SomePoopile and Fisherman Propa Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SomePoopile and Fisherman Propa

3 posters

Go down

SomePoopile and Fisherman Propa Empty SomePoopile and Fisherman Propa

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:45 pm

SomePoopile's language--talking of killing a poster or a poster's parents getting murdered or claiming that a poster should have died at the time of birth etc.--seems to be remarkably similar to the language used by Fisherman Propa.

Back to top Go down

SomePoopile and Fisherman Propa Empty Re: SomePoopile and Fisherman Propa

Post by Jebediah Mburuburu Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:02 pm

Rashmun wrote:SomePoopile's language--talking of killing a poster or a poster's parents getting murdered or claiming that a poster should have died at the time of birth etc.--seems to be remarkably similar to the language used by Fisherman Propa.
could you give  me a link to the post/thread in which SP talks about killing a poster, etc.?

Jebediah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:03 pm

Jebediah Mburuburu wrote:
Rashmun wrote:SomePoopile's language--talking of killing a poster or a poster's parents getting murdered or claiming that a poster should have died at the time of birth etc.--seems to be remarkably similar to the language used by Fisherman Propa.
could you give  me a link to the post/thread in which SP talks about killing a poster, etc.?

https://such.forumotion.com/post?p=110729&mode=quote

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:04 pm

Rashmun wrote:

The graphic violence is vintage Propa.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:06 pm

Rashmun wrote:

Sorry, this is the correct link:

https://such.forumotion.com/t14400-gaya-bombings-rashmun-was-right#110729

Back to top Go down

Post by Jebediah Mburuburu Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:10 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

thanks.

Jebediah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jebediah Mburuburu Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:37 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

thanks.

SP came apart at the seams. his anger was funny to watch. poor fella. be kind to him.

Jebediah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:28 am

thanks.

SP came apart at the seams. his anger was funny to watch. poor fella. be kind to him.

Ahhhh.... I see a blossoming inter-religious love...rofl 

Ayatollah added the word "LIKE", which SP did not include in his response.... and the Ayatollah is screaming in ecstacy "I gotcha". Except,

there is no need for SP to add "like" in his post as he was just responding to the Ayatollah's idiotic analogy - which is not surprising anyway.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:30 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
thanks.

Ayatollah added the word "LIKE", which SP did not include in his response.... and the Ayatollah is screaming in ecstacy "I gotcha".  Except,

there is no need for SP to add "like" in his post as he was just responding to the Ayatollah's idiotic analogy - which is not surprising anyway.

Uppili the Poopili, do you approve of posters talking about parents of other posters getting murdered?

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:55 am

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

thanks.

I am unable to find anything in that post that could be remotely construed as me 'talking about killing a poster'. Would one of you be kind enough to quote the exact line?

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:00 am

SomeProfile wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

thanks.

I am unable to find anything in that post that could be remotely construed as me 'talking about killing a poster'. Would one of you be kind enough to quote the exact line?

SomePoopile, Do you accept that you wrote of my parents getting murdered?

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:01 am

LOL! I will tell you what's funnier to watch. The way your pubic hair starts burning every time Propa says something about you. I'd never ask him to take it easy on you though. After all, the more he says, the more you burn, and the funnier it gets.

Do you know what's funniest about your on-going feud with Propa? Most of what he tells you is not even worth getting worked up over, taken at face value. But you get worked up merely because it's coming from him. That is what makes your reactions oh-so-funny. So, thanks for signing up to this forum after staying away for some time.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:02 am

Rashmun wrote:
thanks.

Ayatollah added the word "LIKE", which SP did not include in his response.... and the Ayatollah is screaming in ecstacy "I gotcha".  Except,

Uppili the Poopili, do you approve of posters talking about parents of other posters getting murdered?

Maulana the Poop Rashmunullah: He did not talk about killing parents unlike you threatened to rape wives of posters who opposed your views...(remember your statements or you are going to use Rashmun concept?)

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:05 am

Rashmun wrote:
SomeProfile wrote:I am unable to find anything in that post that could be remotely construed as me 'talking about killing a poster'. Would one of you be kind enough to quote the exact line?

Rashmunni,

Firstly, JM asked about me talking about killing a poster. Are your parents posters here? I couldn't find anything in the thread you gave him wherein I mentioned killing a poster.

Secondly, would you please quote the exact line where I allegedly wrote of your parents getting murdered? And in your own words, tell us how exactly I am talking about your parents getting murdered? Also, in your own words, tell us exactly what I meant.

Regards,
S P

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:06 am

SomeProfile wrote:

LOL! I will tell you what's funnier to watch. The way your pubic hair starts burning every time Propa says something about you. I'd never ask him to take it easy on you though. After all, the more he says, the more you burn, and the funnier it gets.

