Anna Hazare may get Ramdev treatment: Digvijay Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anna Hazare may get Ramdev treatment: Digvijay

Go down

Anna Hazare may get Ramdev treatment: Digvijay Empty Anna Hazare may get Ramdev treatment: Digvijay

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:51 pm

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Anna-Hazare-may-get-Ramdev-treatment-if-he-fasts-Digvijay/articleshow/8954039.cms

Back to top Go down

Anna Hazare may get Ramdev treatment: Digvijay Empty Re: Anna Hazare may get Ramdev treatment: Digvijay

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:51 pm

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Digvijay-warns-Anna-against-another-fast/H1-Article1-712480.aspx

Back to top Go down

Anna Hazare may get Ramdev treatment: Digvijay Empty Re: Anna Hazare may get Ramdev treatment: Digvijay

Post by charvaka Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:15 pm

Do you approve of his threats of violence to prevent people from protesting peacefully?
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:09 am

charvaka wrote:Do you approve of his threats of violence to prevent people from protesting peacefully?

--> my understanding is that he is warning of government intervention if the situation threatens to get out of control. 'a single spark could have resulted in a conflagration' as Chidambaram put it.

--> i much prefer Digvijay to the likes of Uma Bharti.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:21 pm

Rashmun wrote:if the situation threatens to get out of control.
Who is the situation threatening?

Rashmun wrote:i much prefer Digvijay to the likes of Uma Bharti.
Good to know. You seem to be in the mood for picking people, so how about between Anna Hazare and Digvijay Singh? Which of those two do you prefer?
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:26 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:if the situation threatens to get out of control.
Who is the situation threatening?

Rashmun wrote:i much prefer Digvijay to the likes of Uma Bharti.
Good to know. You seem to be in the mood for picking people, so how about between Anna Hazare and Digvijay Singh? Which of those two do you prefer?

i don't know enough about Anna Hazare. Some claim that he is being remote controlled by RSS but i am unable to ascertain whether this is true or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:28 pm

Why do you want to start ascertaining for yourself whether what "some" claim is true or not? Be careful; you may be setting a dangerous precedent for yourself. It is much, much simpler to just believe what the Congress leaders claim.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:30 pm

charvaka wrote:Why do you want to start ascertaining for yourself whether what "some" claim is true or not? Be careful; you may be setting a dangerous precedent for yourself. It is much, much simpler to just believe what the Congress leaders claim.

--> You forget that I was the one opposing the Congress leader Arjun Singh's efforts to implement caste based reservations for OBC's in higher institutes of learning in India whereas you, as per my recollection, were fully supportive of Arjun on this issue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down