a pleasant shock Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a pleasant shock

Go down

a pleasant shock Empty a pleasant shock

Post by Guest Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:31 pm

yep... That kinda shock when u scream in horror when u see something unexpectedly. Pleasant coz the sight of it gives u pleasure too.

That's what happened to me today. Had set up a mouse trap a long time ago just coz I had a spare trap, and at the time all the mice problem was resolved. While cleaning up today, saw a dead mouse trapped in it. Screamed like a little girl at first. But soon it turned into delight. What a pleasure to discover that there is a mouse in the house, and it's already dead!

Yep, put another trap right at that spot again. Wanna be pleasantly shocked again and again.

Back to top Go down

a pleasant shock Empty Re: a pleasant shock

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:57 pm

Natalia Romanova wrote:yep... That kinda shock when u scream in horror when u see something unexpectedly. Pleasant coz the sight of it gives u pleasure too.

That's what happened to me today. Had set up a mouse trap a long time ago just coz I had a spare trap, and at the time all the mice problem was resolved. While cleaning up today, saw a dead mouse trapped in it. Screamed like a little girl at first. But soon it turned into delight. What a pleasure to discover that there is a mouse in the house, and it's already dead!

Yep, put another trap right at that spot again. Wanna be pleasantly shocked again and again.

No...not at all good news. If you caught a mouse then there are a 100 in there. you have a hole on the wall.. Usually in the bathroom or kitchen - where the plumbing comes through the wall. Check and fix it - 10min job.

Mouse and rats can spread a lot of disease... you should be screaming loudly at the trouble u have on hand.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down