Rishi vs Panini Press: Who is more biased, predjudiced, obnoxious, and reprehensible? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rishi vs Panini Press: Who is more biased, predjudiced, obnoxious, and reprehensible?

3 posters

Go down

Rishi vs Panini Press: Who is more biased, predjudiced, obnoxious, and reprehensible? Empty Rishi vs Panini Press: Who is more biased, predjudiced, obnoxious, and reprehensible?

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:36 am

Rishi vs Panini Press: Who is more biased, predjudiced, obnoxious, and reprehensible?

This follows from PP's response to Rishi. Rishi had asked:
Rishi wrote:
Why is that you respond with sarcasm to most of my posts? For example, about the news article about coffee enema, you could have criticized what the couple did instead of attacking me. It was an odd news item. That is why I posted it. Why was it wrong to post it?...

Even while criticizing me, why do you borrow words like "ward" from Propagandhi? You could have used your own ideas or thoughts.
Please tell me. To avoid your negative response, what kind of things should I post and in particular what kind of things you expect me not to post or say here?

https://such.forumotion.com/t10754-to-panini-press#83168

In his response, PP writes:

Panini Press wrote:
I respond with sarcasm to your posts because I find your views on matters like caste, religion, and race prejudiced, rooted in stereotypes, and occasionally outright bigoted. In your posts here, you come across as someone who thinks of people almost entirely in terms of stereotypes. This is an opinion I have formed based on your posts over several years, and I understand that you may not agree with my opinion.

For the full text of PP's response see here:

https://such.forumotion.com/t10754-to-panini-press#83194

--------------
to put things in perspective:

Casteism: Rishi opposes caste based reservations, and has never opposed inter-caste marriages. PP has repeatedly stated that he wants caste based reservations to be implemented indefinitely. It has been suggested that implementing caste based reservations would help perpetuate the caste system, but PP would still like caste based reservations to continue indefinitely.

Regionalism: There is no evidence of Rishi being a regionalist. He makes posts criticizing wicked and evil people from all parts of India including his native Tamil Nadu. In contrast, there is sufficient evidence that PP is a regionalist and regional chauvinist. For instance, PP's fellow telugu Propagandhi is perhaps the most abusive poster in the history of Sulekha having given numerous death threats and even gone to the extent of abusing the children of other posters. Yet PP prefers to mollycoddle Propagandhi even as Propa goes around creating havoc accusing posters of homosexuality, sodomy, giving death threats, abusing children of posters, and what not. In contrast, PP tends to get upset when non-telugus use language which may be considered occasionally extreme but which would definitely be mild compared to the language Propagandhi uses. PP also prefers to use the term 'northindian' to denote north indians who are to be considered uncouth as compared to south indians.

Communalism: Rishi supports Narendra Modi. But so do Marathadi Samiyaar, Propagandhi, Vakavaka (sandilya), and Truthbetold does not seem averse to Modi either. PP has declared his undying hatred for the Congress party by claiming sonia gandhi to be an 'Empress' while declining to use the same term for Mayawati, Mamata, and Jayalalitha. Since there are only two foreseeable possibilities in the Indian elections one is obliged to conclude that for all his chest thumping, PP prefers BJP to to Congress.

Communism: Rishi has always slammed the commies. In contrast, PP seems to be either a commie himself or a commie sympathizer when he proclaims his hero worship of the telugu communist poet Gaaddar (the name means 'traitor' at least in hindi). PP even posted Gaddar's telugu poem along with the translation in which Gaddar writes about destroying the Nizams. Since the Nizams are long dead (and Gaddar is alive) one is obliged to conclude that by 'Nizam' Gaddar was actually referring to the Indian state

Fightercock: Rishi stays away from fights. He writes his posts and moves on. Panini Press delights in humiliating, heckling, sniping at, and attacking a poster in various ways. It has also been suggested that Panini Press incites his supporters to attack specific posters.

