Clarification on privacy policy - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clarification on privacy policy

+7
goodcitizn
truthbetold
southindian
nevada
confuzzled dude
MaxEntropy_Man
Idéfix
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Clarification on privacy policy - Page 2 Empty Re: Clarification on privacy policy

Post by michelle2 Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:43 am

bye wrote:
i trust you. you are a good man.
hahaha, just a while back, he was a liar and a bastard! there's only one thing he is, to you and most people here: a v.v.i.p., and that's because you're traditionally enslaved indians.

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Clarification on privacy policy - Page 2 Empty Re: Clarification on privacy policy

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:47 am

michelle2 wrote:
bye wrote:
hahaha, just a while back, he was a liar and a bastard! there's only one thing he is, to you and most people here: a v.v.i.p., and that's because you're traditionally enslaved indians.

i change opinions based on my personal judgements; not on tribal loyalty or mutual enmity or flattery or friendship or kith kin equations like you. are you a gay bastard?

in the instant case, idefix gets a clean chit from me and i have mentioned it upthread and regardless of what further defence he submits. my opinion of him will not change. but i am annoyed that he is not accepting his nitpicking mistake. i do not know if it was a mistake by him and will not know till i hear from him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:16 pm

bye wrote:2) time and again you have had to step in to delete ff's name at his behest (empowering you) before you inserted your name in the banned list.
No. This is the sequence of events:

1. Repeated violations of my privacy
  2. After several warnings, the violations continued requiring me to regularly login as admin to correct those violations
  3. I sought advice from Forumotion on how to deal with this, and they suggested the blocked words list as a tool
  4. Added some words to the blocked words list to stop the violations
  5. On the advice of Forumotion, decided not to make a public statement about item 4, because saying so would have prompted experiments with ways to get around the system, which would have negated the effectiveness of the method
  6. A few months later, added the edit on the privacy policy once members had figured out that some words were blocked
  7. Several months later (i.e. about a week ago), received a request from a poster to delete several old posts containing violations of their privacy

When I took step 4 many months ago, I had no request from any other poster other than myself that had required multiple, frequent admin interventions. The request regarding item 7 came in many months later. Until item 7 happened, I had no power as admin to delete any words related to that request. Until those words were part of frequent and repeated violations -- which you are guilty of now -- I did not have the power to add any of those words to the blocked list.

The only action here that I had (and still have) mixed feelings about was item 5. It goes against my natural inclination, and the only reason I went with the advice from Forumotion was that I did not have the time then to actively monitor new variations of violations (e.g. "n a m e" or "na me" for "name") and add them to the blocked list. If I had the time to do things differently, I would have proactively disclosed the use of the blocked words list feature and kept adding any variants that violators might have experimented with.,

bye wrote:not power enough to "take action?" does your edit specifically state that you have to be informed via pm (as it does for the other case) to bring it to your "notice?" if you intend to nitpick, did you write a pm to yourself before banning mention of your personal details? and, in any case, how could we have brought it to your notice between your creation of a banned list and your edit?
There does not need to be a request for adding words to the blocked list. Members just need to send a PM (or post on the admin requests thread) to request deletions of privacy violations. if I receive multiple, frequent requests regarding the same words then I may choose to add them to the blocked list, depending on how many admin interventions I had to make to correct violations featuring those words.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:22 pm

Idéfix wrote:
bye wrote:2) time and again you have had to step in to delete ff's name at his behest (empowering you) before you inserted your name in the banned list.
No. This is the sequence of events:

1. Repeated violations of my privacy
  2. After several warnings, the violations continued requiring me to regularly login as admin to correct those violations
  3. I sought advice from Forumotion on how to deal with this, and they suggested the blocked words list as a tool
  4. Added some words to the blocked words list to stop the violations
  5. On the advice of Forumotion, decided not to make a public statement about item 4, because saying so would have prompted experiments with ways to get around the system, which would have negated the effectiveness of the method
  6. A few months later, added the edit on the privacy policy once members had figured out that some words were blocked
  7. Several months later (i.e. about a week ago), received a request from a poster to delete several old posts containing violations of their privacy

When I took step 4 many months ago, I had no request from any other poster other than myself that had required multiple, frequent admin interventions. The request regarding item 7 came in many months later. Until item 7 happened, I had no power as admin to delete any words related to that request. Until those words were part of frequent and repeated violations -- which you are guilty of now -- I did not have the power to add any of those words to the blocked list.

