KONGU NADU zindabad Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KONGU NADU zindabad

4 posters

Go down

KONGU NADU zindabad Empty KONGU NADU zindabad

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:59 am

The KCR-Sonia-Digvijaya effect:  India will likely have 50 states.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/India-news/NewDelhi/India-may-have-50-states-if-govt-accepts-all-demands/Article1-1103069.aspx

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

KONGU NADU zindabad Empty Re: KONGU NADU zindabad

Post by indophile Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:24 am

All they need to do is convince Sonia Gandhi that creating those states would help make Rahul Gandhi the PM of India. Harping on their special accent, special culture (we wear 3 mangalasutra pendants instead of 2, or we pray god in the evening instead of in the morning, or our women's anchal goes right instead of left), or some other difference will not get them anywhere, except result in people losing lives.

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:56 am

What is the meaning of ' kongu' in kongu nadu?
Does this place include coimbatore, ooty, palghat and Mysore? If yes, that would be a state with the nicest weather in India.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:24 am

A map of "new states" on demand with the center.

...This is Kongu Naadu...But, I want my original Kongu Naadu....(damn....I cant figure out where this picture was taken from. Looks like some Phoren city - a city with almost no Dharavis...)

This SHOULD be the true Kongu Naadu...We need no gults...and we prefer malayalee Chicks in our domain (most movies stars are from Keral). Besides, the islamic Malabar region will come under Goundars.....and we will "explain" what Shariat really means.

Whenever a new country/state is created, there should be built in problems/issues for "others" to interact and intervene. My Chera Nadu/Kongu Naadu will satisfy that requirement.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down