Back to top Go down

Rishi vs Panini Press: Who is more biased, predjudiced, obnoxious, and reprehensible? Empty Re: Rishi vs Panini Press: Who is more biased, predjudiced, obnoxious, and reprehensible?

Post by goodcitizn Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:58 am

Rashmun wrote:Rishi vs Panini Press: Who is more biased, predjudiced, obnoxious, and reprehensible?

Rishi wrote:
Why is that you respond with sarcasm to most of my posts? For example, about the news article about coffee enema, you could have criticized what the couple did instead of attacking me. It was an odd news item. That is why I posted it. Why was it wrong to post it?...

Even while criticizing me, why do you borrow words like "ward" from Propagandhi? You could have used your own ideas or thoughts.
Please tell me. To avoid your negative response, what kind of things should I post and in particular what kind of things you expect me not to post or say here?

Panini Press wrote:
I respond with sarcasm to your posts because I find your views on matters like caste, religion, and race prejudiced, rooted in stereotypes, and occasionally outright bigoted. In your posts here, you come across as someone who thinks of people almost entirely in terms of stereotypes. This is an opinion I have formed based on your posts over several years, and I understand that you may not agree with my opinion.

--------------

Casteism: Rishi opposes caste based reservations, and has never opposed inter-caste marriages. PP has repeatedly stated that he wants caste based reservations to be implemented indefinitely. It has been suggested that implementing caste based reservations would help perpetuate the caste system, but PP would still like caste based reservations to continue indefinitely.

Regionalism: There is no evidence of Rishi being a regionalist. He makes posts criticizing wicked and evil people from all parts of India including his native Tamil Nadu. In contrast, there is sufficient evidence that PP is a regionalist and regional chauvinist. For instance, PP's fellow telugu Propagandhi is perhaps the most abusive poster in the history of Sulekha having given numerous death threats and even gone to the extent of abusing the children of other posters. Yet PP prefers to mollycoddle Propagandhi even as Propa goes around creating havoc accusing posters of homosexuality, sodomy, giving death threats, abusing children of posters, and what not. In contrast, PP tends to get upset when non-telugus use language which may be considered occasionally extreme but which would definitely be mild compared to the language Propagandhi uses. PP also prefers to use the term 'northindian' to denote north indians who are to be considered uncouth as compared to south indians.

Communalism: Rishi supports Narendra Modi. But so do Marathadi Samiyaar, Propagandhi, Vakavaka (sandilya), and Truthbetold does not seem averse to Modi either. PP has declared his undying hatred for the Congress party by claiming sonia gandhi to be an 'Empress' while declining to use the same term for Mayawati, Mamata, and Jayalalitha. Since there are only two foreseeable possibilities in the Indian elections one is obliged to conclude that for all his chest thumping, PP prefers BJP to to Congress.

Communism: Rishi has always slammed the commies. In contrast, PP seems to be either a commie himself or a commie sympathizer when he proclaims his hero worship of the telugu communist poet Gaaddar (the name means 'traitor' at least in hindi). PP even posted Gaddar's telugu poem along with the translation in which Gaddar writes about destroying the Nizams. Since the Nizams are long dead (and Gaddar is alive) one is obliged to conclude that by 'Nizam' Gaddar was actually referring to the Indian state

Fightercock: Rishi stays away from fights. He writes his posts and moves on. Panini Press delights in humiliating, heckling, sniping at, and attacking a poster in various ways. It has also been suggested that Panini Press incites his supporters to attack specific posters.

Rashmun: Good post in summarizing your views. Here are my comments:

1. If Carvaka favors continuance of caste-based reservations indefinitely, I disagree with his position entirely. What started out as the Indian version of Affirmative Action has become bastardized over time to a point where one wouldn't be surprised if a fat layer is added on top of the creamy layer. I am for the entire reservation system to be rehauled such that those students who are economically deprived but academically meritorious (regardless of caste) are not sidestepped.

2. Could you give me the link or an example where Carvaka got upset with a non-Telugu person for using "extreme" language (unless it was a personal attack on his family or background)?

3. Frankly I am fed up with UPA for its complacency. It might be good for India to have the opposition party coalition run the country even for a term just to keep the political system on balance. The last thing India needs is for the Nehru hierarchy to control its fate. Max calls JJ a cow; Carvaka calls Sonia an Empress; and you are at liberty to come up with your own moniker for Mamata or Mayawati. No big deal.

4. Carvaka's opinion of a communist poet doesn't make him a communist any more than your opinion that Bharatha Natyam originated in Kashmir makes you a kuchupidi dancer.

5. If you are accusing Carvaka of getting others to attack a particular poster, the same could be said of you in inciting others with your lopsided polls. In reality we all must be children posing as adults here. That's the beauty of having handles.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Rishi vs Panini Press: Who is more biased, predjudiced, obnoxious, and reprehensible? Empty Re: Rishi vs Panini Press: Who is more biased, predjudiced, obnoxious, and reprehensible?

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:32 am

goodcitizn wrote:
Rashmun wrote:Rishi vs Panini Press: Who is more biased, predjudiced, obnoxious, and reprehensible?

Rishi wrote:

Panini Press wrote:

--------------

1. If Carvaka favors continuance of caste-based reservations indefinitely, I disagree with his position entirely. What started out as the Indian version of Affirmative Action has become bastardized over time to a point where one wouldn't be surprised if a fat layer is added on top of the creamy layer. I am for the entire reservation system to be rehauled such that those students who are economically deprived but academically meritorious (regardless of caste) are not sidestepped.

2. Could you give me the link or an example where Carvaka got upset with a non-Telugu person for using "extreme" language (unless it was a personal attack on his family or background)?

3. Frankly I am fed up with UPA for its complacency. It might be good for India to have the opposition party coalition run the country even for a term just to keep the political system on balance. The last thing India needs is for the Nehru hierarchy to control its fate. Max calls JJ a cow; Carvaka calls Sonia an Empress; and you are at liberty to come up with your own moniker for Mamata or Mayawati. No big deal.

4. Carvaka's opinion of a communist poet doesn't make him a communist any more than your opinion that Bharatha Natyam originated in Kashmir makes you a kuchupidi dancer.

5. If you are accusing Carvaka of getting others to attack a particular poster, the same could be said of you in inciting others with your lopsided polls. In reality we all must be children posing as adults here. That's the beauty of having handles.

1. And what percentage of seats should be reserved for the economically deprived? Further, is it not likely that this reservation of seats would result in corruption? Btw, reservation is now also being implemented not just for admissions in colleges and govt. jobs but even in promotions (with respect to govt. jobs).

2. I am the prime example of this. I was having some exchanges with Uppili during which i used the words 'auto fellatio, son of a bitch' in tamil in my post to Uppili. I was reacting to Uppili calling me a jehadi, etc. in his posts. It was pointed out to me (by you later by others) that the words in tamil actually mean 'son of a prostitute' following which i offered an apology to Uppili. The translation i had (link given by Ponniyin Selvan) used the words son of a bitch which is a relatively innocuous term in english as i have pointed out. This term, in english, means a nasty, rude or offensive person which is surely not that big of a deal.
Anyways, not only did PP claim that he had blocked me and claiming he would never interact with me again (claiming he was unable to view my posts anymore even though he habitually replies to my comments if some other poster has responded to me). He was also encouraging other posters to use this feature while claiming he is using this feature to block me. The indication seemed to me to encourage posters on this forum to block me. He did this on several occasions.

My point is that my language has been mild as compared to the language of Propagandhi for instance. For instance, i have not abused children of other posters like Propa has. Indeed when Propa gave links to JM's wife and daughter on chat claiming he wanted to make love to both of them, PP thought it was amusing and something to be taken lightly as per what JM (who was also present along with PP) has indicated earlier. I am sure if Propa would have been a non-telugu PP would not have been as generous with him.

