I am convinced of my influence(s) Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am convinced of my influence(s)

2 posters

Go down

I am convinced of my influence(s) Empty I am convinced of my influence(s)

Post by The Absolute Zero Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:04 am

To all those concerned.

I was told that I am a SATURN incluenced person and wherever I step in, there will be some damage. So this morning I came to work, checked the regular sites and found that this match between SA and SL going on with SL going at great pace and Dilshan on 99. So methinks, if Dilshan gets his century, I am good otherwise I have to get myself convinced that my viewing of the score itself is damage to Dilshan.  In the next moment what I see?

[b]McLaren to Dilshan,OUT, bowled 'im, no century for Dilshan,[/b] it was a slower ball that tailed in towards the stumps, it was full and heading for middle, Dilshan looking to drive down the ground, he doesn't cover for the movement and that crashes into middle, a rare moment of joy for South Africa

I am like, What? He is out for 99 simply because I am viewing the text score card on cricinfo - not even seen him in person. Wow, what an influence. I closed the browser immediately to avoid further damage to SL batting :-(

Now you tell me! Should I continue coming to CH and cause you all trouble? Like Bittu asked yesterday, why did not my family poison me so far? At least the world at large would be happy. Huh?

The Absolute Zero

Back to top Go down

I am convinced of my influence(s) Empty Re: I am convinced of my influence(s)

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:08 am

I have a strong sun influence. Guess we will counter each other so keep posting to keep the balance.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Absolute Zero Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:08 am

Saturn is son of Sun. I wonder if they multiply the influence or counter Smile

The Absolute Zero

Back to top Go down

Post by smArtha Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:25 am

The Absolute Zero wrote:Saturn is son of Sun. I wonder if they multiply the influence or counter Smile

But they are also enemies in jyOtish sAstras.

smArtha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum