Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Countering Elite, Pseudo-Secular, and Congress in Power!

Go down

Countering Elite, Pseudo-Secular, and Congress in Power! Empty Countering Elite, Pseudo-Secular, and Congress in Power!

Post by TruthSeeker Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:11 pm

Politics is a "mind-set" when one reaches 40.

Fixed, in thoughts. 

I am not trying to change anyone's mindset.

I am simply expressing my own thoughts, whether U agree or not:

Consider these statements, that I believe in:

1. All Humans are equal.
2. Spit on the face of people who consider themselves higher than you based on "caste". Insult them. Because they are the "lowest" and lowly kinds. Iyers, Iyengers, and whoever included, if they consider themselves better based on their surnames, and not actions.
3. All humans are equal.
4. Congress and a tons of so-called elite in Delhi have been used to the fact that they are intellectuals, with some sort of unsaid privilege to decide on the future of 90 percent of India, they have never seen or understood. They are somehow mentally superior (in their minds). And Congress fed to their mentality. They collectively looted the country.
5. Suddenly, a person from the ground appears more powerful. No higher education, no command over English. How can such a person lead India? He speaks such non-elite lingo? He will lead us? 

The chain of English colony driven Saab-Mem-Saab culture is broken. Its not about suited "Saahib" Lawyers like Nehru or Jinnah,  but grounded Patel or Gandhi.

As an Indian, esp. as a Muslim Indian in India, one must realize that we have been governed by so-called bosses for too long, its high time that we are governed by our "servants".

Enough for now,
TS.

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down

Countering Elite, Pseudo-Secular, and Congress in Power! Empty Re: Countering Elite, Pseudo-Secular, and Congress in Power!

Post by TruthSeeker Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:58 pm

Being secular is often misunderstood, in India. By Indians.

I am a proud Hindu, but I criticize Hinduism and its practices the most.

I am also secular.

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down