3. Max calls JJ a cow because she is fat. When PP calls Sonia Empress and refuses to use the term for JJ, Mamata, and Mayawati he is targeting Sonia in a way that only a hard core BJP walah will do. This is actually what sandilya (Vakavaka) and Uppili also do when they mock her calling her MT (Mahaa Tyagi) for renouncing her claim to be PM. My understanding is that PP also wants BJP to come to power (since he hates the Congress and realizes there is no alternative other than a BJP led coalition to a Congress led coalition) but then he does all this drama for the benefit of his buddies like Max who would stop supporting him if he openly starts voicing support for the BJP.

4. The analogy is incorrect. I have provided a lot of evidence about the Kashmiri origin and connection with the Naatya Shastra. Even Tamil tradition says Naatya Shastra was written by a Kashmiri, and so does Kashmiri tradition. So what i am saying is not something bizarre. (Naatya Shastra is considered the theoretical manual on which BN is based. The Nataraja temple has sculptures in various postures with inscriptions giving precise references to the Naatya Shastra.) Of course, i am not denying the contribution of the Tanjore quartet. I am only emphasizing the contribution of Naatya Shastra in BN and the fact that Naatya Shastra is believed to be Kashmiri in origin, and the fact that the best known commentary on the Naatya Shastra was also written by a Kashmiri in Kashmir.

In the case of PP, he has repeatedly praised the communist poet Gaddar and the conclusion is that if PP is not a communist he is at least a communist sympathizer. One notices that PP comes from a part of India which is the hotbed for naxalite activity in India.

5. After repeated polls designed to do nothing but to humiliate me and run me down, i also created a few polls. It was a little bit of harmless tit for tat and nothing else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:39 am

By the way GC PP has been known in the past to snipe at, ridicule, and try and humiliate people who take the position that caste based reservations is nonsense. He would like it to be implemented indefinitely as he has made clear on several occasions.

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:06 am

Rashmun wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:

1. And what percentage of seats should be reserved for the economically deprived? Further, is it not likely that this reservation of seats would result in corruption? Btw, reservation is now also being implemented not just for admissions in colleges and govt. jobs but even in promotions (with respect to govt. jobs).

2. I am the prime example of this. I was having some exchanges with Uppili during which i used the words 'auto fellatio, son of a bitch' in tamil in my post to Uppili. I was reacting to Uppili calling me a jehadi, etc. in his posts. It was pointed out to me (by you later by others) that the words in tamil actually mean 'son of a prostitute' following which i offered an apology to Uppili. The translation i had (link given by Ponniyin Selvan) used the words son of a bitch which is a relatively innocuous term in english as i have pointed out. This term, in english, means a nasty, rude or offensive person which is surely not that big of a deal.
Anyways, not only did PP claim that he had blocked me and claiming he would never interact with me again (claiming he was unable to view my posts anymore even though he habitually replies to my comments if some other poster has responded to me). He was also encouraging other posters to use this feature while claiming he is using this feature to block me. The indication seemed to me to encourage posters on this forum to block me. He did this on several occasions.

My point is that my language has been mild as compared to the language of Propagandhi for instance. For instance, i have not abused children of other posters like Propa has. Indeed when Propa gave links to JM's wife and daughter on chat claiming he wanted to make love to both of them, PP thought it was amusing and something to be taken lightly as per what JM (who was also present along with PP) has indicated earlier. I am sure if Propa would have been a non-telugu PP would not have been as generous with him.

3. Max calls JJ a cow because she is fat. When PP calls Sonia Empress and refuses to use the term for JJ, Mamata, and Mayawati he is targeting Sonia in a way that only a hard core BJP walah will do. This is actually what sandilya (Vakavaka) and Uppili also do when they mock her calling her MT (Mahaa Tyagi) for renouncing her claim to be PM. My understanding is that PP also wants BJP to come to power (since he hates the Congress and realizes there is no alternative other than a BJP led coalition to a Congress led coalition) but then he does all this drama for the benefit of his buddies like Max who would stop supporting him if he openly starts voicing support for the BJP.