Do you know what's funniest about your on-going feud with Propa? Most of what he tells you is not even worth getting worked up over, taken at face value. But you get worked up merely because it's coming from him. That is what makes your reactions oh-so-funny. So, thanks for signing up to this forum after staying away for some time.

SomePoopile, JM has not even responded once to Propa's idiotic posts. Time to take some treatment for your anus full of piles.

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:07 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:Maulana the Poop Rashmunullah: He did not talk about killing parents unlike you threatened to rape wives of posters who opposed your views...(remember your statements or you are going to use Rashmun concept?)

LOL! Did our Rashmunni really talk about raping people's wives? Didn't he make a similar threat to QB once? Do you remember his kukri duel challenge to Propa? Hahaha!

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:08 am

SomeProfile wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
SomeProfile wrote:I am unable to find anything in that post that could be remotely construed as me 'talking about killing a poster'. Would one of you be kind enough to quote the exact line?

Rashmunni,

Firstly, JM asked about me talking about killing a poster. Are your parents posters here? I couldn't find anything in the thread you gave him wherein I mentioned killing a poster.

Secondly, would you please quote the exact line where I allegedly wrote of your parents getting murdered? And in your own words, tell us how exactly I am talking about your parents getting murdered? Also, in your own words, tell us exactly what I meant.

Regards,
S P

SomePoopile, i will let the readers judge whether or not you wrote of my parents getting murdered. Meanwhile, make sure you take some effective treatment for your anus full of piles.

Last edited by Rashmun on Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:09 am

Rashmun wrote:
thanks.

Maulana the Poop Rashmunullah: He did not talk about killing parents unlike you threatened to rape wives of posters who opposed your views...(remember your statements or you are going to use Rashmun concept?)

Uppili the Poopili, i have never threatened to rape anyone's wife. Pooping 24*7 seems to have screwed up your brain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:12 am

SomeProfile wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:Maulana the Poop Rashmunullah: He did not talk about killing parents unlike you threatened to rape wives of posters who opposed your views...(remember your statements or you are going to use Rashmun concept?)

LOL! Did our Rashmunni really talk about raping people's wives? Didn't he make a similar threat to QB once? Do you remember his kukri duel challenge to Propa? Hahaha!

SomePoopile, with your anus full of piles, a duel challenge is not the same as murdering or killing someone. Furthermore, i did have a fight with QB but we are friends now. Neither have i written of raping people's wives nor have i written of posters' parents being murdered as you have done.

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:15 am

Rashmun wrote:
SomeProfile wrote:

SomePoopile, JM has not even responded once to Propa's idiotic posts. Time to take some treatment for your anus full of piles.

Rashmunni,

Cow dung has more IQ than your brains.* JM jumps to respond to Propa's posts with his scathing wit the same way Doggy jumps up to shift any blame to BJP/RSS with his hyperactive imagination, the same way you jump down to suck centuries old Islamic dick with religious fervour. JM has been jumping on Propa's posts long before I started posting on Sulekha. They behave like a married couple who have been bickering at each other for the past 50 years. You won't understand all this with your shit-for-brains. Let it go.

Kind regards,
S P

*BTW, I meant that asterisked statement above quite literally. There are millions of bacteria and germs in cow dung whose collective IQ must be greater than yours. Cheers!

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:19 am

Rashmun wrote:SomePoopile, with your anus full of piles, a duel challenge is not the same as murdering or killing someone. Furthermore, i did have a fight with QB but we are friends now. Neither have i written of raping people's wives nor have i written of posters' parents being murdered as you have done.

Rashmunni,

I agree - there is nothing that could be same as that duel challenge in sheer retarded comedy.

Weren't you the person who named QB as randi? Weren't you the person who was responsible for many people harassing her with that name? Are you sure you are friends after exchanging such worst insults? Did you fall at her feet and lick her ass for her to accept you as her friend?

Cheers,
S P

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:20 am

SomeProfile wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
SomeProfile wrote:

Rashmunni,

Cow dung has more IQ than your brains.* JM jumps to respond to Propa's posts with his scathing wit the same way Doggy jumps up to shift any blame to BJP/RSS with his hyperactive imagination, the same way you jump down to suck centuries old Islamic dick with religious fervour. JM has been jumping on Propa's posts long before I started posting on Sulekha. They behave like a married couple who have been bickering at each other for the past 50 years. You won't understand all this with your shit-for-brains. Let it go.

Kind regards,
S P

*BTW, I meant that asterisked statement above quite literally. There are millions of bacteria and germs in cow dung whose collective IQ must be greater than yours. Cheers!

