JM spotted in Ekdalia park, Kolkata, at 2 am last night (rather this morning)  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JM spotted in Ekdalia park, Kolkata, at 2 am last night (rather this morning)

2 posters

Go down

JM spotted in Ekdalia park, Kolkata, at 2 am last night (rather this morning)  Empty JM spotted in Ekdalia park, Kolkata, at 2 am last night (rather this morning)

Post by Guest Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:54 am

slavicO-parsi complexioned ma durga

JM spotted in Ekdalia park, Kolkata, at 2 am last night (rather this morning)  Dscf0010

ex-virile, lithe, bottle-green complexioned jeri miyan looking petrified at durga

JM spotted in Ekdalia park, Kolkata, at 2 am last night (rather this morning)  Mahish10

*these hindu gods and demons are multicoloured like bell peppers, hmm.

Back to top Go down

JM spotted in Ekdalia park, Kolkata, at 2 am last night (rather this morning)  Empty Re: JM spotted in Ekdalia park, Kolkata, at 2 am last night (rather this morning)

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:17 am

why are these idols so lacquered and garish? is that a snake crawling into the green idol's pulmonary cavity, or is it an intestine? would you worship the intestine also? what do you pray to your gods for?

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

JM spotted in Ekdalia park, Kolkata, at 2 am last night (rather this morning)  Empty Re: JM spotted in Ekdalia park, Kolkata, at 2 am last night (rather this morning)

Post by Guest Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:06 am

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:why are these idols so lacquered and garish?
that is ART and not religion. last year ekdalia part had summoned german artists: http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2011-09-28/kolkata/30211956_1_durga-puja-pandal-gregor-schneider

is that a snake crawling into the green idol's pulmonary cavity, or is it an intestine?
mahishasura is depicted holding a snake in one hand a sword in other. i am not sure of the exact interpretation in this sculpture but it seems his snake-weapon has escaped his clutches and turned against him as he is being slain by durga.

would you worship the intestine also?
come on, don't be silly. mahishasura was a demon king. he is not worshipped, let alone his intestines.

what do you pray to your gods for?
triumph of good over evil. today, bijoya dashami, is a sindoor khela (or holi) too, as durga departs, and sacred for women. the significance is obvious: married women pray to departing durga for a long, married life.

JM spotted in Ekdalia park, Kolkata, at 2 am last night (rather this morning)  Image00002JM spotted in Ekdalia park, Kolkata, at 2 am last night (rather this morning)  Image00004
(please don't jerk off to these images o ex-virile one. not today and not these. please.)

i think the sindoor khela is captured in the bollywood film kahaani. i don't remember for sure though -- it's a movie you might like.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:59 am

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:why are these idols so lacquered and garish? is that a snake crawling into the green idol's pulmonary cavity, or is it an intestine? would you worship the intestine also? what do you pray to your gods for?

posting on ch at 5:17am like an insomniac retard. is this you by any chance?

JM spotted in Ekdalia park, Kolkata, at 2 am last night (rather this morning)  Retarded%20keys

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:43 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:posting on ch at 5:17am like an insomniac retard. is this you by any chance?

JM spotted in Ekdalia park, Kolkata, at 2 am last night (rather this morning)  Retarded%20keys
that guy is not lithe. he has belly fat. you are FAIL! you should do the rounds of tirupati and do junnu stuff, once more, to atone.

for my dear friend JM, something of interest: http://ibnlive.in.com/news/demons-meet-fiery-end-as-good-triumphs-over-evil-on-vijayadashmi/302028-3.html i hope you will now consider converting back to hinduism? added bonus: we accept atheists unlike other religions!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:50 pm

Lol @ we accept atheists unlike other religions!

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:09 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:posting on ch at 5:17am like an insomniac retard. is this you by any chance?

that guy is not lithe. he has belly fat. you are FAIL! you should do the rounds of tirupati and do junnu stuff, once more, to atone.

for my dear friend JM, something of interest: http://ibnlive.in.com/news/demons-meet-fiery-end-as-good-triumphs-over-evil-on-vijayadashmi/302028-3.html i hope you will now consider converting back to hinduism? added bonus: we accept atheists unlike other religions!

I disagree. he is lithe, virile (judging from the long beard) and possess a fine set of tits, which he probably cares for lovingly by rubbing baby oil twice a day.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down