4. The analogy is incorrect. I have provided a lot of evidence about the Kashmiri origin and connection with the Naatya Shastra. Even Tamil tradition says Naatya Shastra was written by a Kashmiri, and so does Kashmiri tradition. So what i am saying is not something bizarre. (Naatya Shastra is considered the theoretical manual on which BN is based. The Nataraja temple has sculptures in various postures with inscriptions giving precise references to the Naatya Shastra.) Of course, i am not denying the contribution of the Tanjore quartet. I am only emphasizing the contribution of Naatya Shastra in BN and the fact that Naatya Shastra is believed to be Kashmiri in origin, and the fact that the best known commentary on the Naatya Shastra was also written by a Kashmiri in Kashmir.

In the case of PP, he has repeatedly praised the communist poet Gaddar and the conclusion is that if PP is not a communist he is at least a communist sympathizer. One notices that PP comes from a part of India which is the hotbed for naxalite activity in India.

5. After repeated polls designed to do nothing but to humiliate me and run me down, i also created a few polls. It was a little bit of harmless tit for tat and nothing else.

1. We can discuss the subject of caste-based reservations on a separate thread later.

2. Yes, I remember. I also took offense to what you called Uppilli's mother in Tamil. You later apologized, so that's that. As for Carvaka not taking the issue with Propa on a similar case, it is your word against his. I'd rather wait to hear his side of the event if you expect a considered response from me.

3. I don't think displeasing Max has anything to do with anything. Carvaka probably feels the same way I do. BJP is the only other choice for the country, given the piss poor job UPA has done.

4. In logic there is a term called the fallacy of the "ambiguous middle". E.g., God = Love; Love = Blind; Ergo, God = Blind The ambiguous middle is "Love". The conclusion of God = Blind is a logical fallacy. Similarly, Car = Naxalite Area; Naxalite Area = Communist; Ergo, Car = Communist.

5. So you are saying that you got even. Fine. May there be more tits and more tats.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:21 pm

Rashmun wrote:

*ahem* a tiny bit of introspection would immensely benefit your present mental state.

Another key trait of Rishi you forgot to mention, he always seems to measure others by the schools they've attended, IITians vs non-IITians, Ivy leaguers vs Non-Ivy leaguers etc.,

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:52 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

*ahem* a tiny bit of introspection would immensely benefit your present mental state.

Another key trait of Rishi you forgot to mention, he always seems to measure others by the schools they've attended, IITians vs non-IITians, Ivy leaguers vs Non-Ivy leaguers etc.,

I believe the IITians vs non-IItians and Ivy-leagures vs non-Ivy leaguers is mentioned because he wishes to destroy the stereotype that it is something to great to come from an Ivy league college. He tries to show that one can come from a small college and yet have a great career.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:56 pm

goodcitizn wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:

1. We can discuss the subject of caste-based reservations on a separate thread later.

2. Yes, I remember. I also took offense to what you called Uppilli's mother in Tamil. You later apologized, so that's that. As for Carvaka not taking the issue with Propa on a similar case, it is your word against his. I'd rather wait to hear his side of the event if you expect a considered response from me.

3. I don't think displeasing Max has anything to do with anything. Carvaka probably feels the same way I do. BJP is the only other choice for the country, given the piss poor job UPA has done.

4. In logic there is a term called the fallacy of the "ambiguous middle". E.g., God = Love; Love = Blind; Ergo, God = Blind The ambiguous middle is "Love". The conclusion of God = Blind is a logical fallacy. Similarly, Car = Naxalite Area; Naxalite Area = Communist; Ergo, Car = Communist.

