Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hyderabad MLA Akbaruddin Owaisi challenges hindus

+4
Idéfix
Merlot Daruwala
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
ashdoc
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hyderabad MLA Akbaruddin Owaisi challenges hindus  Empty Hyderabad MLA Akbaruddin Owaisi challenges hindus

Post by ashdoc Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:13 am

https://youtu.be/KEraUUVlS9o

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Hyderabad MLA Akbaruddin Owaisi challenges hindus  Empty Re: Hyderabad MLA Akbaruddin Owaisi challenges hindus

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:23 am

ashdoc wrote:https://youtu.be/KEraUUVlS9o

His name is Akbar. Naturally, he has to be secular and a rotector of Hindus - ask the resident Chief Apologist for Islamis Rashmunullah

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Hyderabad MLA Akbaruddin Owaisi challenges hindus  Empty Re: Hyderabad MLA Akbaruddin Owaisi challenges hindus

Post by Guest Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:28 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

His name is Akbar. Naturally, he has to be secular and a rotector of Hindus - ask the resident Chief Apologist for Islamis Rashmunullah

uppiliullah bounderullah gounderullah moronullah
I in fact condemn this man. He should be locked up in jail till he comes to his senses. In my opinion he is trying to be a Muslim version of bal Thackeray. In future all such people should be locked up.

*Uppili Fixed*

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:43 am

Rashmun wrote:

In my opinion he is trying to be a Muslim version of bal Thackeray.

loha lohey ko kat-ta hai ( only iron can cut iron )..... Cool

i wish the telgu hindus had produced a balasaheb thackeray....oh how i miss him.....

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:44 am

Another gem from akbaruddin---lets see what rashmunullah has to say about this---

https://youtu.be/vTk7q5FJOkI

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:47 am

ashdoc wrote:Another gem from akbaruddin---lets see what rashmunullah has to say about this---

Ashdocullah I have already said the man should be locked up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:49 am

ashdoc wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

i wish the telgu hindus had produced a balasaheb thackeray....oh how i miss him.....

Now that he's gone, wannabe-Islamists are losing their nerve and curling up into fetal balls and moaning about this cruel cruel world. The goats are celebrating their reprieve.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:50 am

ashdoc wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Thackeray was a criminal. Get over your love for Thackeray lest people think you are loony.

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:52 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Now that he's gone, wannabe-Islamists are losing their nerve and curling up into fetal balls and moaning about this cruel cruel world. The goats are celebrating their reprieve.

thackeray is dead but thackerayism is not---keep quaking in your boots Laughing Laughing

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:53 am

Rashmun wrote:

uppiliullah bounderullah gounderullah moronullah
I in fact condemn this man. He should be locked up in jail till he comes to his senses. In my opinion he is trying to be a Muslim version of bal Thackeray. In future all such people should be locked up.

*Uppili Fixed*

Btw if u continue talking nonsense I will start calling you Poopili which is what some people used to call u on sulekha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:20 am

ashdoc wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

thackeray is dead but thackerayism is not---keep quaking in your boots Laughing Laughing

Thackerayism?? Bwahaha. That's just plain old goondaism. Street thugs don't need fancy labels, thank you. Here's how
they celebrated "Thackerayism" yesterday, aided by willing cops ever happy to abuse any law that they can lay their hands on.

Mumbai's rickety taxis lived up to their reputation for unreliability by abruptly going off the roads, stranding anyone who was unfortunate enough to land in this third world dump on Saturday evening. Jai Maharashtra!
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:34 am

Rashmun wrote:
ashdoc wrote:Another gem from akbaruddin---lets see what rashmunullah has to say about this---

Not enough. If you really mean it, then post a zillion articles, news items and links criticizing Akbaruddin.

Otherwise my statement that you are the Chief Muslim apologist here on SuCH - paying lipservice whenever iSalamis make horrendous statements.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:42 am

Rashmun wrote:

Not enough. If you really mean it, then post a zillion articles, news items and links criticizing Akbaruddin.

Otherwise my statement that you are the Chief Muslim apologist here on SuCH - paying lipservice whenever iSalamis make horrendous statements.

Uppili the Poopili
Are you going to continue pooping all over this site indefinitely ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:56 am

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Uppili the Poopili

That is your specialty to go on and on all over the site...you are a pal Queen Pee, the midnite pooper, ain't you? No wonder you are enamored with pooping or is it your gayness that is reminding you - you do know that it is wrong according to the holy book you so adore....

