lunch - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lunch

+9
Propagandhi711
Hellsangel
Idéfix
indophile
Nila
nevada
doofus_maximus
goodcitizn
Impedimenta
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

lunch - Page 2 Empty Re: lunch

Post by FluteHolder Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:10 pm

too bad you guys nvr tasted my upma.
>>>
Too bad, looks like too many people never had good uppuma! (note the spelling, it is Uppuma not Upma. goes along the lines of Dosai instead of Dosa )

Going to prepare a wrap.
Organic wheat flour tortilla from wholefoods.
Apply chutney made from tomatoe, red bell pepper,onion,ginger to tortilla.
Put the following ingredients in the tortilla: 1/2 avocado cut in slices, baby carrots, slices of 1/2 apple, slices of Dates, slices of Dried Apricot, slices cucumber (persian). Wrap everything to a roll/somewhat rectanguar box and put in toaster oven for few minutes. A good light and healthy meal/lunch is ready.

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:11 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:One of these days I'm gonna get impulsive and drive to Atlanta to have kinns upma, sambhar and biryani. Will bring kids too.

That would be AWESOME!!! Come down over. I'll listen to all your kahaniyaas with intent while feeding you and the kiddos all the good stuff. That shld be fun! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:13 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:One of these days I'm gonna get impulsive and drive to Atlanta to have kinns upma, sambhar and biryani. Will bring kids too.
lol! pehle se plan karna. i too will join. too much pressure from kids to celebrate official honeymoon in USA (never had one).

Last edited by Huzefa Kapasi on Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:13 pm

FluteHolder wrote:

>>>
Too bad, looks like too many people never had good uppuma! (note the spelling, it is Uppuma not Upma. goes along the lines of Dosai instead of Dosa )

Going to prepare a wrap.
Put the following ingredients in the tortilla: 1/2 avocado cut in slices, baby carrots, slices of 1/2 apple, slices of Dates, slices of Dried Apricot, slices cucumber (persian). Wrap everything to a roll/somewhat rectanguar box and put in toaster oven for few minutes. A good light and healthy meal/lunch is ready.

Had enough of it with dosa. Let's not do it with Upma again! Smile

seems like a very healthy wrap, a sweet wrap though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:15 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
lol! pehle se plan karna. i too will join. too much pressure from kids to celebrate honeymoon in USA (never had one).

cool. so it's u + ur missus + me + my two kids... kinns. guest list is increasing.

talking of honeymoon. i never had one either. if i marry again, i will put it in my pre-nup. "2 honeymoons every year, or pay me like 100K/year as fines".

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:16 pm

FluteHolder wrote:note the spelling, it is Uppuma not Upma. goes along the lines of Dosai instead of Dosa
What is the spelling according to authentic TCH Iyer-mama?
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:20 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
lol! pehle se plan karna. i too will join. too much pressure from kids to celebrate honeymoon in USA (never had one).

cool. so it's u + ur missus + me + my two kids... kinns. guest list is increasing.

lol! the more the merrier!

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
talking of honeymoon. i never had one either. if i marry again, i will put it in my pre-nup. "2 honeymoons every year, or pay me like 100K/year as fines".

Why can't you say it plainly that you don't want to get married again? Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:40 pm

kinnera wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:41 pm

today, baked ziti and garlic bread.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:43 pm

FluteHolder wrote:

>>>

Going to prepare a wrap.

impy's renewed interest in Fluteholder annA :-) sounds so good!

Kin kin - fine. don't invite me.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:44 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
kinnera wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:

lol!

If there is a chance of two two honeymoons per year or 100k cash per year, hell I will marry again ek paav par. I'm kettavar to the max.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:47 pm

Impedimenta wrote:

Kin kin - fine. don't invite me.

Ayyo!! I invited you long ago. that invitation still holds good and will hold good forever. But srsly, do you need an invitation? You got to just declare like Viddu did and come over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:52 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
kinnera wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:

lol!

If there is a chance of two two honeymoons per year or 100k cash per year, hell I will marry again ek paav par. I'm kettavar to the max.

LOL! You kettavar you! I'm sure when it comes to that, you're going to fore-go the two two honeymoons and ask for a full cash back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:31 pm

nallavars of the forum

please wish me luck. i have my first perf appraisal in my new role in an hour.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:13 pm

Uppuma goes good with coconut chutney.
Biryani with Raitha.

for me Kinns Uppuma picture is good enuough. Flying to Atlanta will be expensive with kids. Smile
Also, one cup uppuma contains more calories than rice.

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum