speaking of LTTE and killing of rajiv gandhi Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

speaking of LTTE and killing of rajiv gandhi

+2
Kayalvizhi
Propagandhi711
6 posters

Go down

speaking of LTTE and killing of rajiv gandhi Empty speaking of LTTE and killing of rajiv gandhi

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue May 15, 2012 6:56 pm

came across this paper or book on the history of LTTE's antagonism towards gandhi and what dhanu really means. it's interesting although it gets wanky towards the end:

http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/19472490903387191

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

speaking of LTTE and killing of rajiv gandhi Empty Re: speaking of LTTE and killing of rajiv gandhi

Post by Kayalvizhi Tue May 15, 2012 7:07 pm

This is what happens when people are paid and they have nothing worth to do.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

speaking of LTTE and killing of rajiv gandhi Empty Re: speaking of LTTE and killing of rajiv gandhi

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue May 15, 2012 8:24 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:This is what happens when people are paid and they have nothing worth to do.

you mean like blowing themselves up or writing propaganda trash on websites? I agree.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by MulaiAzhagi Tue May 15, 2012 9:10 pm

KV,

Are you denying whatever written in that article?

I have a lot of sympathy for the innocent Tamils killed by the Sri Lankan forces.

But I blame Pirabhakaran and LTTE for most of the sufferings of the Tamils.

Commander was really a fool. Otherwise he would not have assassinated Rajiv.

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

Post by MulaiAzhagi Tue May 15, 2012 9:12 pm

At the electioneering rally at Sriperumbudur they latched unto a local Congress activist named Lātha Kannan and her daughter Kōkilavāni. Kōkilavāni had right of access to the podium to read a poem and Dhanu moved cleverly in her wake in order to penetrate the relatively lax security cordon and detonate her explosives – an eruption that killed Gandhi, herself, Kōkilavāni, Kannan and 14 others, including Haribābu, and wounded 44.

====> Really evil.

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Tue May 15, 2012 9:19 pm

Kōkilavāni had right of access to the podium to read a HINDI poem. I have absolutely nothing against this girl. I sympathize. She was obeying her mother who was a loser in Congress going nowhere or getting no respect from local congress leaders. Mother was trying to butter Rajiv by her daughter reading HINDI poem.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Tue May 15, 2012 10:25 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:Kōkilavāni had right of access to the podium to read a HINDI poem. I have absolutely nothing against this girl. I sympathize. She was obeying her mother who was a loser in Congress going nowhere or getting no respect from local congress leaders. Mother was trying to butter Rajiv by her daughter reading HINDI poem.

>>> So it was the hindi poem that did them in then?

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed May 16, 2012 12:15 am

Kayalvizhi wrote:Kōkilavāni had right of access to the podium to read a HINDI poem. I have absolutely nothing against this girl. I sympathize. She was obeying her mother who was a loser in Congress going nowhere or getting no respect from local congress leaders. Mother was trying to butter Rajiv by her daughter reading HINDI poem.

So, the girl deserved to be killed by LTTE. Sabaaash....good reason for the Commander to kill a girl. I always knew he was a peaceful guy who never killed any innocent person.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Wed May 16, 2012 4:06 am

Kris wrote:

Bad poetry can evoke strong reactions, but this was a bit too much I think. Anyway, this should be a lesson to all aspiring poets.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Wed May 16, 2012 10:57 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Kris wrote:

Bad poetry can evoke strong reactions, but this was a bit too much I think. Anyway, this should be a lesson to all aspiring poets.

>>>And bad Hindi poetry at that. You have to admire the commitment to art here. These folks may not like the language, they may despise the speakers- those, damned Hindians- but damned if they will stand by and see the language tortured. The Captain- Pirabhakaran- was a big fan of pre-emptive strikes and hence, the attack before the girl could even utter the first line of her verse.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down