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:00 am

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Uppili the Poopili

That is your specialty to go on and on all over the site...you are a pal Queen Pee, the midnite pooper, ain't you? No wonder you are enamored with pooping or is it your gayness that is reminding you - you do know that it is wrong according to the holy book you so adore....

Uppili the Poopili takes another dump on this site.

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:12 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote: Street thugs don't need fancy labels, thank you.

but people whom you defend do.....

and they are the islamic terrorists inspired by muhammad the paedophile Laughing

jai islam Laughing

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:16 pm

Rashmun wrote:

Akbaruddin is a weird name; it means "great of the faith." Just Akbar would have been better. Or Jalaluddin "glory of the faith." These thugs don't even know much Arabic.

If Rashmun googles enough, he can easily find ample evidence of the generous side of Akbaruddin Owaisi and his love for books.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:23 pm

panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Akbaruddin is a weird name; it means "great of the faith." Just Akbar would have been better. Or Jalaluddin "glory of the faith." These thugs don't even know much Arabic.

If Rashmun googles enough, he can easily find ample evidence of the generous side of Akbaruddin Owaisi and his love for books.

what i want to know is why hyderabadi muslims are communal--to the extent that they have their own party which is a mainstream party--and Lucknow muslims are not. i also wish to know why every telugu i have come across on this forum (and on sulekha) has been communal to varying extents. it seems to me that the wounds inflicted by Razakars and the subsequent Police Action have not yet completely healed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:28 pm

Rashmun wrote:
what i want to know is why hyderabadi muslims are communal--to the extent that they have their own party which is a mainstream party--and Lucknow muslims are not.

Hyderabad had a Nizam from whom the muslims could learn. Lucknow did not have a Nizam and had to follow Deobandi Jehadis.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:33 pm

Rashmun wrote:
what i want to know is why hyderabadi muslims are communal--to the extent that they have their own party which is a mainstream party--and Lucknow muslims are not.

Hyderabad had a Nizam from whom the muslims could learn. Lucknow did not have a Nizam and had to follow Deobandi Jehadis.

Despite the presence of DEoband in U.P., i submit that the U.P. muslims are not communal. evidence of this is that they do not their own political party which is also a mainstream party like the MIM which i am informed always wins state assembly elections from the muslim areas of hyderabad. in contrast, muslims of U.P. vote for congress or mayawati or mulayam--the prime objective being to vote for the strongest non-BJP candidate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:37 pm

The only party that successfully divided India on communal lines -- the Muslim League -- was originally a party of the Muslims of Uttar Pradesh (then United Provinces).
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:41 pm

panini press wrote:The only party that successfully divided India on communal lines -- the Muslim League -- was originally a party of the Muslims of Uttar Pradesh (then United Provinces).

my theory is that the communal muslims of UP migrated to Pakistan but the communal muslims of AP stayed behind. that is why the muslims of UP, as of today, do not have their own mainstream political party unlike the muslims of AP.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:56 pm

Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

what i want to know is why hyderabadi muslims are communal--to the extent that they have their own party which is a mainstream party--and Lucknow muslims are not. i also wish to know why every telugu i have come across on this forum (and on sulekha) has been communal to varying extents. it seems to me that the wounds inflicted by Razakars and the subsequent Police Action have not yet completely healed.

we are healing one biryani and mirch ka salan at a time but the path of salvation via nizami cuisine (not to be confused with nizami diet, which is supposed to be a very effective weight loss technique) is a long and delicious one.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:56 pm

panini press wrote:The only party that successfully divided India on communal lines -- the Muslim League -- was originally a party of the Muslims of Uttar Pradesh (then United Provinces).

The reason the UP muslims could not have a party of their own is they are dispersed and fragmented. They can decide who the winner is but never the winner themselves (wait for another 50 years to achieve that). Assamese Bangladeshi muslims are almost in a situation where they can have own party and elect their own.

Hyd muslims are concentrated enough to have a party of their own and win enough seats to balance the power.

All muslims are communal to various degrees. Their aggression is proportional to their local population strength.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:00 pm

Rashmun,

Try and learn about Muslims of AP. They are no match for Muslims of Bengal, UP, Bihar, etc. Muslims of SI, in general, are not as iSlamic as those in the cow belt and WB. Kalam is a good example of what SI Muslims are like (they can listen to karnatik music and tell the raag, etc.).

