Is Marriage the Right Path?" - Sadhguru (Part 1)  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Marriage the Right Path?" - Sadhguru (Part 1)

4 posters

Go down

Is Marriage the Right Path?" - Sadhguru (Part 1)  Empty Is Marriage the Right Path?" - Sadhguru (Part 1)

Post by FluteHolder Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:51 pm

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Is Marriage the Right Path?" - Sadhguru (Part 1)  Empty Re: Is Marriage the Right Path?" - Sadhguru (Part 1)

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:17 pm

..I told ya... I missed my millions.... I missed having the "best" life.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Is Marriage the Right Path?" - Sadhguru (Part 1)  Empty Re: Is Marriage the Right Path?" - Sadhguru (Part 1)

Post by FluteHolder Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:29 pm

His Thamizh is so funny to listen/watch. I thought his mother tongue is Kannada but it seems it is Telugu.

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:37 pm

His mother tongue is telugu but as a displaced family in Mysore it must be very very weak - much like the Coimbatore Naidus. The funny thing is Coimbatore also has quite a bit of kannada-speaking Gowda population, whose kannada is almost80% tamil. So he will be a natural in Coimbatore. he picked the best spot - just 50 miles to kerala and karnataka border.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:17 pm

Coimbatore is also close to a good hill station! A lot of gults settled there. I know of 4 priests (who do vratas, homas, poojas, etc.) who went from my village and settled there.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:56 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Coimbatore is also close to a good hill station! A lot of gults settled there. I know of 4 priests (who do vratas, homas, poojas, etc.) who went from my village and settled there.
That was THEN. These days there are several hill stations. Priests make a VERY good living and since most people want priests of their castes - you need to book them well in advance 3 to 6 months before any season. You should see all the Goundars and Naidus also insisting only on Brahmin priests although they understand didly about the rituals or their relevance. So, it is not suprising priests go to Coimbatore to settle down.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:02 pm

FH,

I saw the Tamil video.

He said that on Diwali day, people of TN consumed 127 Crore rupees of liquor.

6 lakhs people live in Tirupur.

The sale of liquor was about 27 crore rupees on Diwali day.

The guy is quite intelligent and articulate.

Btw what does he say about varna and caste?

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by FluteHolder Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:12 pm

Btw what does he say about varna and caste?
>>>
Smile You can never leave this? do you? :)Did you ask the BA airhostess about her caste? j/k. (like any Smith or Ingle or about her last name's significance)?

I have not seen or remember any particular video of him explaining that. But he does mention about genetics and you can see in few other videos. You may search of his website and if I find any I will post here.

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:20 pm

Absolutely.

Ever since some people here started making noises about my so called caste obsession, I have  made caste research my dharma.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down