Has Rashmun convinced Max of Kashmiri origin of Naatyashastra (and consequently of BN) ? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has Rashmun convinced Max of Kashmiri origin of Naatyashastra (and consequently of BN) ?

2 posters

Go down

Has Rashmun convinced Max of Kashiri origin of Naatyashastra (and consequently of BN) ?

Has Rashmun convinced Max of Kashmiri origin of Naatyashastra (and consequently of BN) ? I_vote_lcap50%Has Rashmun convinced Max of Kashmiri origin of Naatyashastra (and consequently of BN) ? I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 6 ]
Has Rashmun convinced Max of Kashmiri origin of Naatyashastra (and consequently of BN) ? I_vote_lcap50%Has Rashmun convinced Max of Kashmiri origin of Naatyashastra (and consequently of BN) ? I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 12

Has Rashmun convinced Max of Kashmiri origin of Naatyashastra (and consequently of BN) ? Empty Has Rashmun convinced Max of Kashmiri origin of Naatyashastra (and consequently of BN) ?

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:20 pm

nt

Last edited by Rashmun on Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Has Rashmun convinced Max of Kashmiri origin of Naatyashastra (and consequently of BN) ? Empty Re: Has Rashmun convinced Max of Kashmiri origin of Naatyashastra (and consequently of BN) ?

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:22 pm

why is this a poll question? there is only one person who can answer this question.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Has Rashmun convinced Max of Kashmiri origin of Naatyashastra (and consequently of BN) ? Empty Re: Has Rashmun convinced Max of Kashmiri origin of Naatyashastra (and consequently of BN) ?

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:25 pm

i just read the q more carefully. this is one of those, have you stopped beating your wife questions.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:36 pm

I voted yes. Cannot take more posts on the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:42 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:I voted yes. Cannot take more posts on the same.

Lots more posts coming up on this topic so brace yourself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:43 pm

Rashmun wrote:

Max is CONVINCED. 50% of people say so. So save your energy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:45 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Max is CONVINCED. 50% of people say so. So save your energy.
It is no longer about convincing max but examining this topic in greater detail.

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:17 pm

max, are you convinced?

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:52 pm

the oracle has spoken. look just above your post bw.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down