Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

work out and stuff

2 posters

Go down

work out and stuff Empty work out and stuff

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:54 pm

i asked older yesterday if he was working out in college? he said he had run 1 km that morning and then 2 km on NCC rigmarole (he was keeping his "armed forces" option open i realized). i said that he was was bullshitting. he immediately emailed me this as proof:

work out and stuff 2012-014

note that he runs around the computer science building and not the ladies hostel closeby. idiot! let me forward this post to him: beta abhi bhi waqt hai, bade ho jao!

a true incident from my life (hoping it inspires him):

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

when i was in college, i lived three years in a frat house. one day, we brothers spent the whole day waxing the floor of our house. by dusk, our floor looked shiny and clean. it smelt good too. tired, we sat down on the bare floor. we covered a keg in ice, fired it up, and started drinking from paper cups. as night fell, our spirits soared. one of the brothers, randy (his name, lol), got the brilliant idea that since we were going primitive, reclining on floor and drinking from paper cups, why not we go primitive all the way? we all agreed and quickly shed our clothes. there were girls in our frat too: three to be precise but only one lived in the house and she too stripped. we chatted and shouted. as our blood alcohol content rose, we decided to get more adventurous. we took turns to run out into the cold, wintry air and shout and piss at the doorsteps of the adjacent frat houses. unknown to us, this act had made our neighbours suspicious -- they suspected something unusual was going on in our frat behind closed doors (involving shamans and human skulls maybe). midnight fell but we refused to call it a night. while we were chatting and shouting, the doorbell rang and in walked a girl. a hushed silence fell over the room. i turned to look at the sudden intruder and felt quite surprised. i instantly got up -- i was reclining on the floor -- and made towards the girl while simultaneously yelling, "woman! take of your clothes! get civilized will ya...?" my brothers instantly pounced on me and gagged me as they dragged me away. i think i passed out right then for i don't much remember what happened after. that person who i had thought was a girl to was actually a woman and she was the head of the dormitories (and frats) on campus.

next morning, the president of our frat, tony, walked into my room and emptied a lota of water on my head. i woke to a splitting headache. "get the fuck up!" he said softly, "you have been summoned by woman at 9 am. be there on time. the future of our frat is at stake." "asshole," i thought to myself, "he was naked with me last night but was now pretending as if all the blame rested with me." i put on my poorest clothes to look third-world enough, wore the multicoloured sleeveless sweater my mother had lovingly knitted for me, wore socks with slippers (no, i actually did not do that), grabbed a coffee, and appeared before woman. i hung my head in shame. she studied me for a great length of time to make me feel uncomfortable. as she studied me, i thought, she must have similarly studied my naked form last night too that had purposefully walked towards her, taking charge of the situation, and rising like a valiant warrior to bring the house in order. she then gave me a short dressing down and said that she was reserving her verdict and would let us know later. i apologized again and quickly left. later in the day, she called up tony and said that she was putting our frat on a 6 month probation and taking no action against me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to older : if you have a head of hostel in your campus and if she happens to be ladies ... well, here's your chance to make history.

Back to top Go down

work out and stuff Empty Re: work out and stuff

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:47 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:i asked older yesterday if he was working out in college? he said he had run 1 km that morning and then 2 km on NCC rigmarole (he was keeping his "armed forces" option open i realized). i said that he was was bullshitting. he immediately emailed me this as proof:
------------------------------------------

to older : if you have a head of hostel in your campus and if she happens to be ladies ... well, here's your chance to make history.

He is smart. He wants to raise his stamina to 6 min mark, and then shift to the ladies hostel area. Right now he will be forced to follow fatsos... At the 6 min mark, he can follow those 2 slim girls running at 5.5min and praise them into submission...Wink

So did you follow up with the Frat Woman?...Looks like she decided you were not half bad and should be an OK material...Wink

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:57 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:So did you follow up with the Frat Woman?
what? are you kidding? i stopped calling women women after that. only ladies, a bit respectfully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:04 pm

Oh wow. Well the wildest thing I have ever done as an adult is... Well nothing. Sad I probably have the boringest existence on this board.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:59 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:He is smart. He wants to raise his stamina to 6 min mark, and then shift to the ladies hostel area. Right now he will be forced to follow fatsos... At the 6 min mark, he can follow those 2 slim girls running at 5.5min and praise them into submission...Wink
ha ha! *did not notice this last night in a hurry*

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:08 am

, we decided to get more adventurous. we took turns to run out into the cold, wintry air and shout and piss at the doorsteps

>>>>How very fun it was to be young! Smile A couple of experiences: a roommate cracking his rib falling on the cheap wooden furniture in our pad, after a few more than he could handle.

Same roommate yelling at me after a visit to a club close to a college known for its coeds. One of them trying to make conversation, me bringing up something about India (!).. later in the car, me saying something about her not knowing much about India and him yelling "are you an idiot?"

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:17 am

Kris wrote:Same roommate yelling at me after a visit to a club close to a college known for its coeds. One of them trying to make conversation, me bringing up something about India (!).. later in the car, me saying something about her not knowing much about India and him yelling "are you an idiot?"
LOL!

yeah, it was fun to be young. i remember, back in college, we were at a party in flushing, queens, in the house of this tamilian family. with me was a bengali friend, krishnendu, who was a poet-philosopher type, the ramakrishna and vivekananda philosophy types. the guy could not handle his drinks. he quietly threw up inside covers of the tamilian lady's precious sofa so no one would notice! and no one noticed. next day the lady rang me up complaining about the rancid stench. i enquired of krishnendu if he had...? the bugger wouldn't answer: the culprit. the mind is at its diabolic best when intoxicated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down