Over the years, who has screwed Panini Press the most?  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over the years, who has screwed Panini Press the most?

3 posters

Go down

Over the years, who has screwed Panini Press the most?

Over the years, who has screwed Panini Press the most?  I_vote_lcap75%Over the years, who has screwed Panini Press the most?  I_vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]
Over the years, who has screwed Panini Press the most?  I_vote_lcap25%Over the years, who has screwed Panini Press the most?  I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
Over the years, who has screwed Panini Press the most?  I_vote_lcap0%Over the years, who has screwed Panini Press the most?  I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Over the years, who has screwed Panini Press the most?  Empty Over the years, who has screwed Panini Press the most?

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:45 pm

nt

Back to top Go down

Over the years, who has screwed Panini Press the most?  Empty Re: Over the years, who has screwed Panini Press the most?

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:46 pm

Guessing his wife.

Back to top Go down

Over the years, who has screwed Panini Press the most?  Empty Re: Over the years, who has screwed Panini Press the most?

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:47 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:Guessing his wife.

we are talking now of intellectual screwing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:48 pm

Rashmun wrote:

Oh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:49 pm

Rashmun wrote:

why can't that be his wife as well? he is smart and she must be super smart to pick him.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:49 pm

I sincerely hope this was just a "guess".
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:50 pm

Impedimenta wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

why can't that be his wife as well? he is smart and she must be super smart to pick him.

good point. he seems to have become sour after his marriage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:50 pm

southindian wrote:

hahaha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:51 pm

southindian wrote:

Yeah I got confused if screwing is gender specific. But Anyhoos....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:57 pm

Who did Rashmun get screwed by? Everyone, not just PP?

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:11 pm

Rashmun wrote:

hm....I was confused about the survey when I saw your name in that "Intellectual" list.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:17 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

hm....I was confused about the survey when I saw your name in that "Intellectual" list.

Just so that we are clear, Prof B.R. used to say on sulekha that 'Rashmun is a bright and balanced scholar'. In contrast, it has been said by Partha Guha on Sulekha that you have an IQ of a twelve year old.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:31 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Just so that we are clear, Prof B.R. used to say on sulekha that 'Rashmun is a bright and balanced scholar'. In contrast, it has been said by Partha Guha on Sulekha that you have an IQ of a twelve year old.

The same Prof B. R praised Uppili in his pvt email.. bcz Uppili knew BR personally but BR never knew who Uppili was.... and he also told Uppili that he was just trying to encourage this young "fella" Rashmun to argue and debate more sensibly and not repeat the same thing over and over like a Psych crackpot - don't blame me, it was BR who said that.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:33 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

The same Prof B. R praised Uppili in his pvt email.. bcz Uppili knew BR personally but BR never knew who Uppili was.... and he also told Uppili that he was just trying to encourage this young "fella" Rashmun to argue and debate more sensibly and not repeat the same thing over and over like a Psych crackpot - don't blame me, it was BR who said that.

Uppili was not around when Prof B.R. was posting. Uppili is a late comer to sulekha and he should show more respect to his seniors on sulekha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:55 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Uppili was not around when Prof B.R. was posting. Uppili is a late comer to sulekha and he should show more respect to his seniors on sulekha.

Trust me... I know BR and know him personally... except.. he did not know "uppili"

Senior ? who ? on Internet all are same... just bcz you are a "senior" does not mean you are NOT Senile.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:59 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Trust me... I know BR and know him personally... except.. he did not know "uppili"

Senior ? who ? on Internet all are same... just bcz you are a "senior" does not mean you are NOT Senile.

The reason you did not know BR is because you were not around when he was posting. This can be confirmed by posters like Huzefa Kapasi and Kris who were in fact around when BR was posting.
In age you are my senior, but on sulekha i am your senior. I am a young man with good genes and so i need not worry about senility.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down