Top Ten Redneck Cities in America Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top Ten Redneck Cities in America

4 posters

Go down

Top Ten Redneck Cities in America Empty Top Ten Redneck Cities in America

Post by Bittu Thu May 09, 2013 10:47 pm

http://www.kshb.com/dpp/news/local_news/water_cooler/kc-ranked-in-top-10-redneck-cities

Here’s Movoto.com’s final list:
1. Atlanta, Ga.
2. Kansas City, Mo.
3. Oklahoma City, Okla.
4. Nashville, Tenn.
5. Tulsa, Okla.
6. Fort Worth, Texas
7. Arlington, Texas
8. Sacramento, Calif.
9. Cleveland, Ohio
10. Mesa, Ariz.

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Top Ten Redneck Cities in America Empty Re: Top Ten Redneck Cities in America

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 10:50 pm

Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 4:21 pm

"If Atlanta is redneck, then redneck is good."
I've lived in the libby, commie and dem state of mich for more than a decade. A huge difference in the attitude of ppl from there compared to the ones here. Ppl here are so nice and sweet and friendly. Ever heard of 'southern hospitality'? You gotta experience that to appreciate it.
No, ppl don't end their sentences without cuss words like 'f*ck', 'sh*t', 'b*tch', 'mo*ther f*cker', etc like they do in ny, nj, and what's that city again near philly? yeah, there too. All you hear here is sweet sweet words like 'honey', 'sweety', 'sweet heart', 'baby', etc.

As the bumper stickers on the back of cars here say, 'American by birth. Southerner by the grace of God!'....yeah, one got to be the 'chosen' one to be living here. Not everyone is that lucky.

PS: I know i know, vids. It's a bait and i am taking it as always. SighO! But i am chill though....way too cool, calm, collected and all that good stuff!

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri May 10, 2013 4:53 pm

Haha. I have been to just one of these redneck towns, and that is the one in California. I guess I haven't seen much of this country... and that may not be a bad thing.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Fri May 10, 2013 5:12 pm

kinnera wrote:"If Atlanta is redneck, then redneck is good."
I've lived in the libby, commie and dem state of mich for more than a decade.

I don't know where you lived in MI. To call the entire state libby, commy and dem shows how much you got out while you were living here.
Other than few pockets, MI is as Redneck as it comes.

A huge difference in the attitude of ppl from there compared to the ones here. Ppl here are so nice and sweet and friendly. Ever heard of 'southern hospitality'? You gotta experience that to appreciate it.
No, ppl don't end their sentences without cuss words like 'f*ck', 'sh*t', 'b*tch', 'mo*ther f*cker', etc like they do in ny, nj, and what's that city again near philly? yeah, there too. All you hear here is sweet sweet words like 'honey', 'sweety', 'sweet heart', 'baby', etc.

As the bumper stickers on the back of cars here say, 'American by birth. Southerner by the grace of God!'....yeah, one got to be the 'chosen' one to be living here. Not everyone is that lucky.

PS: I know i know, vids. It's a bait and i am taking it as always. SighO! But i am chill though....way too cool, calm, collected and all that good stuff!
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 5:22 pm

doofus_maximus wrote:
kinnera wrote:"If Atlanta is redneck, then redneck is good."
I've lived in the libby, commie and dem state of mich for more than a decade.

I don't know where you lived in MI. To call the entire state libby, commy and dem shows how much you got out while you were living here.
Other than few pockets, MI is as Redneck as it comes.

They probably are neither. If they are rednecks, then they are not like the ones in ATL for sure. btw, of the 10 places in the list above, only two are from non-southern states.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri May 10, 2013 7:19 pm

Bittu wrote:http://www.kshb.com/dpp/news/local_news/water_cooler/kc-ranked-in-top-10-redneck-cities

1. Atlanta, Ga.
2. Kansas City, Mo.
3. Oklahoma City, Okla.
4. Nashville, Tenn.
5. Tulsa, Okla.
6. Fort Worth, Texas
7. Arlington, Texas
8. Sacramento, Calif.
9. Cleveland, Ohio
10. Mesa, Ariz.

I have lived in the so called red-neck areas. I tell ya the only racist experience I have faced was in Washington Suburb and NYC. and I have never felt threatened to stop anywhere in any of the small town in the "red or redneck" states even in the middle of the night.

"Redneckism" is just as bad or worse in India. The Narthie cities they look down on Southies who dont speak Hindi - what is that if not racism ? same goes with castes - which is nothing but another word for racism.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri May 10, 2013 7:20 pm

Bittu wrote:http://www.kshb.com/dpp/news/local_news/water_cooler/kc-ranked-in-top-10-redneck-cities

1. Atlanta, Ga.
2. Kansas City, Mo.
3. Oklahoma City, Okla.
4. Nashville, Tenn.
5. Tulsa, Okla.
6. Fort Worth, Texas
7. Arlington, Texas
8. Sacramento, Calif.
9. Cleveland, Ohio
10. Mesa, Ariz.

Oh yeah.... another thing...

I would rather live in a redneck state than any blue neck California or NY state filled with "parking lot" highways, wherein every other car shouts at you asking you to go back to where you came from.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 7:45 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

1. Atlanta, Ga.
2. Kansas City, Mo.
3. Oklahoma City, Okla.
4. Nashville, Tenn.
5. Tulsa, Okla.
6. Fort Worth, Texas
7. Arlington, Texas
8. Sacramento, Calif.
9. Cleveland, Ohio
10. Mesa, Ariz.

Oh yeah.... another thing...

I would rather live in a redneck state than any blue neck California or NY state filled with "parking lot" highways, wherein every other car shouts at you asking you to go back to where you came from.

ya, upps. Ppl in the north east and mid east are pretty rude and rough while i find the ones in the south to be more gentle, friendly and helpful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down