Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What new movie(s) are you watching this weekend?

5 posters

Go down

What new movie are you watching this weekend?

What new movie(s) are you watching this weekend? Vote_lcap13%What new movie(s) are you watching this weekend? Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
What new movie(s) are you watching this weekend? Vote_lcap0%What new movie(s) are you watching this weekend? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What new movie(s) are you watching this weekend? Vote_lcap0%What new movie(s) are you watching this weekend? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
What new movie(s) are you watching this weekend? Vote_lcap25%What new movie(s) are you watching this weekend? Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
What new movie(s) are you watching this weekend? Vote_lcap25%What new movie(s) are you watching this weekend? Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
What new movie(s) are you watching this weekend? Vote_lcap12%What new movie(s) are you watching this weekend? Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

What new movie(s) are you watching this weekend? Empty What new movie(s) are you watching this weekend?

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:00 pm

thanks to the poll fever, I LOVE creating them

So, what new movie are you watching this weekend?
note 1: you can chose multiple.
note 2: vote cancelling is allowed.

Back to top Go down

What new movie(s) are you watching this weekend? Empty Re: What new movie(s) are you watching this weekend?

Post by Nila Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:02 pm

voted!

Nila

Back to top Go down

What new movie(s) are you watching this weekend? Empty Re: What new movie(s) are you watching this weekend?

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:12 pm

Sasthi wrote:voted!

cool. looks like you will watch some indian movie, or something on netflix. Any particular one in mind?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:17 pm

not decided yet. H upgraded the OS at home compu with win8. I had so many stuff...apps in that machine and so gonna copy it to my laptop and store it online...if I get some time...I might watch some tamil movies.

you?

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:18 pm

Sasthi wrote:not decided yet. H upgraded the OS at home compu with win8. I had so many stuff...apps in that machine and so gonna copy it to my laptop and store it online...if I get some time...I might watch some tamil movies.

you?

hoping to take son to Dr Seuss's movie. Other than that, will see something on netflix, whatever I feel like.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:25 pm

My daughter hasn't watched a movie on theatres yet...she is scared of loud noises. She is more into build a teddy bear kind. I usaully don't go to movies...I like to forward, rewind...and some cases stop, so.

Okay, then have a good weenend and enjoy ur movies!

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosquito Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:27 pm

Cinequest film festival is on. May watch a film or 2 there.
Mosquito
Mosquito

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:31 pm

PseudoIntellectual wrote:Cinequest film festival is on. May watch a film or 2 there.

Will they play superior French movies?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:36 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
PseudoIntellectual wrote:Cinequest film festival is on. May watch a film or 2 there.

You prefer the Hollywood trash?

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:37 pm

blabberwock wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

Nope. Eurotrash is trashier
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:44 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
blabberwock wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

Nope. Eurotrash is trashier

Europe produces some trash as well but does Hollywood produce anything but trash almost all the time?

What about the recent remakes that they are doing due to a severe shortage of creativity? No original ideas left even for trash?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:52 pm

Omg. Even Hollywood is trash.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:16 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:thanks to the poll fever, I LOVE creating them

wish i could amuse myself that easily!
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:21 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:thanks to the poll fever, I LOVE creating them

wish i could amuse myself that easily!

it doesn't take much to amuse me. Average is one minute.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:08 am

Sasthi wrote:My daughter hasn't watched a movie on theatres yet...she is scared of loud noises. ...

>>>Happened to me as a child. After the first movie, I was petrified of movies. Took awhile to get over the phobia.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down