The only action here that I had (and still have) mixed feelings about was item 5. It goes against my natural inclination, and the only reason I went with the advice from Forumotion was that I did not have the time then to actively monitor new variations of violations (e.g. "n a m e" or "na me" for "name") and add them to the blocked list. If I had the time to do things differently, I would have proactively disclosed the use of the blocked words list feature and kept adding any variants that violators might have experimented with.,

bye wrote:not power enough to "take action?" does your edit specifically state that you have to be informed via pm (as it does for the other case) to bring it to your "notice?" if you intend to nitpick, did you write a pm to yourself before banning mention of your personal details? and, in any case, how could we have brought it to your notice between your creation of a banned list and your edit?
There does not need to be a request for adding words to the blocked list. Members just need to send a PM (or post on the admin requests thread) to request deletions of privacy violations. if I receive multiple, frequent requests regarding the same words then I may choose to add them to the blocked list, depending on how many admin interventions I had to make to correct violations featuring those words.

your explanation makes perfect sense if you agree that you deleted flimflam's name in posts (upon appeals not initiated by the affected party) before drafting the original privacy policy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:30 pm

bye wrote:your explanation makes perfect sense if you agree that you deleted flimflam's name in posts (upon appeals not initiated by the affected party) before drafting the original privacy policy?
I don't recall doing this. If I had done this, I wouldn't have had to fix as many old posts related to item 7 above as I have had to in the last few days. If you have a specific instance in mind, remind me.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:35 pm

Idéfix wrote:
bye wrote:your explanation makes perfect sense if you agree that you deleted flimflam's name in posts (upon appeals not initiated by the affected party) before drafting the original privacy policy?
I don't recall doing this. If I had done this, I wouldn't have had to fix as many old posts related to item 7 above as I have had to in the last few days. If you have a specific instance in mind, remind me.

fair enough. <3 you. bye.  Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:37 pm

ah, one question. have i ever won a debate with you? it is important lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:48 pm

bye wrote:
fair enough. <3 you. bye.  Smile

is that a pair of gravity-defying testicles floating horizontally? yours?

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:50 pm

michelle2 wrote:
bye wrote:

geriatric douchebag,
you remind me of a junkyard dog that's trying to get in on the action between a leopard and hyena barking furiously at the edges. neither are paying attention but sooner or later you'll get bitten and will run away crying like a bitch

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:05 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
michelle2 wrote:
bye wrote:

geriatric douchebag,
you remind me of a junkyard dog that's trying to get in on the action between a leopard and hyena barking furiously at the edges. neither are paying attention but sooner or later you'll get bitten and will run away crying like a bitch
i may read your post if your writing is of higher quality. good bye.

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:09 pm

michelle2 wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
michelle2 wrote:
bye wrote:

geriatric douchebag,

if you didn't have a broke dick, your exwife may not have left you for the neighbor. bye.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:17 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
michelle2 wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
michelle2 wrote:
bye wrote:

geriatric douchebag,

if you didn't have a broke dick, your exwife may not have left you for the neighbor. bye.
if you had testicles, vaaNi may shave her legs to please you, and you may not need to complain pathetically about them in public chat rooms. good bye.