Qwaisi? He had an alliance with CONwallahs in AP. In my view, CONwallahs didn't treat him well. I also think that expanding an unknown temple near Charminar is provocative. I don't subscribe to Owaisi's politics but he is no worse than AP CONartists.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:01 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

we are healing one biryani and mirch ka salan at a time but the path of salvation via nizami cuisine (not to be confused with nizami diet, which is supposed to be a very effective weight loss technique) is a long and delicious one.
lol! Given the excellent rule of the Nizam before his unfortunate loss of head, the blame for the slow healing must be laid entirely at the feet of the grudge-bearing non-Muslims of Telangana.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:03 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Qwaisi? He had an alliance with CONwallahs in AP. In my view, CONwallahs didn't treat him well. I also think that expanding an unknown temple near Charminar is provocative. I don't subscribe to Owaisi's politics but he is no worse than AP CONartists.
+1. I wonder who is behind that temple extension project. Intra-party rivalries in Congress have typically manifested themselves as riots in the old city -- this "tradition" goes back decades now.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:05 pm

The reason the UP muslims could not have a party of their own is they are dispersed and fragmented. They can decide who the winner is but never the winner themselves (wait for another 50 years to achieve that). Assamese Bangladeshi muslims are almost in a situation where they can have own party and elect their own.

Hyd muslims are concentrated enough to have a party of their own and win enough seats to balance the power.

All muslims are communal to various degrees. Their aggression is proportional to their local population strength.

do you know the percentage of muslims in U.P.? It is 17% and in several state assembly constituencies they are the majority voting block. the fact that these people do not have their own mainstream political party--unlike the muslims of AP-- needs to be appreciated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:08 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Rashmun,

Try and learn about Muslims of AP. They are no match for Muslims of Bengal, UP, Bihar, etc. Muslims of SI, in general, are not as iSlamic as those in the cow belt and WB. Kalam is a good example of what SI Muslims are like (they can listen to karnatik music and tell the raag, etc.).

Qwaisi? He had an alliance with CONwallahs in AP. In my view, CONwallahs didn't treat him well. I also think that expanding an unknown temple near Charminar is provocative. I don't subscribe to Owaisi's politics but he is no worse than AP CONartists.

the fact is that muslims of AP have their own mainstream political party while muslims of UP do not even though UP muslims are much larger in number. what does this imply? it implies that AP muslims are more communal than UP muslims.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:09 pm

Rashmun wrote:the fact that these people do not have their own mainstream political party--unlike the muslims of AP-- needs to be appreciated.
I agree, and I propose starting a thread called "UP Muslims's generous side and love for books." Random internet searching to post anything and everything that is not bad about UP Muslims can be posted to the thread for future PhD researchers to research. Please let me know if you need any help in getting this appreciation going.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:11 pm

panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:the fact that these people do not have their own mainstream political party--unlike the muslims of AP-- needs to be appreciated.
I agree, and I propose starting a thread called "UP Muslims's generous side and love for books." Random internet searching to post anything and everything that is not bad about UP Muslims can be posted to the thread for future PhD researchers to research. Please let me know if you need any help in getting this appreciation going. Rashmun, wearing my secular mask necessitates using dollops of humor to sustain the camouflage. Try to understand, yaar.

*Corrected*

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:25 pm

If you say so, it must be true.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:38 pm

kerala muslims are not know to be communal and dont speak dakhini, same with UP muslims but we all know that hyderabadi muslims do speak dakhini. so it follows that hyderabadi muslims who speak dakhini must be communal and UP, kerala muslims that dont speak dakhini are not.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:39 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:kerala muslims are not know to be communal and dont speak dakhini, same with UP muslims but we all know that hyderabadi muslims do speak dakhini. so it follows that hyderabadi muslims who speak dakhini must be communal and UP, kerala muslims that dont speak dakhini are not.

kerala muslims also have their own party--Muslim League--which is active even today. but UP muslims do not have their own mainstream political party.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:41 pm

I think Saudi Arabian Muslims also do not have their own political party. I think Saudi Arabian Muslims are less communal than Hyderabadi Muslims.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:43 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:kerala muslims are not know to be communal and dont speak dakhini, same with UP muslims but we all know that hyderabadi muslims do speak dakhini. so it follows that hyderabadi muslims who speak dakhini must be communal and UP, kerala muslims that dont speak dakhini are not.

