For the cognoscenti such as the poster that I ignore, Rashmun - Gnomic Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the cognoscenti such as the poster that I ignore, Rashmun - Gnomic

3 posters

Go down

For the cognoscenti such as the poster that I ignore, Rashmun - Gnomic Empty For the cognoscenti such as the poster that I ignore, Rashmun - Gnomic

Post by Petrichor Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:16 pm

http://www.nomic.net/deadgames/Gnomic/rules.0.html

May I recommend this game to you for kicks?

Petrichor

Back to top Go down

For the cognoscenti such as the poster that I ignore, Rashmun - Gnomic Empty Re: For the cognoscenti such as the poster that I ignore, Rashmun - Gnomic

Post by Idéfix Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:25 pm

Man, this is complicated. Which is your favorite rule in this set?

I like this one: Rule 110

Resolution of rules in conflict by mutability.

In a conflict between a mutable and an immutable rule, the immutable rule takes precedence and the mutable rule shall be entirely void. For the purposes of this rule a proposal to transmute an immutable rule does not "conflict" with that immutable rule.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

For the cognoscenti such as the poster that I ignore, Rashmun - Gnomic Empty Re: For the cognoscenti such as the poster that I ignore, Rashmun - Gnomic

Post by Petrichor Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:55 pm

Infinite series, Kerala School, ad nauseum analysis and deconstruction, godel, tort, ambulance chasing lawyers and now....SUCH.

I used to enjoy reading about Gnomic in that building with dish antennas pointed at Jaffna frequencies, eons ago. Perhaps time to start looking at the rulesets again.

Petrichor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:24 pm

Cognoscenti = pudingi?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Petrichor Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:26 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Cognoscenti = pudingi?

are you trying to get Rashmun to complete his online registration for Tamil classes?

Petrichor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:28 pm

atcg wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:Cognoscenti = pudingi?

are you trying to get Rashmun to complete his online registration for Tamil classes?

You still hold out hope for that?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down