A beneficial aspect of "NorthIndian" culture - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A beneficial aspect of "NorthIndian" culture

+6
Jebediah Mburuburu
confuzzled dude
garam_kuta
MaxEntropy_Man
Hellsangel
Merlot Daruwala
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A beneficial aspect of "NorthIndian" culture - Page 2 Empty Re: A beneficial aspect of "NorthIndian" culture

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:36 pm

Rashmun wrote:
read my previous post (the one before this post) in this thread.

i just did.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

A beneficial aspect of "NorthIndian" culture - Page 2 Empty Re: A beneficial aspect of "NorthIndian" culture

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:38 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:What is fukwa? You renaming fatwa to fukwa, why?

because it deserves to be ridiculed.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:42 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:What is fukwa? You renaming fatwa to fukwa, why?

because it deserves to be ridiculed.

Because it is about Rushdie?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:50 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
read my previous post (the one before this post) in this thread.

i just did.

have one on me for seeing the light:
A beneficial aspect of "NorthIndian" culture - Page 2 51dlCz5J1RL._SY450_
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:32 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Jebediah Mburuburu wrote:

i don't reason with northindians as you do here; i don't beg or plead with northindians for understanding, as gdctzn does; i don't flirt with northindians as some women here do, no matter vot's for lunch, or what the newest reason for an alliance of convenience is.

your recent cozying up to rashmun brought exactly that phrase to mind.

There is a saying in telugu which roughly translates to, "It's flirting If I do it, but if you do it, it's illicit relationship"

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

Jebediah Mburuburu wrote:i merely like to bash northindians for their incivility, crassness, and idiocy, when i'm so inclined. and when i'm not so inclined, i watch you be rude to rashmun, while he earnestly expresses the opinions you dislike, in a civil and polite way.

right, bashing northindians is different from being rude to them for their idiocy.

Jebediah Mburuburu wrote:the time for reasoning has long been over. i've finally come to recognize southern indians' lack of self-esteem, their cowardice, and their tendency to prevaricate.
are these the tendencies that have resulted in your recent silence about many of rashmun's outrageous posts?

Don't be confused. JM unequivocally bashes both North & Southern Hindus, as he clarified, Indian == Hindu only Smile

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:42 pm

I think Achachan feel jealous of the great glut Admin coz he feels very possessive of Il Professore.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:46 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Jebediah Mburuburu wrote:

i don't reason with northindians as you do here; i don't beg or plead with northindians for understanding, as gdctzn does; i don't flirt with northindians as some women here do, no matter vot's for lunch, or what the newest reason for an alliance of convenience is.

your recent cozying up to rashmun brought exactly that phrase to mind.

There is a saying in telugu which roughly translates to, "It's flirting If I do it, but if you do it, it's illicit relationship"

JM's khoon is khoon. Everybody elses khoon is paani. Mind Ith!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:51 pm

JM is EOHB

EOHB = Equal Opportunity Hindu Basher
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2