One good thing about the communists in India Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One good thing about the communists in India

4 posters

Go down

One good thing about the communists in India Empty One good thing about the communists in India

Post by Rishi Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:17 pm

http://www.rediff.com/news/slide-show/slide-show-1-the-poorest-cm-in-india-donates-his-monthly-salary/20130204.htm

They are the least corrupt.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

One good thing about the communists in India Empty Re: One good thing about the communists in India

Post by Idéfix Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:26 pm

I don't know about that. The Naxalites are plenty corrupt; they have been extorting protection money for years now.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

One good thing about the communists in India Empty Re: One good thing about the communists in India

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:28 pm

panini press wrote:I don't know about that. The Naxalites are plenty corrupt; they have been extorting protection money for years now.

hahaha. Now that PP's naxalite sympathies have been exposed (after his posts praising the naxalite Gaddar) it is natural for him to try and somehow save his skin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:36 pm

Rishi wrote:http://www.rediff.com/news/slide-show/slide-show-1-the-poorest-cm-in-india-donates-his-monthly-salary/20130204.htm

They are the least corrupt.

I agree... their wealth grows only at 428% annually.

But, they compensate it with murders.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:39 pm

Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:I don't know about that. The Naxalites are plenty corrupt; they have been extorting protection money for years now.

hahaha. Now that PP's naxalite sympathies have been exposed (after his posts praising the naxalite Gaddar) it is natural for him to try and somehow save his skin.

So according to you if someone talks positively about someone he/she should not point out to any negatives?

Now, I see where you are coming from when you talk about your model rulers.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:32 pm

So, if you praise Jalaluddin, does that mean you are praising the terrible things he did?

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down