jeet thayil Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

jeet thayil

5 posters

Go down

jeet thayil Empty jeet thayil

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:32 am

http://www.telegraphindia.com/1130707/jsp/7days/17089865.jsp

'I don't think highly of Tagore. He is overrated'

In public perception, he is still a poet, even though Thayil stresses that he is done with poetry. He is now writing a new novel, and is reworking its third draft . But poetry is never far from his mind.

Thayil stresses that the market for poetry is not shrinking, but expanding. There are more readers and publishers now, he says. It's all happening very slowly, he admits. "But then poetry in any country isn't easy to sell. It's a small world, where people fight for the crumbs. Perhaps that is why we admire and revere poets," he adds.

We are sitting in his living room in a tony neighbourhood in South Delhi. Thayil is in the kitchen preparing coffee and this gives me a few minutes to do a quick survey of the room, furnished quite eclectically. One corner of the rather large living room houses a plush single-seater sofa along with a wooden slouch chair overlooking a small aquarium. A wooden shelf hosts a lampshade, neatly lined wine glasses and other knick-knacks. In another corner, demarcated by a guitar case and a potted plant, a few large cushions on the carpet make for a cosy reading space. The two bookshelves across the room narrate their own tale. One has heavy tomes on food while the other is lined with bestsellers.

"I enjoy cooking, but I enjoy reading cookbooks more," he says, as the rich aroma of coffee wafts into the room.

Thayil looks considerably younger than his 54 years. Dressed in a white linen shirt and caramel-coloured trousers, he almost appears like a fashion icon. On the other hand, his shaved head, chiselled features and a chain with a St Antony pendant on it give him the air of a rocker.

But then, he is also a musician.

His band with vocalist Suman Sridhar — known as Sridhar/Thayil — is much sought after in indie music circles. The band has performed in international festivals, including the Great Escape Festival, Brighton, UK, and the Galle Festival, Sri Lanka. The two are now working on a new album.

Thayil, clearly, is a man of many parts. In another life, he was so severely into drugs that he spent almost all his youth checking in and out of rehab clinics (over two dozen times, he says). He worked as a journalist to sustain his heroin addiction, a habit that he picked up while in college and quit only when he was diagnosed with a chronic liver disease in 2002. "What a waste of life," he mocks.

"I romanticised opium. Opium was a part of so many writers and poets whom I read. I had read so much about opium that I was addicted to it even before having it," says Thayil, whose father T.J.S. George was the founding editor of the now defunct Hong Kong-based Asiaweek magazine.

Kerala-born Thayil and his sister grew up in cities as disparate as Mumbai, Hong Kong and New York. He moved to the US in 1998 to do a masters in fine arts from Sarah Lawrence College in New York. But he first encountered drugs while he was studying literature at Wilson College in Mumbai.

Thayil believes in retrospect that his liver disease was the best thing that could have happened to him. "It was a wake-up call. I checked into a rehab in New York for the last time, came out clean, got married and wrote a book."

During the 18 months that he was on rehab, he was also working for a New York publication. "It was an extremely painful programme with symptoms ranging from severe body aches, insomnia and an upset stomach to sneezing and a runny nose. But nobody got a whiff of it at my workplace. It would have been beyond comprehension if they knew that a journalist with a respectable job was a heroin addict," he says.

He returned to India in 2004, and turned to an old love — poetry. He had been introduced to verse at the age of 14 because of an uncle who was "obsessed" with the 19th century French poet Baudelaire. "He was consumed by Baudelaire. He had a library full of Baudelaire's works, his portraits hung in my uncle's house and he translated many of Baudelaire's works to English," he says. "That made me want to be a poet," says the editor of collections such as the Bloodaxe Book of Contemporary Indian Poets, 60 Indian Poets and Divided Time: India and the End of Diaspora."

It was not an easy decision. "It takes years for a poet to figure out what is right. Many people don't have the patience for such a long apprenticeship which is why we have such few established poets," says Thayil, whose first book of poetry Gemini was published in 1992. "It demands a certain kind of bloody-mindedness. Poets are wholly fools."

Poetry, Thayil believes, is now a closed chapter for him. "I think I am done with poetry or rather poetry is done with me. You must stop when you have given out your best and I believe my last book was the best that I have ever done or could do," he says. These Errors are Correct was published in 2008 in memory of his wife Shakti Bhatt, a young editor who died of a sudden illness, in 2007.

