if some arrogant Pakistani man tries to chat me up with the line, “I’m a doctor …” So what? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

if some arrogant Pakistani man tries to chat me up with the line, “I’m a doctor …” So what?

2 posters

Go down

if some arrogant Pakistani man tries to chat me up with the line, “I’m a doctor …” So what? Empty if some arrogant Pakistani man tries to chat me up with the line, “I’m a doctor …” So what?

Post by Rishi Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:16 pm

http://dawn.com/news/1028766/suffering-from-high-self-esteem

The same crap applies to Indians also.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

if some arrogant Pakistani man tries to chat me up with the line, “I’m a doctor …” So what? Empty Re: if some arrogant Pakistani man tries to chat me up with the line, “I’m a doctor …” So what?

Post by Rishi Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:29 pm

Good comment. Applies to M.B.B.S doctors form India as well.

asoodHaider1@gmail.com
an hour ago
Shazia is right on the money. The Pakistani doctors are a moneyed class, through both legitimate and questionable means. We know of doctors of dabbling in areas outside of their specialty solely in order to generate more revenues . Getting entrance to a Medical School in the US is highly competitive; therefore the profession has the same level of prestige as the Civil Service in the sub-continent; however the irony is that the super-rich Pakistani doctors didn't go through such a rigorous medical education and mostly are graduates of sub-standard Medical Schools in Pakistan or in the Caribbean., thus woefully ignorant in basic sciences like Biochemistry, Physiology and Pharmacology. I make it a point never to see a Pakistani doctor because of this great deficit in their training.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

if some arrogant Pakistani man tries to chat me up with the line, “I’m a doctor …” So what? Empty Re: if some arrogant Pakistani man tries to chat me up with the line, “I’m a doctor …” So what?

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:43 am

Rishi wrote:http://dawn.com/news/1028766/suffering-from-high-self-esteem

The same crap applies to Indians also.

Oh..I have a standard strategy...claim to be a BCom and a code coolie on bench. In India, usually I claim to be unemployed...

and then watch with fun these guys showing off.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down