5. So you are saying that you got even. Fine. May there be more tits and more tats.

1. fine
2. With respect to Propagandhi, he has been accusing me repeatedly of having a homosexual relationship with JM.* I am surprised you haven't seen Propa's posts. Repeatedly he used to claim that JM is having an incestuous relationship with his own daughter and only recently he admitted asking JM on sulekha whether JM's daughter is a prostitute.
3. You are mistaken. PP claims he does not support either the Congress or the BJP. He says there is some alternative to the Congress and BJP without specifying what he means by this. Perhaps he is thinking that the small regional parties can get together to form a coalition. But more probably he is thinking of a BJP led coalition and not saying it out loud to displease hard core secularists like Max and Merlot.
4. What you say would have been true if i would only have said PP comes from Telangana. I did not. I said the fact that he comes from Telangana is additional evidence to show why he might be an admirer of Naxalites since Telangana is a hotbed of Naxalite activity. The primary evidence is that he has praised the Naxalite poet Gaddar on several occasions.
5. Of course. In hindu mythology the war between the Gods and demons continues forever.

*even though the only evidence for homosexuality we have seen from any poster is when Propagandhi himself posted pictures of a caucasian male in green thong underwear on the sulekha site. Ever since then JM has been asking Propa (whenever Propa has accused JM of being a homosexual) whether that picture was from Propa's collection of erotic photographs or whether it was Propa's homosexual lover Bruce.

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:17 pm

Rashmun wrote:

I believe the IITians vs non-IItians and Ivy-leagures vs non-Ivy leaguers is mentioned because he wishes to destroy the stereotype that it is something to great to come from an Ivy league college. He tries to show that one can come from a small college and yet have a great career.

Really! would you care to shed some light on the comment below

Except a few cases, NI men who went to Doon School and then to St. Stephens college seem to be intelligent and cultured. This guy R.P.N. Singh comes across as a balanced, calm, coherent, articulate, intelligent, well mannered, well read and modern.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:30 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Really! would you care to shed some light on the comment below

Except a few cases, NI men who went to Doon School and then to St. Stephens college seem to be intelligent and cultured. This guy R.P.N. Singh comes across as a balanced, calm, coherent, articulate, intelligent, well mannered, well read and modern.

First he has given several examples of kids who have gone to small colleges and turned out well. Second, the boys who go to Doon School and then St. Stephens are, it has to be said, intelligent and cultured more often than not. The reason for this is the excellent teachers they have been exposed to. It is inevitable that you will usually turn out well if all your teachers are highly intelligent and cultured, starting from a young age. They will, for instance, attempt to inculcate ethics and morality into you while you are in school and more often than not they will succeed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:35 pm

Rashum takes it in the ass from phlegmy on a daily basis and fantasizes about taking it from historical strong men such as Mughals, mafia dons among others. His story abt Malini over is a smoke screen..since he was 13 he has been attracted to older men and has finally found his daddy figure cum lover in phlegmy, the self styled virile 1 aka the diapered 1.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:43 pm

Rashmun wrote:
4. What you say would have been true if i would only have said PP comes from Telangana. I did not. I said the fact that he comes from Telangana is additional evidence to show why he might be an admirer of Naxalites since Telangana is a hotbed of Naxalite activity. The primary evidence is that he has praised the Naxalite poet Gaddar on several occasions.

This is precisely why no one takes your claims seriously. You come across nonsense spewed on internet boards and mindlessly regurgitate without understanding the context.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:58 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:Rashum takes it in the ass from phlegmy on a daily basis and fantasizes about taking it from historical strong men such as Mughals, mafia dons among others. His story abt Malini over is a smoke screen..since he was 13 he has been attracted to older men and has finally found his daddy figure cum lover in phlegmy, the self styled virile 1 aka the diapered 1.

Propagandhi employs the projection technique on me. All that he is saying about me is actually a description of himself. Propagandhi also specializes in abusing the children of other posters as was seen repeatedly on sulekha and on this forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:59 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

This is precisely why no one takes your claims seriously. You come across nonsense spewed on internet boards and mindlessly regurgitate without understanding the context.

