Indian Unity my foot! Marathis beat up North Indians in Mubai Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indian Unity my foot! Marathis beat up North Indians in Mubai

2 posters

Go down

Indian Unity my foot! Marathis beat up North Indians in Mubai Empty Indian Unity my foot! Marathis beat up North Indians in Mubai

Post by Kayalvizhi Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:51 am

SATARA (Maharashtra): Five party workers of the Raj Thackeray-led Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) were arrested Tuesday for beating up parents of north Indian students, police said.

"Five MNS members have been arrested for manhandling parents of north Indian students seeking admission in a local school. At least five more are absconding," police told IANS.

Though the names of those arrested were not available, police said they included MNS's district unit president, his secretary and other office bearers.

The five men have been booked for assault, rioting and obstructing government servants on duty, among other charges, police said.

Over 20 MNS activists had Monday beaten up parents of students who were undergoing medical tests, a prerequisite for admission in the local military school.

The party workers barged into the civil hospital stating that the parents of these students had furnished wrong age certifications of the students.

According to police sources, the activists claimed that since the students were from Bihar and Uttar Pradesh, they were faking their age certificates and it was unfair to grant them admissions in a school in Maharashtra.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Indian Unity my foot! Marathis beat up North Indians in Mubai Empty Re: Indian Unity my foot! Marathis beat up North Indians in Mubai

Post by Guest Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:02 am

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2012-11-27/india/35386651_1_dalit-colony-dalit-youth-inter-caste-marriage

Back to top Go down

Indian Unity my foot! Marathis beat up North Indians in Mubai Empty Re: Indian Unity my foot! Marathis beat up North Indians in Mubai

Post by goodcitizn Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:58 am

Rashmun wrote:http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2012-11-27/india/35386651_1_dalit-colony-dalit-youth-inter-caste-marriage

A more recent news (February 6, 2103) of violence against dalits in Patna. So stop posting dalit violence relating only to south india. This, sadly, is a nationwide atrocity and north indians are just as guilty of such prejudice and violence.

Violence rocks Dalit hostel as Patna varsity looks the other way A mob burst on the scene as night fell. Equipped with hockey sticks, bricks, stones, firearms and crude bombs it prepared for an assault. “You are Harijans,” it yelled. “You have no right to read and write. Your work is to mend shoes and chappals. We will keep you as servants in our houses. Your ancestors did the same work. You leave the hostel or else there will be a massacre.” This is part of a police statement given by a Dalit student residing in the Bhimrao Ambedkar Welfare Hostel of Patna University (PU) facility.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/other-states/violence-rocks-dalit-hostel-as-patna-varsity-looks-the-other-way/article4386165.ece

SC takes cognizance of police brutality on women in Punjab, Bihar

New Delhi: Taking cognizance of the media reports of the thrashing by police of a Dalit woman and her father in Punjab and a group of teachers in the Bihar capital Patna, the Supreme Court on Wednesday asked Attorney General GE Vahanvati, Additional Solicitor General Haren Rawal, senior counsel Harish Salve and UU Lalit to assist in this case.

Some Punjab Police personnel were caught on camera brutally thrashing a young Dalit woman and her ex-serviceman father in public after she approached them to file a sexual harassment case in Punjab's Taran Taran district on Monday.

In another case, nearly 50 fixed-pay teachers on contract, including women, were injured in police lathicharge during a protest in Patna Tuesday. The teachers were demanding permanent jobs and equal pay for equal work.

http://post.jagran.com/SC-takes-cognizance-of-police-brutality-on-women-in-Punjab-Bihar-1362566466

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:11 am

goodcitizn wrote:
Rashmun wrote:http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2012-11-27/india/35386651_1_dalit-colony-dalit-youth-inter-caste-marriage

A more recent news (February 6, 2103) of violence against dalits in Patna. So stop posting dalit violence relating only to south india. This, sadly, is a nationwide atrocity and north indians are just as guilty of such prejudice and violence.

Violence rocks Dalit hostel as Patna varsity looks the other way A mob burst on the scene as night fell. Equipped with hockey sticks, bricks, stones, firearms and crude bombs it prepared for an assault. “You are Harijans,” it yelled. “You have no right to read and write. Your work is to mend shoes and chappals. We will keep you as servants in our houses. Your ancestors did the same work. You leave the hostel or else there will be a massacre.” This is part of a police statement given by a Dalit student residing in the Bhimrao Ambedkar Welfare Hostel of Patna University (PU) facility.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/other-states/violence-rocks-dalit-hostel-as-patna-varsity-looks-the-other-way/article4386165.ece

SC takes cognizance of police brutality on women in Punjab, Bihar

New Delhi: Taking cognizance of the media reports of the thrashing by police of a Dalit woman and her father in Punjab and a group of teachers in the Bihar capital Patna, the Supreme Court on Wednesday asked Attorney General GE Vahanvati, Additional Solicitor General Haren Rawal, senior counsel Harish Salve and UU Lalit to assist in this case.

Some Punjab Police personnel were caught on camera brutally thrashing a young Dalit woman and her ex-serviceman father in public after she approached them to file a sexual harassment case in Punjab's Taran Taran district on Monday.

