc. are just distractions.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Have we accepted the reality of Trump? Empty Re: Have we accepted the reality of Trump?

Post by goodcitizn Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:15 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:hillary clinton is the next POTUS. that is all. trump etc. are just distractions.
Looks like Trump will secure the needed delegates which, a couple of months back, seemed unlikely. Once he wins the nomination, God only knows what dirty tricks he will pull to beat Hillary. I am scared for the country.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:26 am

Trump looks to be GOP nominee. Once he's in game mathematically he has 50% chance. I don't who here still complains about India being intolerant, but we could see US crazies come out and make him the next President.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:32 am

southindian wrote:Trump looks to be GOP nominee. Once he's in game mathematically he has 50% chance. I don't who here still complains about India being intolerant, but we could see US crazies come out and make him the next President.

Avivek, I'm happy you see the parallels. Crazies like you and SP should be very happy to see Trump win.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:23 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
southindian wrote:Trump looks to be GOP nominee. Once he's in game mathematically he has 50% chance. I don't who here still complains about India being intolerant, but we could see US crazies come out and make him the next President.

Avivek, I'm happy you see the parallels. Crazies like you and SP should be very happy to see Trump win.
lol!

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:44 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:hillary clinton is the next POTUS. that is all. trump etc. are just distractions.

Americans - for all their "progressiveness" - will think THREE times when voting for a woman as president. Yes, the same can be said about Obambi - but they did think TWICE. Hillary is now just as controversial as Trump. With Blacks and hispanics, and muslims coming out openly in support of Hillary, the rest will gravitate towards Trump. That too, if he picks another woman as a VP candidate, Americans will go for Trump as they would rather go step by step in voting for a woman at the top of the tiket.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:17 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:

Nope RNI Loin,

You are wrong... as expected.

What is so weak in your head that you don't get it. The people calling India intolerant (which is not true), cannot see hundred and thousands of in-your-face intolerant in USA, in the so-called most progressive societies.

Despite the level of diversity in India, I believe the tolerance of Indians many times over the Americans.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:44 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

Americans - for all their "progressiveness" - will think THREE times when voting for a woman as president. Yes, the same can be said about Obambi - but they did think TWICE.  Hillary is now just as controversial as Trump. With Blacks and hispanics, and muslims coming out openly in support of Hillary, the rest will gravitate towards Trump. That too, if he picks another woman as a VP candidate, Americans will go for Trump as they would rather go step by step in voting for a woman at the top of the tiket.

i can understand racist right wingers calling him that. i can understand general haters of anything to do with the democratic party like HA calling the president names. but why have YOU suddenly joined the bandwagon?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:45 am

Some,

Republican primary is not equal to USA. USA voting bin consists of Red balls (Republicans), Blue balls (Democrats) and uncolored (let us say independents).  Republican primary results do not tell what happens in other groups.

Trump present a different type of problem for Dems. His claim is that he can bring NY, PA, and other safe states into play.  But dems counter he may actually lose traditional red states (ex: Arizona) and push swing states into safe Dem states (Minnesota, Colorado).

I will not dismiss Trump but Hillary seems well poised at this stage. But if she is indicted, she will be doomed.

Trump may not be a right wing extremist but he will use any idea that help him win the issue on the table at any given time. He is unpredictable and will be a big problem if he is underestimated.

Last edited by truthbetold on Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:45 am

Americans - for all their "progressiveness" - will think THREE times when voting for a woman as president. Yes, the same can be said about Obambi - but they did think TWICE.  Hillary is now just as controversial as Trump. With Blacks and hispanics, and muslims coming out openly in support of Hillary, the rest will gravitate towards Trump. That too, if he picks another woman as a VP candidate, Americans will go for Trump as they would rather go step by step in voting for a woman at the top of the tiket.

barring e-mail gate producing some new unexpected surprises for her, HRC is the next president. you can take that to the bank.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:55 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

barring e-mail gate producing some new unexpected surprises for her, HRC is the next president. you can take that to the bank.

there is some speculation that she could experience a 'brain freeze' in the course of a debate if Trump goes after her and hits her hard. that could change things.