kerala muslims also have their own party--Muslim League--which is active even today. but UP muslims do not have their own mainstream political party.

i had heard of a few misguided UP muslims trying to initiate a religion based muslim party in UP but it was not accepted by the people of UP and this party and all such parties continue to be regarded as the lunatic fringe in UP and they have never won any elections. in contrast the MIM party is a mainstream party in that it has some representatives in the AP assembly and one Lok Sabha MP. Likewise the muslim league of kerala also has elected representatives in the kerala state assembly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:44 pm

panini press wrote:I think Saudi Arabian Muslims also do not have their own political party. I think Saudi Arabian Muslims are less communal than Hyderabadi Muslims.

the case is suddenly strengthened as saudi arabian muslims do not speak dakhini! I will research the internets in support of this.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:46 pm

panini press wrote:I think Saudi Arabian Muslims also do not have their own political party. I think Saudi Arabian Muslims are less communal than Hyderabadi Muslims. i love using humor and what i think is flawless logic to continue the facade of being secular.

*Corrected*

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:07 pm

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:09 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:.

there is a science and an art to dotting. you can't just dot arbitrarily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:18 pm

Rashmun wrote:

do you know the percentage of muslims in U.P.? It is 17% and in several state assembly constituencies they are the majority voting block. the fact that these people do not have their own mainstream political party--unlike the muslims of AP-- needs to be appreciated.

You are wrong. They are closer to 25% and they can win only in less 5 to 6 constituencies - mainly due to splitting of Hindu votes. In other places, they can tilt the balance the way they feel like..shifting from SP ro BSP to Congress.

I know more about UP than you do.... I once talked to 6 (that is SIX and not 2) people while going in a train in UP, and I learnt everything there is to know about UP right then and there.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:20 pm

Rashmun wrote:

You are wrong. They are closer to 25% and they can win only in less 5 to 6 constituencies - mainly due to splitting of Hindu votes. In other places, they can tilt the balance the way they feel like..shifting from SP ro BSP to Congress.

I know more about UP than you do.... I once talked to 6 (that is SIX and not 2) people while going in a train in UP, and I learnt everything there is to know about UP right then and there.

i think the muslim percentage in UP is 17-18 %. at any rate, any comments on the fact that UP muslims prefer not to have their own party (unlike the AP muslims)?

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:23 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:I know more about UP than you do.... I once talked to 6 (that is SIX and not 2) people while going in a train in UP, and I learnt everything there is to know about UP right then and there.
That is quite impressive, but we will only consider you a true expert on UP when you start posting copy-paste research about UP. You should ask naive questions and express your wish to understand random aspects of UP culture. Any attempts at dividing the people of UP into opposing camps will get you bonus points.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:28 pm

panini press wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:I know more about UP than you do.... I once talked to 6 (that is SIX and not 2) people while going in a train in UP, and I learnt everything there is to know about UP right then and there.
That is quite impressive, but we will only consider you a true expert on UP when you start posting copy-paste research about UP. You should ask naive questions and express your wish to understand random aspects of UP culture. Any attempts at dividing the people of UP into opposing camps will get you bonus points. when concealing regionalism, communalism, and casteism using dollops of humor always helps.

*Corrected*

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:30 pm

Rashmun wrote:

What percentage of present A.P was ruled by the Nizams you think!

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:33 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

the vast majority of communal incidents in AP have been taking place in hyderabad which is the largest city with the maximum population in AP and hyderabad was within the Nizam's domain.

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:46 pm

Rashmun wrote:

i think the muslim percentage in UP is 17-18 %. at any rate, any comments on the fact that UP muslims prefer not to have their own party (unlike the AP muslims)?

I'm sure you're aware that MIM is confined to Hyd only, even within Hyd they do not have any reach outside of the old city. So in general A.P muslims are like U.P muslims wonly.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:51 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

I'm sure you're aware that MIM is confined to Hyd only, even within Hyd they do not have any reach outside of the old city. So in general A.P muslims are like U.P muslims wonly.

i recently read that the MIM is looking to expand their area of influence which is one reason why they snapped ties with the congress.

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:55 pm

Rashmun wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

the vast majority of communal incidents in AP have been taking place in hyderabad which is the largest city with the maximum population in AP and hyderabad was within the Nizam's domain.

But when you say every telugu you're referring to 70 mil. of them!

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next