"It was beyond shock; I was too numb to feel anything. I packed my bags and left Delhi for my parents' place in Bangalore. I stopped writing Narcopolis." The phase lasted six to seven months. "When someone close to you dies you either go to death or life. If you go towards life, you go in a vital and urgent way. That's what happened to me. I felt responsible to carry forward her dreams and hopes."

It took him five years to write Narcopolis which is set in an opium-heavy Bombay (he refuses to call it Mumbai) and revolves around the lives of addicts, poets and eunuchs. The book was rejected by almost every leading Indian publisher before being picked up by Faber & Faber in the UK.

After the book, Thayil says he couldn't do anything for a year. "The book was inviting that terrible horror back," he says. "It was very unhealthy for me."

So we return to poetry. One of his big regrets as a poet is not being able to read regional poetry. "We need more translators. You can count good translators on the fingers of one hand even if you have lost two fingers. It is a tragedy. People don't think translation is sexy and so very few people do it," says Thayil, who has translated French poetry into English.

Translation brings us to the topic of Rabindranath Tagore, who (many litterateurs believe) has not been translated adequately. "I don't think highly of Tagore," he retorts. "He wasn't an extraordinary poet, painter or a musician. He is overrated," Thayil insists.

"Tagore was a real renaissance man. But Tagore the poet isn't great," he adds. Thayil jokes that the statement may cause hackles to rise in Calcutta. But he is ready to face the music.

Thayil should know what it is to attract controversy. In 2012, when author Salman Rushdie was asked not to attend the Jaipur Literary Festival because of perceived terror threats, Thayil was one of the four authors who read a passage from Rushdie's banned work The Satanic Verses. A court case followed.

"It was hair-raising at that point. It wasn't nice to be surrounded by cops. At one point of time, I had four guards walking along with me. It was an awful way to experience the festival." But despite threats to his life and being asked to leave the city, Thayil stayed back. "I wanted to attend a party," he says.

It's time for Thayil to fly to another continent, another festival and another reading. He has a late night flight to catch for Vancouver. As a parting shot he says, "You don't have to suffer in life to be a poet. But if you intend to be one, be prepared for the suffering."

Back to top Go down

jeet thayil Empty Re: jeet thayil

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:58 am

you should post this on anothersubcontinent and watch the replies.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:31 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:you should post this on anothersubcontinent and watch the replies.
what's the response (to him) there? i am banned there -- can't join. i haven't read nacropolis (something tells me it ought to have been "narcopolis").

Back to top Go down

Post by Jebediah Mburuburu Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:02 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:you should post this on anothersubcontinent and watch the replies.
why wouldn't you post it?

Jebediah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:05 am

oh, 'cos of the tagore angle? gotcha! if kakoli is still around, she'd go hammer and tongs.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:18 am

Jebediah Mburuburu wrote:

i might do that, but what prompted your question?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Jebediah Mburuburu Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:17 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

your apparent reluctance to do what you want someone else to do. you didn't say "i may post this on anothersubcontinent and watch the replies."

Jebediah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:24 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

your apparent reluctance to do what you want someone else to do. you didn't say "i may post this on anothersubcontinent and watch the replies."

you often overthink simple things and draw erroneous conclusions. you may want to consider correcting this tendency. i was asking huzefa because he posted the jeet thayil article here, i did not. and after he informed me that he wasn't able to post at AS because he was banned, i posted it there.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Jebediah Mburuburu Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:12 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

you often overthink simple things and draw erroneous conclusions. you may want to consider correcting this tendency.  i was asking huzefa because he posted the jeet thayil article here, i did not. and after he informed me that he wasn't able to post at AS because he was banned, i posted it there.
i asked you a short and simple q, giving you a fair chance to explain why you wouldn't post the article/blog yourself, but you didn't answer it, and asked me a question in return. i answered it, and now you are irritated!

a suggestion: if you want to have some fun by posting a provocative article that questions the importance of tagore's poetry at a bengali forum, take that risk yourself; otherwise, readers may conclude that you are a coward.

