student killed at home by stalker Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

student killed at home by stalker

2 posters

Go down

student killed at home by stalker Empty student killed at home by stalker

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 12:21 pm

(i assume readers have already read the news about an 80 yr old woman getting brutally raped in TN yesterday)

http://www.telegraphindia.com/1130511/jsp/nation/story_16885311.jsp

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Delhi, May 10: A Class XII student who had been looking forward to her board exam results was shot dead in her Delhi home this morning by a youth who had stalked her for five years.

Sakhi’s father Pritam, a plumber at Jawaharlal Nehru University, will live with the regret that had he “gathered the courage to go to police” against the stalker, his only child might have been alive.

“He is a relative of my sister-in-law and my nephew. The person used to call me and threaten that he will kill my daughter. He was following my daughter since she was 13. He was forcing her to marry him,” said Pritam, who only goes by his first name.

Stalking was made a non-bailable offence, punishable by a jail term up to five years, under the Criminal Law Amendment Bill, 2013, passed earlier this year.

Pritam and wife Rani, a household help, were away when the stalker arrived at their one-room home in a congested Munirka lane at 10.45am and called out to Sakhi. Without waiting for her to emerge, he barged in, shut the door and shot her in the chest before fleeing.

Sakhi’s aunt, who lives in an adjoining room with her family, rushed out hearing the sound of gunfire to find her lying in a pool of blood.

Bheesham, 30, a neighbour, said: “There was a lot of blood around her. We called the police and took her to Safdarjung hospital where she was declared dead on arrival.”

Delhi police said the accused had been identified but refused to give his name or any details. “Several teams have been formed to nab the accused. He will be in the police net soon,” deputy commissioner of police B.S. Jaiswal said.

“She was my only child and was waiting for her Class XII results. She wanted to be a teacher and was focused on that. She would study hard and come home and do household chores. I don’t know how this happened,” Pritam said.

Neighbours concurred that the 18-year-old, who studied in a government school at R.K. Puram, was very excited about the results.

Sumitra, who runs a grocery store one house away from where the girl lived, said Sakhi would never get involved in the fights among women that are common in the chawl. “Her dream was to get out of here and become a teacher,” she said

Back to top Go down

student killed at home by stalker Empty Re: student killed at home by stalker

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat May 11, 2013 12:26 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:(i assume readers have already read the news about an 80 yr old woman getting brutally raped in TN yesterday)

http://www.telegraphindia.com/1130511/jsp/nation/story_16885311.jsp

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Delhi, May 10: A Class XII student who had been looking forward to her board exam results was shot dead in her Delhi home this morning by a youth who had stalked her for five years.

Sakhi’s father Pritam, a plumber at Jawaharlal Nehru University, will live with the regret that had he “gathered the courage to go to police” against the stalker, his only child might have been alive.

“He is a relative of my sister-in-law and my nephew. The person used to call me and threaten that he will kill my daughter. He was following my daughter since she was 13. He was forcing her to marry him,” said Pritam, who only goes by his first name.

Stalking was made a non-bailable offence, punishable by a jail term up to five years, under the Criminal Law Amendment Bill, 2013, passed earlier this year.

Pritam and wife Rani, a household help, were away when the stalker arrived at their one-room home in a congested Munirka lane at 10.45am and called out to Sakhi. Without waiting for her to emerge, he barged in, shut the door and shot her in the chest before fleeing.

Sakhi’s aunt, who lives in an adjoining room with her family, rushed out hearing the sound of gunfire to find her lying in a pool of blood.

Bheesham, 30, a neighbour, said: “There was a lot of blood around her. We called the police and took her to Safdarjung hospital where she was declared dead on arrival.”

Delhi police said the accused had been identified but refused to give his name or any details. “Several teams have been formed to nab the accused. He will be in the police net soon,” deputy commissioner of police B.S. Jaiswal said.

“She was my only child and was waiting for her Class XII results. She wanted to be a teacher and was focused on that. She would study hard and come home and do household chores. I don’t know how this happened,” Pritam said.

Neighbours concurred that the 18-year-old, who studied in a government school at R.K. Puram, was very excited about the results.

Sumitra, who runs a grocery store one house away from where the girl lived, said Sakhi would never get involved in the fights among women that are common in the chawl. “Her dream was to get out of here and become a teacher,” she said

I read that 80-yr raoe case...and the rapist had 2 wives and he ended up raping a neighborhood old lady.

That should be one hell of a humiliation for his 2 wives....

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Sat May 11, 2013 12:43 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

I read that 80-yr raoe case...and the rapist had 2 wives and he ended up raping a neighborhood old lady.

That should be one hell of a humiliation for his 2 wives....

The guy was drunk.

JJ should close all that liquor shops.

Whether he is a colonel in USAF in charge of sex assault prevention program or an illiterate vegetable vendor, the common factor is the drunken state of the perpetrator.

The news article in Dinamani does not says he has two wives.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down