SomePoopile, it is hilarious to see you jumping up and down in pain  due to your anus full of piles. Hope you receive some effective treatment soon which will put you out of your misery. Tootles
Rashmun

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:21 am

SomeProfile wrote:
Rashmun wrote:SomePoopile, with your anus full of piles, a duel challenge is not the same as murdering or killing someone. Furthermore, i did have a fight with QB but we are friends now. Neither have i written of raping people's wives nor have i written of posters' parents being murdered as you have done.

Rashmunni,

I agree - there is nothing that could be same as that duel challenge in sheer retarded comedy.

Weren't you the person who named QB as randi? Weren't you the person who was responsible for many people harassing her with that name? Are you sure you are friends after exchanging such worst insults? Did you fall at her feet and lick her ass for her to accept you as her friend?

Cheers,
S P

SomePoopile, with your anus full of piles, i did exchange expletives with QB but neither of us talked of our respective parents getting murdered like you did. Meanwhile, hope you receive effective treatment for your anus full of piles.

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:24 am

Rashmun wrote:SomePoopile, i will let the readers judge whether or not you wrote of my parents getting murdered. Meanwhile, make sure you take some effective treatment for your anus full of piles.

Rashmunni,

You are hiding behind the so-called judgment of other readers because you cannot explain, no you refuse to explain my exact meaning in that post. If you explain my meaning, it will reveal your hypocrisy and lowly reaction to a terrorist attack on a Buddhist temple in our country. So, you are hiding like a girl. Yes? No? May be?

But here's something that you do not understand. By constantly talking about that post, you are drawing people's attention it. They will read it and understand it, and realize exactly how and why your reaction to the terrorist attack was low and hypocritic. Your stupid brain doesn't realize this. Idiot coward girlie, Rashmunni! LOL!

Regards,
S P

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:27 am

Rashmun wrote:

SomePoopile, with your anus full of piles, i did exchange expletives with QB but neither of us talked of our respective parents getting murdered like you did. Meanwhile, hope you receive effective treatment for your anus full of piles.

does not make any real sense. Can you explain the above?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:28 am

SomeProfile wrote:
Rashmun wrote:SomePoopile, i will let the readers judge whether or not you wrote of my parents getting murdered. Meanwhile, make sure you take some effective treatment for your anus full of piles.

Rashmunni,

You are hiding behind the so-called judgment of other readers because you cannot explain, no you refuse to explain my exact meaning in that post. If you explain my meaning, it will reveal your hypocrisy and lowly reaction to a terrorist attack on a Buddhist temple in our country. So, you are hiding like a girl. Yes? No? May be?

But here's something that you do not understand. By constantly talking about that post, you are drawing people's attention it. They will read it and understand it, and realize exactly how and why your reaction to the terrorist attack was low and hypocritic. Your stupid brain doesn't realize this. Idiot coward girlie, Rashmunni! LOL!

Regards,
S P

SomePoopile, i suppose it must be very painful for you to have an anus full of piles. No wonder you are jumping up and down in pain and talking nonsense like the murder of my parents.

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:39 am

Rashmun wrote:i did exchange expletives with QB 

Are you sure you exchanged expletives? The way I remember reading that thread when someone re-posted it, you were the one abusing a woman. If I remember correctly, you called her randi rakshasi. I don't remember her abusing you. What did she call you?

PS: How do you say randi rakshasi in Urdu?

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:41 am

Rashmun wrote:SomePoopile, i suppose it must be very painful for you to have an anus full of piles. No wonder you are jumping up and down in pain and talking nonsense like the murder of my parents.

Dear Rashmunni,

Don't worry. I started a separate thread for you to discuss the topic of your parents' shooting*. Please go to that thread and jump up and down.

Regards,
S P

*I never said anything about your parents getting murdered in any thread. That's the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. You cannot quote a single post or sentence or line in which I said anything about your parents getting murdered. Idiot!

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:42 am

SomeProfile wrote:

Are you sure you exchanged expletives? The way I remember reading that thread when someone re-posted it, you were the one abusing a woman. If I remember correctly, you called her randi rakshasi. I don't remember her abusing you. What did she call you?

I am very sure we were exchanging expletives. At any rate we are now friends. Furthermore neither of us abused our parents in any way, and neither of us talked of our parents getting murdered like you did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:44 am

SomeProfile wrote:
Rashmun wrote:SomePoopile, i suppose it must be very painful for you to have an anus full of piles. No wonder you are jumping up and down in pain and talking nonsense like the murder of my parents.

Dear Rashmunni,

Don't worry. I started a separate thread for you to discuss the topic of your parents' shooting*. Please go to that thread and jump up and down.