Jebediah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:21 am

i asked you a short and simple q, giving you a fair chance to explain why you wouldn't post the article/blog yourself, but you didn't answer it, and asked me a question in return. i answered it, and now you are irritated!

a suggestion: if you want to have some fun by posting a provocative article that questions the importance of tagore's poetry at a bengali forum, take that risk yourself; otherwise, readers may conclude that you are a coward.

firstly the AS is not a bengali forum. the majority of its readership is comprised of indians of many ethnicities with an academic background in the humanities and social sciences. perhaps there are more bengalis than other ethnicities. i did not count. secondly, huzefa used to be an active participant on AS. since he came upon the thayil article and posted it here, my original post was a suggestion to him to post it on the other forum he is active in where it might draw some interest, namely, AS.

there is no risk in posting it other than the perceived risk inside your head. the conclusion that i am a coward is only yours, unsupported by actual evidence. let me reiterate: you overthink simple posts and get yourself in an unnecessary tangle. you may wish to consider correcting this tendency. i am not irritated. however, you definitely seem irritated.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:23 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
you often overthink simple things and draw erroneous conclusions. you may want to consider correcting this tendency.  i was asking huzefa because he posted the jeet thayil article here, i did not. and after he informed me that he wasn't able to post at AS because he was banned, i posted it there.

Achachan Jebz has a very good point. You posted it after 11 AM Eastern today, much after he brought it up. And you very well knew that HK was banned there:

http://www.anothersubcontinent.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10767
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:29 am

Hellsangel wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

Achachan Jebz has a very good point. You posted it after 11 AM Eastern today, much after he brought it up. And you very well knew that HK was banned there:

i did not know that huzefa was banned there, or more accurately, i did not remember that he was banned there.  i did remember it vaguely after he mentioned it in this thread.  unlike you or JM, i don't actively keep tab on what forums other people visit and what activities they have been engaged in incessantly and certainly don't catalog it for ready use whenever i need to throw a barb at someone. i do remember what i posted in various forums with a reasonable memory.  in any case, i visit AS only very sporadically.

edited to add: if huzefa was not going to post it on AS, i was going to post it myself. JM's post and my reply to it were not material to what i was going to do.

Last edited by MaxEntropy_Man on Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:33 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

i did not know that huzefa was banned there, or more accurately, i did not remember that he was banned there.  i did remember it vaguely after he mentioned it in this thread.  unlike you or JM, i don't actively keep tab on what forums other people visit and what activities they have been engaged in incessantly and certainly don't catalog it for ready use whenever i need to throw a barb at someone. i do remember what i posted in various forums with a reasonable memory.  in any case, i visit AS only very sporadically.

Ha ha ha! Getting all defensive, Il Professore? I did not need to keep a tab on you or catalog your posts. All I had to do was visit that forum and there was your post - right on top.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:35 am

Hellsangel wrote:

Ha ha ha! Getting all defensive, Il Professore?

not at all. i fully expect you to be the nosy parker you have always been.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:37 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

Ha ha ha! Even more defensive now? Here, let me help you. It is obvious for all to see:

jeet thayil As10
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:47 am

had i been as obsessively devoted to tab-keeping as you are, i would have remembered that huzefa was banned on AS. obviously i don't (keep tabs) and i didn't remember. my mention of the catalog and the tab-keeping has nothing to do with my jeet thayil post on AS.

you are being rather silly.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:51 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:had i been as obsessively devoted to tab-keeping as you are, i would have remembered that huzefa was banned on AS. obviously i don't (keep tabs) and i didn't remember. my mention of the catalog and the tab-keeping has nothing to do with my jeet thayil post on AS.

you are being rather silly.

Sorry to disappoint you,  Il Professore, I  did not even have to keep a tab on HK being banned there. And I saw your recent edit above which made me laugh:

edited to add: if huzefa was not going to post it on AS, i was going to post it myself. JM's post and my reply to it were not material to what i was going to do.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:54 am

Hellsangel wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

Ha ha ha! Even more defensive now? Here, let me help you. It is obvious for all to see:

jeet thayil As10

there's someone called "asiangirl" posting there. you happen to know if she's a real slant eye or one of the globalist pretentious douchebags that infest that site calling themselves "asian" and "southeastasian" etc?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:56 am

it is the truth, but if it gives you pleasure to imagine it isn't, knock yourself out. this thread has now exceeded my dwindling tolerance for various types of internet OCDs.

mountain, meet mole hill.