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:58 am

Uppili,

I have not heard many people talking about Hillary being a women as a negative. She is well known and her being a women has passed the initial doubting process. Her stint as secretary of state helped answer many of those questions. (of course not for Republicans who never would vote for her.).

Trump would like to women's card a big issue (again helps with backward thinking group of republican party).

Other than e mail indictment, hillary is well set. If Trump wins, the progressive USA of 2008 has swung 180 degrees in 8 years.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:17 am

southindian wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

Nope RNI Loin,

What is so weak in your head that you don't get it. The people calling India intolerant (which is not true), cannot see hundred and thousands of in-your-face intolerant in USA, in the so-called most progressive societies.

Despite the level of diversity in India, I believe the tolerance of Indians many times over the Americans.

hello saudi! hope you are well. some unsolicited advice -- you shouldn't attempt humor (your rather labored funny names for daruwala for example), when you can't even get the basic structure of a language down pat. i suggest a remedial ESL (english as a second language) course at your friendly neighborhood community college.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:20 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

i can understand racist right wingers calling him that. i can understand general haters of anything to do with the democratic party like HA calling the president names. but why have YOU suddenly joined the bandwagon?

Hey.. I like the sound of it. In my view people should not get too offended when their names are twisted - intentionally or intentionally. I don't. people are free to call me any way they want and butcher it any way they like - intentionally or unintentionally. Therefore I "assumed" the same rights - whether they give it or not.

(I have strange rules and hv created ways to deal with any aberrations)

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:24 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
southindian wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

Nope RNI Loin,

hello saudi! hope you are well. some unsolicited advice -- you shouldn't attempt humor (your rather labored funny names for daruwala for example), when you can't even get the basic structure of a language down pat. i suggest a remedial ESL (english as a second language) course at your friendly neighborhood community college.
Awww.... Max

Good to see the 3rd grade English teacher is back.

Now you can pick up that towel you dropped. And hide your nakedness.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:07 pm

southindian wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
southindian wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

Nope RNI Loin,

Awww.... Max

you overestimate yourself. your skills are not at the third grade level. aim lower.
you need an entire remedial course.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:14 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
southindian wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
southindian wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

Nope RNI Loin,

Awww.... Max

you overestimate yourself. your skills are not at the third grade level. aim lower.
you need an entire remedial course.
Towel Max. Focus on the towel. Pick it up.

It's not looking pretty. You are not young anymore you know. Smile
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sun May 01, 2016 5:14 pm

win or not, trump and cruz are perfect kick in the ass for entrenched american politicians that are so used to business as usual and current generation that pay so little attention beyond facebook status and shitty music. the prospect of trump winning will set these do-nothing career asshole politicians straight if nothing else...especially in the republican party establishment. the nightmare for dems is the prospect of bluecollar dems voting for trump. if only the orange hued orangutan can tone down his anti woman rhetoric, his populist rhetoric is powerful enough to make bluecollar voters that are a big part of dem base break ranks. fake laugh hidimbi should thank her stars for his stupid, unfiltered attacks on women...they might play well with his under-educated base, but they're also precisely what will giftwrap whitehouse to hideous cankles....god knows it's not gonna be on strength of her achievements, charisma or personality.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Mon May 02, 2016 11:57 am

I do believe that once he is confirmed as the Republican candidate, he will pivot towards the center. He will not only get a large number of blue collar Dems to vote for him, but he will also get many swing voters to support him.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Thu May 05, 2016 12:39 pm

Have we accepted the reality of Trump? HindusForTrump

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Thu May 05, 2016 12:56 pm

ashdoc wrote:Have we accepted the reality of Trump? HindusForTrump

This looks more funny than agitating.

Photoshop wonder.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Thu May 05, 2016 1:19 pm

Before that Syrian and CompactDisk jump in to start bashing Hindus supporting Trump, here are Muslims supporting Trump.

This would make Trump a universally accepted candidate blessed by Gods and the Devil. Wink
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down