Does not happen where I am from  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does not happen where I am from

4 posters

Go down

Does not happen where I am from  Empty Does not happen where I am from

Post by Rishi Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:48 am

Twenty years ago, I lived in a small town in MN. There was a desi gentleman, a professor of physics who was married to an African American. She was not only nice but also very perceptive. She said for a typical Indian, anything bad in India happens only in the part of the country he or she is not from.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Does not happen where I am from  Empty Re: Does not happen where I am from

Post by Kris Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:07 pm

Rishi wrote:Twenty years ago, I lived in a small town in MN. There was a desi gentleman, a professor of physics who was married to an African American. She was not only nice but also very perceptive. She said for a typical Indian, anything bad in India happens only in the part of the country he or she is not from.

>>>> I don't know. There are many Americans who would qualify on this count. You just have to substitute "part of the world' for "part of the country".

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:50 am

Rishi wrote:Twenty years ago, I lived in a small town in MN. There was a desi gentleman, a professor of physics who was married to an African American. She was not only nice but also very perceptive. She said for a typical Indian, anything bad in India happens only in the part of the country he or she is not from.

and upon hearing this, did you open your mouth in wonderous rapture like poor shepards witnessing the miracles of jesus and say "ooohhhohoho emi sollu tidi maama what insightsu, what insightsu...I just did not expect a black american to have such mental agility, until now I just looked up to whites but now I will move blacks above IIT iyers in my admiration scale?"

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:24 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:

and upon hearing this, did you open your mouth in wonderous rapture like poor shepards witnessing the miracles of jesus and say "ooohhhohoho emi sollu tidi maama what insightsu, what insightsu...I just did not expect a black american to have such mental agility, until now I just looked up to whites but now I will move blacks above IIT iyers in my admiration scale?"

ha ha ha
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down