Last edited by MaxEntropy_Man on Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:59 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

jeet thayil As10

there's someone called "asiangirl" posting there. you happen to know if she's a real slant eye or one of the globalist pretentious douchebags that infest that site calling themselves "asian" and "southeastasian" etc?

highly unlikely for a real slant to post or reply on a thread called, 'mahendra kapur's gazal'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:59 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:

No idea. I visited that site only today after a long time. Maybe Il Professore who is classified under "bandwidth eaters" with 2,830 posts can tell you.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:02 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

jeet thayil As10

highly unlikely for a real slant to post or reply on a thread called, 'mahendra kapur's gazal'.

stranger things have happened. I might have to register there, assuming those kurta over jeans wearing unshaven bong swishy douches will let me in.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:07 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:

stranger things have happened. I might have to register there, assuming those kurta over jeans wearing unshaven bong swishy douches will let me in.

that forum is dying a slow but sure death. the kurta wearing folks seldom post there these days. the only active threads are food threads.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:16 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:it is the truth, but if it gives you pleasure to imagine it isn't, knock yourself out. this thread has now exceeded my dwindling tolerance for various types of internet OCDs.

Sure. With a history of creating IDs like Kattabomman, *your* defense would be to claim that others have OCD.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:07 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:it is the truth, but if it gives you pleasure to imagine it isn't, knock yourself out. this thread has now exceeded my dwindling tolerance for various types of internet OCDs.

Sure. With a history of creating IDs like Kattabomman, *your* defense would be to claim that others have OCD.

jeet thayil Eucerin-calming-itch-relief-147x300
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:09 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

You seem quite familiar with that product, Il Professore! Do you use it regularly? Or did I just touch a nerve?

Psst: The kind of posts you could not make with your 'respectable' ID:

http://indiapulse.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse_questions
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:18 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

that forum is dying a slow but sure death. the kurta wearing folks seldom post there these days. the only active threads are food threads.

they had hen type over 42 aunties over there when we had female handles with avg age of 32 on old sulekha. probably half of them are dead or have arthritis and cant type

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:21 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

You seem quite familiar with that product, Il Professore! Do you use it regularly? Or did I just touch a nerve?

Psst: The kind of posts you could not make with your 'respectable' ID:

tab-keeperan -- i am sure you know a lot more about that handle than me.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:22 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

Ha ha ha! Don't have to. You got careless and got caught. The rest is archived there for all to access and read.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:32 pm

Max,

Please tell me you did not post that message with the kattabomman handle.

I do post articles about weird news and ask silly questions for fun.

I thought you are more serious.

Any way it is hard to believe.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:35 pm

It looks like Kattabomman and KV must be same person.

Spelling mistakes are intentional.

What is GLANS?

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:54 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Pg7cM-CsV0

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:17 pm

Hellsangel wrote:

oh wow! that post is from 8 yrs ago. You sure have good memory, granpaw!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:23 pm

nenu wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

Pinni, this doesn't need memory, it just needs a quick search.

PS: If you had followed the Amazon link for the pan other post, you would have found a video link with the "3-D" images that you crave. You should be thankful, you were held back than having to fail spectacularly. You know what I am talking about.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:28 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
nenu wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

I am not talking abt you pulling that post out, but your memory in remembering the kattabomman post from 8 yrs ago. Awesome, granpa! I am impressed!

Hellsangel wrote: PS: If you had followed the Amazon link for the pan other post, you would have found a video link with the "3-D" images that you crave.

Oh, you don't bother abt that. I did watch the video link given in amazon for that pan. I am not satisfied. I need better 3 dimensional pictures and videos.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:31 pm

nenu wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
nenu wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

I am not talking abt you pulling that post out, but your memory in remembering the kattabomman post from 8 yrs ago. Awesome, granpa! I am impressed!

Hellsangel wrote: PS: If you had followed the Amazon link for the pan other post, you would have found a video link with the "3-D" images that you crave.

Oh, you don't bother abt that. I did watch the video link given in amazon for that pan. I am not satisfied. I need better 3 dimensional pictures and videos.

Some things you don't even have to remember, Pinni. You get reminded of them every time, like when you see the resentful women with no redeeming qualities.

PS: Congratulations on learning to multiquote.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:39 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
nenu wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
nenu wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

Some things you don't even have to remember, Pinni. You get reminded of them every time, like when you see the resentful women with no redeeming qualities.

