'India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh must reunite' Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh must reunite'

5 posters

Go down

'India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh must reunite' Empty 'India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh must reunite'

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:16 am

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/India-Pakistan-Bangladesh-must-reunite-Katju-says/articleshow/21381537.cms?intenttarget=no

The readers's comments is interesting.

Jahangir Chauhan (pk) wrote:
Rusi wrote:
I don't think this unification will happen in our lifetime or even in the lifetimes of our grandchildren.
well no body was thinking of separation in 1920's then just after 30 year time there emerged two different countries with different names, maps borders flags etc but that happened it depends on the leadership of both the countries. But in my weak opinion both countries will benefit in economic and cultural grounds and will be a force in the world, when we invest on our public/ masses instead of weapons.

Back to top Go down

'India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh must reunite' Empty Re: 'India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh must reunite'

Post by Kayalvizhi Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:32 am

"It may be your interest to be our masters, how can it be ours to be your slaves. Still this is probably the only country in the world where the slaves are enjoying their slavery and prisoners guard the prison gates and display their fetters as ornaments." – Theludesus

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

'India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh must reunite' Empty Re: 'India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh must reunite'

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:38 am

cashew burfy appears to be a mental case.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:40 am

Rashmun wrote:http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/India-Pakistan-Bangladesh-must-reunite-Katju-says/articleshow/21381537.cms?intenttarget=no

Rusi wrote:
I don't think this unification will happen in our lifetime or even in the lifetimes of our grandchildren.
well no body was thinking of separation in 1920's then just after 30 year time there emerged two different countries with different names, maps borders flags etc but that happened it depends on the leadership of both the countries. But in my weak opinion both countries will benefit in economic and cultural grounds and will be a force in the world, when we invest on our public/ masses instead of weapons.

haripriya rao wrote:Even my 13 year old son is suggesting that India, Bungladesh and Pakistan must unite. (One more reason he is telling is that Indian cricket team will become very powerful) Why we all are struck after 1947? Where is the real freedom, real growth and peace? We needed peace after Independence but we got pieces. Time to think.

Max, what about the fact that the cricket team of united India will become very powerful after reunification ? As a cricket fan, you of all people should be supporting reunification for this reason.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:45 am

<< and cultural grounds

Yes, hindification of pak and free bengal would be great cultural improvemrnt

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:58 am

Amit (Mumbai) 6 hrs ago
I would love to see that that day when India,Pakistan,Bangladesh reunite and India regaining its old territory and Pakistan being disbanded and automatically after the reunification the terrorists hiding in former Pakistan will be hunted down by the Indian Armed Forces and other issues like Kashmir issue will be solved and China will also be not able to find a partner in South-East Asia to counter India which will again be a boon for India.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:21 am

Rashmun wrote:http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/India-Pakistan-Bangladesh-must-reunite-Katju-says/articleshow/21381537.cms?intenttarget=no

Rusi wrote:

Now what.... when did you become a nikkarwala ? They were/are the ones who were for Akhand Bharat.

I can see why and Katlu are now proposing the same, while the RSS has stopped preaching the Akhand Bharat. The muslims of the three countries have now realized that a combined/akhand "India" will have have a 1.6 billion with the muslims will form a commanding "majority" with some 750 million. Naturally, they can impose Shariat/Jizziya/Kulla-Purdah with a weak of the merger.

Naturally, you are all for it.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:33 am

Rashmun wrote:
Max, what about the fact that the cricket team of united India will become very powerful after reunification ? As a cricket fan, you of all people should be supporting reunification for this reason.

i think playing cricket together as one team is a great idea. this is like the west indies, a test team formed out of players from different countries. pathan fast bowlers, marathi and southern indian batsmen, southern indian spinners, and punjabi and haryanavi allrounders. unbeatable. this will also give a proper venue for pakistani cricketers since international cricketers won't visit their country due to fear of terrorist attacks. no need for political unification though.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:43 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

i think playing cricket together as one team is a great idea. this is like the west indies, a test team formed out of players from different countries. pathan fast bowlers, marathi and southern indian batsmen, southern indian spinners, and punjabi and haryanavi allrounders. unbeatable. this will also give a proper venue for pakistani cricketers since international cricketers won't visit their country due to fear of terrorist attacks. no need for political unification though.

What do you with the Bangla and SL ?

Why should we leave out Sri Lanka in this grand merger? how about Maldives and Mauritius?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:45 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

it will rob the world of one of the two great cricket rivalries though.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:00 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

Rusi wrote:

Now what.... when did you become a nikkarwala ? They were/are the ones who were for Akhand Bharat.

I can see why and Katlu are now proposing the same, while the RSS has stopped preaching the Akhand Bharat.  The muslims of the three countries have now realized that a combined/akhand "India" will have have a 1.6 billion with the muslims will form a commanding "majority" with some 750 million. Naturally, they can impose Shariat/Jizziya/Kulla-Purdah with a weak of the merger.

Naturally, you are all for it.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/kerala/katjus-remarks-hailed/article4479475.ece

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:09 pm

Rashmun wrote:
http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/kerala/katjus-remarks-hailed/article4479475.ece

Only goes to prove the lack of principles on the part of the Pseudo-Islamic Secularists. RSS has been pushing for Akhand Bharat for evternity and it was criticized as a Hindutva, and now Katlu says it converting that into a Wah-wah what a great idea.

