Letter from a warrior daughter Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Letter from a warrior daughter

4 posters

Go down

Letter from a warrior daughter Empty Letter from a warrior daughter

Post by Kayalvizhi Mon May 14, 2012 9:38 am

“From now I'm not only your daughter, but of an entire people. Amma, please do not pursue me because I chose to leave”.

This letter was written by a young woman during the direct Indian military occupation of Eelam (1987-1990).

Rashmun and Hindian supporters, do you apologize as a Hindian or Hindia lover for what you did to Tamil people?

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Letter from a warrior daughter Empty Re: Letter from a warrior daughter

Post by Another Brick Mon May 14, 2012 9:50 am

"Today I apologies with my Tamil friends on others behalfs for the artocitys we Hindians have committed by our Tamil brothers and sisters, na?"

Rashmi Aggarwal tweeted this last night on twitter.

KV and other Eelam supporters, do you accept Rashmi's apology?

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2012 10:47 am

Another Brick wrote:"Today I apologies with my Tamil friends on others behalfs for the artocitys we Hindians have committed by our Tamil brothers and sisters, na?"

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2012 10:48 am

btw, who are Hindian supporters and who are Hindians. Definitions and clear categories please, so that i know where to align myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Mon May 14, 2012 10:57 am

In the strictest definition people whose mother tongue is Hindi are Hindians. Loosely saying Hindians include all who think themselves as "Indians". Hindian supporters are those who support Hindia.

I like the strict definnition.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2012 11:01 am

Kayalvizhi wrote:Loosely saying Hindians include all who think themselves as "Indians".

pretty loose indeed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2012 11:03 am

anyway, per KV's definition, I am a Hindian, as my mother tongue is Hindi. But, I don't care about forcing Hindi to becomg the main language of India, so I am not a Hindian supporter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon May 14, 2012 11:28 am

“From now I'm not only your nephew, but of an entire people. Unkil, please do not pursue me because I chose to leave”.

This letter was written by a young man during the famous secessionary war of CH to his unkil.

Great Glut Admin, do you apologize as a SUCHin or SUCH lover for what you did to that poor nephew??
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Mon May 14, 2012 12:15 pm

Another Brick wrote:"Today I apologies with my Tamil friends on others behalfs for the artocitys we Hindians have committed by our Tamil brothers and sisters, na?"

ewwwerydDday rashmi aggarvaal is pujuling us vith her angreji. rashmi spiki thaamil? no? rashmi spiki hindi? no? then vye rashmi is tTveetTing?

perhaps dr. n. b. bhonsle, the deputy "dean" of k. e. m. hospital, mumbai, can translate rashmi's tTveetT for us. here's dr. bhonsle dazzling the listener with his language skills at 0:44 min in this video, with the memorable "ewwwerydDay, vee are scrubbing dDipheRaantT-dDipheRaantT area oph 'ospitTaal like itT ij diwali or ganpath":

http://ibnlive.in.com/videos/127651/doctors-turn-sweepers-to-maintain-hygiene.html

dDeputy "dDean" bhonsle will be particularly good at helping rashmi with rapid and painless conversion of her hindi into angreji by performing a skillful dance with her lips while continuing to speak in hindi. (note the corners of "dDean" bhonsle's mouth at 0:44 min.) ja?

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down