PS: Congratulations on learning to multiquote.

eh? you talking abt your other snoopy female partner, i guess.

thanks for you congrats, granpa.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:42 pm

nenu wrote:

Pinni, pinni, pinni! Calling me grandpa does not make me old. I am not the one who is crowing about an empty nest syndrome. Actually I am talking about a woman with neither beauty nor brains, who resents her husband for holding her back. But then naturally, I did not expect you to get it.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:51 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
nenu wrote:

Pinni, pinni, pinni! Calling me grandpa does not make me old. I am not the one who is crowing about an empty nest syndrome. Actually I am talking about a woman with neither beauty nor brains, who resents her husband for holding her back. But then naturally, I did not expect you to get it.

grandpa, granpa, granpa! you seem to be very agitated that i am calling you a grandpa. so in your agitated mind, you are saying weird stuff and trying to shut me up. Poor granpa!

having a wife and kids at your age helps you deal with your complexes, esp the one of getting old, i guess. You are getting old and no family till now. you have too much time in hand and have nothing better to do than snooping, bothering abt others and spreading rumors. And yeah, also calling others on the forum 'pinni' and trying to feel younger. lol! i pity you!

Anyway, i hope you feel younger. And yeah, EOD (go ahead and blabber whatever you want).

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:56 pm

nenu wrote:

grandpa, granpa, granpa! you seem to be very agitated that i am calling you a grandpa. so in your agitated mind, you are saying weird stuff and trying to shut me up. Poor granpa!

having a wife and kids at your age helps you deal with your complexes, esp the one of getting old, i guess. You are getting old and no family till now. you have too much time in hand and have nothing better to do than snooping, bothering abt others and spreading rumors. And yeah, also calling others on the forum 'pinni' and trying to feel younger. lol!  i pity you!

Anyway, i hope you feel younger. And yeah, EOD (go ahead and blabber whatever you want).

Ha ha ha! All worked up, Pinni? There is that 'EOD'!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:08 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

Ha ha ha! Don't have to. You got careless and got caught. The rest is archived there for all to access and read.

hey maybe i wrote that, maybe i didn't, but you know what, it would shame me a lot more if someone accused me of snooping around in the e-laundry of random internet strangers and stealing their soiled underwear to get a whiff. that's what tab keeperans, especially those who fancy themselves some kind of modern incarnation of j.edgar hoover do.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:16 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

hey maybe i wrote that, maybe i didn't, but you know what, it would shame me a lot more if someone accused me of snooping around in the e-laundry of random internet strangers and stealing their soiled underwear to get a whiff. that's what tab keeperans, especially those who fancy themselves some kind of modern incarnation of j.edgar hoover do.

I am sorry, Il Professore. I did not realize you still believed that it was a secret. Would you like to follow the full trail back? A little search will give that for you.

Here, start from here and work your way backwards:

http://indiapulse.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse_propagandhi711-maria-s-is-posting-again-yeahhhhhhh-1-907578

PS: You know the law of the internet, don't you? Once it is out there, it is forever.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:32 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

I am sorry, Il Professore. I did not realize you still believed that it was a secret. Would you like to follow the full trail back? A little search will give that for you.

Here, start from here and work your way backwards:

http://indiapulse.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse_propagandhi711-maria-s-is-posting-again-yeahhhhhhh-1-907578

PS: You know the law of the internet, don't you? Once it is out there, it is forever.

my authorship of that post will still not change the fact that you like taking whiffs of soiled underwear on the internet.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:36 pm

No defense like a good offense, Il Professore? All defensive now?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:44 pm

Hellsangel wrote:No defense like a good offense, Il Professore? All defensive now?

no just pointing out your MO -- trolling the internets to discover little details and movements of people, dig up stuff about individuals you don't like, make notes mental or otherwise, and reveal little details, indulge in threatening people you have political quarrels with and so on. why do you do it? because life is so barren that there is little else that's interesting?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:48 pm

Trying to take the high road now, Il Professore? Why do you use fake IDs? Too wussy to say what you want directly?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:49 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Trying to take the high road now, Il Professore? Why do you use fake IDs? Too wussy to say what you want directly?

hellsangel is a nice name. is that your first or last name?

also, please answer this question.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:55 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:Trying to take the high road now, Il Professore? Why do you use fake IDs? Too wussy to say what you want directly?

It is neither a first name nor a last name. It is an only name. Nice try though. All worked up , I see.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:57 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

It is neither a first name nor a last name. It is an only name. Nice try though. All worked up , I see.

that's alright. but please do answer this q.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:11 pm

If you are interested in my interests. Il Professore, you should make it your interest to find out my interests. You  think I am going to tell you?

It is interesting that that you got so worked up about Kattabomman. Is that because Kayal Vizhi is also you?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down