Zimmerman's wife had a fight with him night before incident and left for her father's home Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zimmerman's wife had a fight with him night before incident and left for her father's home

Go down

Zimmerman's wife had a fight with him night before incident and left for her father's home Empty Zimmerman's wife had a fight with him night before incident and left for her father's home

Post by nevada Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:58 pm

http://www.sfgate.com/news/crime/article/Zimmerman-s-wife-to-think-about-staying-married-4770346.php
In the interview, she also revealed that she wasn't at their home the night of the teen's controversial shooting because she'd had a fight with her husband.
"I was staying at my father's house," she said. "We had gotten into an argument the night before and I left."

So Zimmerman was not in the best of moods when he went out for patrolling. If this fight with his  wife hadn't happened, maybe he wouldn't have acted all grouchy wanting to catch the "suspect"?

nevada

Back to top Go down