Fire in the East Bay Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fire in the East Bay

3 posters

Go down

Fire in the East Bay Empty Fire in the East Bay

Post by Idéfix Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:57 pm

I hope no SuCHers are affected by the large wildfire burning near Mount Diablo. Saturday was the hottest day of the year and we got high 80s here, so I guess it was 100 degrees or more near Mt. Diablo and the wildfire was not completely unexpected.

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Morgan-Fire-Near-Mt-Diablo-Chars-1500-Acres-222950261.html
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Fire in the East Bay Empty Re: Fire in the East Bay

Post by Obnoxious Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:39 pm

I went to a friends place in Foster city. I thought I saw some smoke in the east bay.

Obnoxious

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:47 am

Idéfix wrote:I hope no SuCHers are affected by the large wildfire burning near Mount Diablo. Saturday was the hottest day of the year and we got high 80s here, so I guess it was 100 degrees or more near Mt. Diablo and the wildfire was not completely unexpected.

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Morgan-Fire-Near-Mt-Diablo-Chars-1500-Acres-222950261.html
>>>>Somewhat north of us, but I thought I smelled it when I was driving this morning even away from it as far south as Fremont. I was at Skates on Saturday night and it was a pleasant reprieve from all the heat. Hopefully, it will cool down inland. I was just outside for a few minutes and it felt cool for  a change.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down