Are you a telugu? If yes it is understandable why you would want to defend a member of your tribe.

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:00 pm

Rashmun wrote:
First he has given several examples of kids who have gone to small colleges and turned out well. Second, the boys who go to Doon School and then St. Stephens are, it has to be said, intelligent and cultured more often than not. The reason for this is the excellent teachers they have been exposed to. It is inevitable that you will usually turn out well if all your teachers are highly intelligent and cultured, starting from a young age. They will, for instance, attempt to inculcate ethics and morality into you while you are in school and more often than not they will succeed.

Why does he feel obligated to do that (time and again)! you suppose all the boys that did not attend those schools are not intelligent or cultured. Who gives a rat's ass to someone's alma mater, they can brag all they want to, who cares. One should be judged by his behavior not by his large vocabulary repertoire, it does not make them any more educated or cultured.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:14 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Why does he feel obligated to do that (time and again)! you suppose all the boys that did not attend those schools are not intelligent or cultured. Who gives a rat's ass to someone's alma mater, they can brag all they want to, who cares. One should be judged by his behavior not by his large vocabulary repertoire, it does not make them any more educated or cultured.

why is it that the vast majority of the judges in the u.s. supreme court are from harvard or yale?

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:24 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:Rashum takes it in the ass from phlegmy on a daily basis and fantasizes about taking it from historical strong men such as Mughals, mafia dons among others. His story abt Malini over is a smoke screen..since he was 13 he has been attracted to older men and has finally found his daddy figure cum lover in phlegmy, the self styled virile 1 aka the diapered 1.

Propagandhi employs the projection technique on me. All that he is saying about me is actually a description of himself. Propagandhi also specializes in abusing the children of other posters as was seen repeatedly on sulekha and on this forum.

You apply the Hoover technique to the diapered one both you his small flaccid member and to his anus. Ps: it's very abundantly clear you failed your phd even after repeated ghazhni like conquests...you got exactly zero creative ability and fail even on basic logical abilities.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:28 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

You apply the Hoover technique to the diapered one both you his small flaccid member and to his anus. Ps: it's very abundantly clear you failed your phd even after repeated ghazhni like conquests...you got exactly zero creative ability and fail even on basic logical abilities.

The voices in his head have disoriented poor Propa's brain completely. Propa's abusive shrieks would have been amusing but for the fact that they are obviously emanating from a mentally unstable individual whose right place is within the confines of a lunatic asylum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:29 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

The voices in his head have disoriented poor Propa's brain completely. Propa's abusive shrieks would have been amusing but for the fact that they are obviously emanating from a mentally unstable individual whose right place is within the confines of a lunatic asylum.

That is projection...plagiarizing latent homo douche

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:33 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Propa, get well soon. Hope you will stop abusing the children of other posters when you are better.

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:54 pm

Rashmun wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

why is it that the vast majority of the judges in the u.s. supreme court are from harvard or yale?

I'm pretty sure you're aware of term "good ol boys network".

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:58 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Propa, get well soon. Hope you will stop abusing the children of other posters when you are better.

Hope you come out the closet, wear some feather boas, put some Kajal, find yourself a macho man and settle down in castro district of sf and do research on wiki. Maybe even finish your phd in next 20ys and make your parents proud, well somewhat, considering your other predilections.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:18 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

Hope you come out the closet, wear some feather boas, put some Kajal, find yourself a macho man and settle down in castro district of sf and do research on wiki. Maybe even finish your phd in next 20ys and make your parents proud, well somewhat, considering your other predilections.

Propa, the only evidence of homosexual behavior we have seen so far either here or on sulekha was when you posted a picture of a caucasian male in green thong underwear on sulekha. This leads me to believe that you are employing your favorite projection technique once again. In other words you are the one who applies kajal on your eyes, puts on pink lingerie and feather boas before getting together for a humping session with your caucasian homosexual lover who has been affectionately named Bruce by your nemesis Luke Warmus.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down