These PIS have no original brains, and only good in stealing ideas and credits and of course in corruption.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:11 pm

Rashmun wrote:

Only goes to prove the lack of principles on the part of the Pseudo-Islamic Secularists.  RSS has been pushing for Akhand Bharat for evternity and it was criticized as a Hindutva, and now Katlu says it converting that into a Wah-wah what a great idea.

These PIS have no original brains, and only good in stealing ideas and credits and of course in corruption.

isn't there a difference between a secular greater india, and an akhand bharat hindu rashtra?

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:28 pm

Rashmun wrote:

isn't there a difference between a secular greater india, and an akhand bharat hindu rashtra?

First get the pakis to accept secularism and then come here and talk.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:31 pm

Rashmun wrote:

Better yet, go to Swat valley and preach mullahs on secularism. If he survives, that means they would have converted him into the pieceful fold.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:33 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Better yet, go to Swat valley and preach mullahs on secularism. If he survives, that means they would have converted him into the pieceful fold.

that is why i said it will not happen now but after 40-50 years.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:46 pm

Rashmun wrote:

I agree.... bcz by then you and your Pseudo-Islamic Secular Gang would have converted Bharath into an Islamic majority state, making the merger easy and implementation of "secularism" AKA shariat across the United India.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:54 pm

Rashmun wrote:

I agree.... bcz by then you and your Pseudo-Islamic Secular Gang would have converted Bharath into an Islamic majority state, making the merger easy and implementation of "secularism" AKA shariat across the United India.

with the passage of time the role of religion in public life will inevitably grow weaker not stronger all over the world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:01 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

with the passage of time the role of religion in public life will inevitably grow weaker not stronger all over the world.

not with the way your iSlam is making the whole world turn against it. but i can understand that you are just trying to do your job of converting the whole of India into an iSlamic country.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:10 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

not with the way your iSlam is making the whole world turn against it.  but i can understand that you are just trying to do your job of converting the whole of India into an iSlamic country.

i find it disappointing that liberal hindus are being labelled as muslims by fundamentalist hindus.

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:33 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

But 40-50 years is too short of a period for that happen. India, Pak, BD have only grown further apart since partition, what makes you think that Pak & B'Desh would want to lose their identity; Unless the world goes back to monarchy I don't see this happening.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:47 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

But 40-50 years is too short of a period for that happen. India, Pak, BD have only grown further apart since partition, what makes you think that Pak & B'Desh would want to lose their identity; Unless the world goes back to monarchy I don't see this happening.

In 60 years what has been resolved between PakiSaitan and India?

Nothing - not Kashmir, Not trade, Not terrorism, Not non-interference, not coming in support of each other in world forums....NADA

India is not even accorded a most favored nation by Saitans and here the Maualana Rashmunullah is coming out as all too peaceful and self-flaggelating hindu so that he appears as liberal and broad minded. An honest unbiased one should be supporting - on own term - hindus and muslims on roughly comparable terms. He knows full well that India and PakiSaitan can and will never become one. Yet he wants to put up this drama to score brownie points.

To this day not one criticism of muslims or one praise of hindus has come out Maulana. Well-trained and brain washed by Pseudo-Islamic Secularists.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:09 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Nothing - not Kashmir, Not trade, Not terrorism, Not non-interference, not coming in support of each other in world forums....NADA

India is not even accorded a most favored nation by Saitans and here the Maualana Rashmunullah is coming out as all too peaceful and self-flaggelating hindu so that he appears as liberal and broad minded.  An honest unbiased one should be supporting - on own term - hindus and muslims on roughly comparable terms.  He knows full well that India and PakiSaitan can and will never become one. Yet he wants to put up this drama to score brownie points.

To this day not one criticism of muslims or one praise of hindus has come out Maulana. Well-trained and brain washed by Pseudo-Islamic Secularists.

If i would really have been a brainwashed Maulana, i would not have written this blog:

http://sulekha.forumotion.com/t382-akbar-and-the-problem-of-reforming-islam-in-india

Uppili has this habit of calling people he believes to be hindu brahmins as maulanas, mullahs, etc. as he did on chat once. Perhaps he got dumped by some brahmin girl he was in love with and is now taking out his anger on people he believes to be brahmins.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:12 pm

Rashmun wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

India is not even accorded a most favored nation by Saitans and here the Maualana Rashmunullah is coming out as all too peaceful and self-flaggelating hindu so that he appears as liberal and broad minded.  An honest unbiased one should be supporting - on own term - hindus and muslims on roughly comparable terms.  He knows full well that India and PakiSaitan can and will never become one. Yet he wants to put up this drama to score brownie points.

If i would really have been a brainwashed Maulana, i would not have written this blog:

http://sulekha.forumotion.com/t382-akbar-and-the-problem-of-reforming-islam-in-india

Uppili has this habit of calling people he believes to be hindu brahmins as maulanas, mullahs, etc. as he did on chat once. Perhaps he got dumped by some brahmin girl he was in love with and is now taking out his anger on people he believes to be brahmins.

rofl 

In that case I will be be angry at Brahmin WOMEN...not men....I am not your kind - not that there is anything wrong with that....Razz

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down