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:17 pm

bye wrote:ah, one question. have i ever won a debate with you? it is important lol.
I remember threads where I came around to your point of view, sometimes after starting elsewhere.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:19 pm

Idéfix wrote:
bye wrote:ah, one question. have i ever won a debate with you? it is important lol.
I remember threads where I came around to your point of view, sometimes after starting elsewhere.
ok. <3. i am left flattered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:32 pm

michelle2 wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
michelle2 wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
michelle2 wrote:

geriatric douchebag,

if you had testicles, vaaNi may shave her legs to please you, and you may not need to complain pathetically about them in public chat rooms. good bye.

if you didnt bath naked with your d and s when they were children, gautham might have grown up to be someone with ambition as opposed to be a lazy bum drifting through life as he currently is and mallika might not have felt the need to put on her knee pads to service a northindian muslim ewweryyyday & twice on sunday. bye.

edit: and if you want to see my testicles, ask mallika to take a HD picture. you can see the marks on her forehead and chin

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:08 pm

propa, did i upset you?

btw, it's "if you didn't bathe...," not "if you didn't bath..."

and it's "an HD picture," not "a HD picture."

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:22 pm

michelle2 wrote:propa, did i upset you?

phlegmy, is your ass, sorry "arse" pureed to a fine pulp now? are you butt hurt? we all know correcting inconsequential spellings is a reflexive defensive mechanism of yours when you're butt hurt...

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:35 pm

D035 @ny0n3 el53 on th1s f0rum know 2 type lik3 th!5?

What is the point in banning certain words and how is it possible to maintain the ban?

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:37 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:

phlegmy, is your ass, sorry "arse" pureed to a fine pulp now? are you butt hurt? we all know correcting inconsequential spellings is a reflexive defensive mechanism of yours when you're butt hurt...

Propa is in an ugly frame of mind since he has not had any sex for more than two weeks. Propa is experiencing a throbbing pain in his head because of this reason.

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:39 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:

hahaha, that phrase in your first sentence - "arse pureed to a fine pulp" - was memorable when i first wrote it some years ago in a response to you, and it remains so now, doesn't it? does it still hurt? your bringing it up again, when the pain may have been subsiding, is a testimony to your intelligence.

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:40 pm

In this thread: Rashmunni is fantasizing about someone's throbbing head! What a Doucheman!  clap

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:42 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

Propa is in an ugly frame of mind since he has not had any sex for more than two weeks. Propa is experiencing a throbbing pain in his head because of this reason.

hahaha, it's the tropical forest that's standing in the way of penetration.

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:44 pm

SomeProfile wrote:In this thread: Rashmunni is fantasizing about someone's throbbing head! What a Doucheman!  clap

Some Poopile with his anus full of piles was appealing to all posters to ignore me after he got his ass handed back to him when he dared to pick up a fight with me. Now this hypocrite is retracting on his own advice and essentially telling me that he would again like to receive a thrashing from me. Is Some Poopile a masochist? Does he enjoy getting kicked around?

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:55 pm

michelle2 wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

hahaha, that phrase in your first sentence - "arse pureed to a fine pulp" - was memorable when i first wrote it some years ago in a response to you, and it remains so now, doesn't it? does it still hurt? your bringing it up again, when the pain may have been subsiding, is a testimony to your intelligence.

you are a legend in your own mind, when you arent selling math tuition lessons to make ends meet.

mallika bobbing on her northindian muslim's penis is a testimony to your childhood abuse, isn't it? does it rankle now knowing things could have been different if only...? while the pain may be subsiding, the knowledge of what may have been must run deep. no?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:56 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

douchemun is applying soothing paste to phlegmy's flaring hemorroids as he likes to do these days.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:59 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

douchemun is applying soothing paste to phlegmy's flaring hemorroids as he likes to do these days.

Even JFK used to complain of a throbbing headache if he had not had sex for more than three days. As an old friend I would like to see a quick end to Propa's misery.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:02 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

Even JFK used to complain of a throbbing headache if he had not had sex for more than three days. As an old friend I would like to see a quick end to Propa's misery 

when is malini arriving at dfw airport?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:18 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

Even JFK used to complain of a throbbing headache if he had not had sex for more than three days. As an old friend I would like to see a quick end to Propa's misery 

when is malini arriving at dfw airport?

Have you now resorted to stalking the girlfriends of other posters on the forum? Are you that desperate?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2