In another case, nearly 50 fixed-pay teachers on contract, including women, were injured in police lathicharge during a protest in Patna Tuesday. The teachers were demanding permanent jobs and equal pay for equal work.

http://post.jagran.com/SC-takes-cognizance-of-police-brutality-on-women-in-Punjab-Bihar-1362566466

i have never denied that casteist violence takes place in NI also. I was under the impression that KV denies the occurrence of casteist violence in SI and hence my posts on this issue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:23 am

Rashmun wrote:KV denies the occurrence of casteist violence in SI and hence my posts on this issue.

STOP lying about me. I already caught you here more than once you lying about me. Once I catch you, you just slip away. No apology.

Show me where I said there is no caste violence in SI. Otherwise aplogize to all for lying to them.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:26 am

Rashmun wrote:i have never denied that casteist violence takes place in NI also. I was under the impression that KV denies the occurrence of casteist violence in SI and hence my posts on this issue.

Then why would you make a separate post titled "Tamils vs Tamils: Anti-Dalit campaign sparks outrage"? If you believe that casteist violence also takes place in NI, why do you single out only news items relating to SI? What is your MO here?

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:30 am

Kayalvizhi wrote:
Rashmun wrote:KV denies the occurrence of casteist violence in SI and hence my posts on this issue.

STOP lying about me. I already caught you here more than once you lying about me. Once I catch you, you just slip away. No apology.

Show me where I said there is no caste violence in SI. Otherwise aplogize to all for lying to them.

you did not say so explicitly, but you did say it implicitly in this post:

https://such.forumotion.com/t11379-the-massacre-at-madurai#88755

you do not address the problem of caste based hatred within tamils and claim that it is possible for tamils to unite. you are guilty of turning a blind eye to the caste based violence in TN. Please apologize to the forum immediately for your prevarication. We know that you like to lie a lot, but this needs to stop. Until you stop lying, i shall continue to expose you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:35 am

goodcitizn wrote:
Rashmun wrote:i have never denied that casteist violence takes place in NI also. I was under the impression that KV denies the occurrence of casteist violence in SI and hence my posts on this issue.

Then why would you make a separate post titled "Tamils vs Tamils: Anti-Dalit campaign sparks outrage"? If you believe that casteist violence also takes place in NI, why do you single out only news items relating to SI? What is your MO here?

For two reasons. First, i was responding to a post of KV where she wants tamils to unite but does not address the issue of caste based hatred and violence within tamils. Second, i posted news about TN and hence the title of the thread. I have also posted about caste based violence in UP and other parts of India in the past and the title of my posts reflects the content of those posts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:43 am

Rashmun wrote:
Kayalvizhi wrote:Show me where I said there is no caste violence in SI. Otherwise aplogize to all for lying to them.

Don't try to fool people quoting some other post. TO EXPOSE YOUR LIE AGAIN, this is what I posted in the link you give above'

"When the Sinhala army massacred Tamils, they did not go and ask are you Hindu, Muslim or Christian and selectively murder them. Only criterion was is it a Tamil.

When Kannaiga hooligans murdered raped and pillged Tamils in 1991, they did not go and ask are you Hindu, Muslim or Christian and selectively taeget them. Only criterion was is it a Tamil.

So get off your religious filter and unite as Tamils."

Where does it say there is no caste violence in TN directly or indirectly? You are a liar.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:48 am

Kayalvizhi wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Kayalvizhi wrote:Show me where I said there is no caste violence in SI. Otherwise aplogize to all for lying to them.

Don't try to fool people quoting some other post. TO EXPOSE YOUR LIE AGAIN, this is what I posted in the link you give above'

"When the Sinhala army massacred Tamils, they did not go and ask are you Hindu, Muslim or Christian and selectively murder them. Only criterion was is it a Tamil.

When Kannaiga hooligans murdered raped and pillged Tamils in 1991, they did not go and ask are you Hindu, Muslim or Christian and selectively taeget them. Only criterion was is it a Tamil.

So get off your religious filter and unite as Tamils."

Where does it say there is no caste violence in TN directly or indirectly? You are a liar.

you are not addressing the problem of caste based hatred and violence within tamils. You are denying the oppression of tamil dalits, and i have never seen you addressing this problem. You are probably a Goundar or Thevar or Vanniyar. What is your caste?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:17 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:SATARA (Maharashtra): Five party workers of the Raj Thackeray-led Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) were arrested Tuesday for beating up parents of north Indian students, police said.

"Five MNS members have been arrested for manhandling parents of north Indian students seeking admission in a local school. At least five more are absconding," police told IANS.

Though the names of those arrested were not available, police said they included MNS's district unit president, his secretary and other office bearers.

The five men have been booked for assault, rioting and obstructing government servants on duty, among other charges, police said.

Over 20 MNS activists had Monday beaten up parents of students who were undergoing medical tests, a prerequisite for admission in the local military school.

The party workers barged into the civil hospital stating that the parents of these students had furnished wrong age certifications of the students.

According to police sources, the activists claimed that since the students were from Bihar and Uttar Pradesh, they were faking their age certificates and it was unfair to grant them admissions in a school in Maharashtra.

rashmun is right. a few fights here n there doesnt mean India is not united. People fight and have differences like people in TN fight maybe hit lower caste people smtimes. its not entirely impossible. so i say you worry about unity of ur future country. not my country. ok? thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down