Regards,
S P

*I never said anything about your parents getting murdered in any thread. That's the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. You cannot quote a single post or sentence or line in which I said anything about your parents getting murdered. Idiot!

After getting caught with your pants down it is amusing to see you making excuses. You did write about my parents getting shot which is the same thing as my parents getting killed or murdered. Looks like your anus full of piles has disoriented your brain. Time to get help.

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:48 am

Rashmun wrote:
SomeProfile wrote:

I am very sure we were exchanging expletives.  

Everyone on this board knows that we cannot trust you when you say you are very sure. After all, you are the guy who claimed that Hindutva idiots planted the bombs in Gaya, a claim that has been thoroughly debunked by this article. So, why the hell should we believe you? Can you tell us what expletives she used to abuse you? No, of course, you cannot. Why? Because she never used any expletives against you. The way I remember it, you were the only person who was calling a poor woman online as randi rakshasi. You are the only person on this thread who threatens to kill people with a kukri, threatens to rape the wives of other posters, calls other posters as randi rakshasi and sucks centuries old Islamic dick. Yes? No? Maybe?

If you want us to believe you, then tell us what expletives QB used to abuse you. Come on, Rashmunni, tell it, if you are a truthful man, if you are a real man.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:49 am

Rashmun wrote:
After getting caught with your pants down it is amusing to see you making excuses. You did write about my parents getting shot which is the same thing as my parents getting killed or murdered. Looks like your anus full of piles has disoriented your brain. Time to get help.

You mean like you were caught prematurely blaming Hindutvavadis in haste and blbbering away for the next 24 hours before quietly avoiding the entire topic????

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:53 am

SomeProfile wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
SomeProfile wrote:

Everyone on this board knows that we cannot trust you when you say you are very sure. After all, you are the guy who claimed that Hindutva idiots planted the bombs in Gaya, a claim that has been thoroughly debunked by this article. So, why the hell should we believe you? Can you tell us what expletives she used to abuse you? No, of course, you cannot. Why? Because she never used any expletives against you. The way I remember it, you were the only person who was calling a poor woman online as randi rakshasi. You are the only person on this thread who threatens to kill people with a kukri, threatens to rape the wives of other posters, calls other posters as randi rakshasi and sucks centuries old Islamic dick. Yes? No? Maybe?

If you want us to believe you, then tell us what expletives QB used to abuse you. Come on, Rashmunni, tell it, if you are a truthful man, if you are a real man.

SomePoopile, with your anus full of piles, the distraction tactics will not work. You clearly wrote about my parents getting murdered evidently because the excruciating pain in your anus full of piles has disoriented your brain. The knowledge that your piles can become cancerous seems to have disoriented you further.

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:54 am

Rashmun wrote:After getting caught with your pants down it is amusing to see you making excuses. You did write about my parents getting shot which is the same thing as my parents getting killed or murdered. Looks like your anus full of piles has disoriented your brain. Time to get help.

So, do you agree that I never mentioned anything about your parents getting murdered. Good we made some progress there. But your IQ IS still really worse than that of cow dung. In my post, I said that "you are not helping your hurt parents but are ignoring them" after they were shot. If your parents were killed or murdered by the shot, why would I say they were hurt and need your help? Can you answer that question? No, you cannot. Why? Because your IQ is worse than that of cow dung. All the bacteria and germs in cow dung collectively have more IQ than yourself. FYI - your parents were not killed or murdered by the shot. They were just injured and needed your help. But were you there to help them? NO! So, don't pretend as if you care for them.

BTW, it is evidence of how less you care for your parents that you did not even notice if they are hurt or killed, if they need any help. You are too busy doing these SEVEN things that I listed you will do after your parents were shot. It sounds almost as if you wish that your parents were killed instead of just injured by the shooting for the sole reason of accusing me of talking about your parents's murder. No? Is that how low you get?

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:54 am

Rashmun wrote:
SomeProfile wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
SomeProfile wrote:

SomePoopile, with your anus full of piles, the distraction tactics will not work. You clearly wrote about my parents getting murdered evidently because the excruciating pain in your anus full of piles has disoriented your brain. The knowledge that your piles can become cancerous seems to have disoriented you further.

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:56 am

Rashmun wrote:
SomeProfile wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
SomeProfile wrote:

So, you got caught with your pants down. After all these years, you are falsely accusing QB, whom you claim to be your friend, as abusing you. Why don't you be a man and admit that you were the one abusing her and she did not use any expletives against you? Better admit it, or I will call the star witness TS to tell us the truth about your abuses.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:58 am

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
SomeProfile wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
SomeProfile wrote:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down