Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

main yahan hoon

2 posters

Go down

main yahan hoon Empty main yahan hoon

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:25 pm

Back to top Go down

main yahan hoon Empty Re: main yahan hoon

Post by garam_kuta Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:38 pm

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:12 pm

first one is a classic.. usual where art thou lyrics, and in the end teasing you been looking for me while i was right here.

second one, never heard it before. looks like one of the earlier rain songs. they are mutually agreeing over how the rain is making them think and do stuff (I think). Usually for people it's 2 vodkas and stuff, but guess those songs were only made for Bindu.

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:06 pm

garam_kuta wrote:

hot b***h, are you wearing a lehnga, a backless choli, heavy make-up, and a bucketful of perfume, as you dance to romantic songs, and dream of your mustachioed atthaan?

"atthaan, atthaaan! anbae, anbaeee!!"

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:10 pm

Scarlet O'Hara wrote:first one is a classic.. usual where art thou lyrics, and in the end teasing you been looking for me while i was right here.

second one, never heard it before. looks like one of the earlier rain songs. they are mutually agreeing over how the rain is making them think and do stuff (I think). Usually for people it's 2 vodkas and stuff, but guess those songs were only made for Bindu.

yeah yeah, I get that

... but I was referring to the melody how similar the tune, the tempo, overlap of the voices and in fact the interludes as well....reena roy seems almost as voluptuous & sultry as rekha Wink tongue

another one that seem to be the root/template/boiler-plate for these could be - this by SD Burman and the other two by his son, RDB

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:22 pm

swapna wrote:
hot b***h, are you wearing a lehnga, a backless choli, heavy make-up, and a bucketful of perfume, as you dance to romantic songs, and dream of your mustachioed atthaan?
"atthaan, atthaaan! anbae, anbaeee!!"

enna mokkai..D ikku arikudhaa?

that apart, wowJyna, the trump twin, good thing you showed up; i was worried that you're missing and how i was gonna write up for the no-cost extension request of the project clap

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down