Why Islamic Invasions Failed to Destroy India Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why Islamic Invasions Failed to Destroy India

4 posters

Go down

Why Islamic Invasions Failed to Destroy India Empty Why Islamic Invasions Failed to Destroy India

Post by Rishi Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:48 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AYCLiFGl0c

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Why Islamic Invasions Failed to Destroy India Empty Re: Why Islamic Invasions Failed to Destroy India

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:48 pm

All this is Kafir bravado!

Get educated by CONmen on how to put your money in vote banks.

Just listen to Rashmun and allow Hindu women to be blessed by Muslim men so that there won't be any future harm to Hindus (if any are left). He may deny that he suggested this (he advocated that there should be marriages between Hindus and Muslims - since mullahs forbid Muslim women from marrying outside the faith and Hindus are sikular when it comes religion, Hindu women are the ones that Rashmun is targeting).

Vande Mataram!

Oopse, I can't say that in sikular India. If I do, I am offending monomaniacs and SuCh PiSS scholars. Instead, I should drop my chaddi, attend an iftar party and tell everyone how bad Hinduism is. 

Garibi Hatao.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Why Islamic Invasions Failed to Destroy India Empty Re: Why Islamic Invasions Failed to Destroy India

Post by Guest Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:02 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:All this is Kafir bravado!

Just listen to Rashmun and allow Hindu women to be blessed by Muslim men so that there won't be any future harm to Hindus (if any are left). He may deny that he suggested this (he advocated that there should be marriages between Hindus and Muslims - since mullahs forbid Muslim women from marrying outside the faith and Hindus are sikular when it comes religion, Hindu women are the ones that Rashmun is targeting).

Vande Mataram!

Oopse, I can't say that in sikular India. If I do, I am offending monomaniacs and SuCh PiSS scholars. Instead, I should drop my chaddi, attend an iftar party and tell everyone how bad Hinduism is. 

Garibi Hatao.
Marathas like Baji Rao, Nana Saheb, etc. and also Rajputs were having Muslim concubines.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:20 pm

Rashmun wrote:

Garibi Hatao.
Marathas like Baji Rao, Nana Saheb, etc. and also Rajputs were having Muslim concubines.
again...we are talking about Wife and you are talking about Concubines...so looks like you are suggesting that hindu women should beocme concubines for your muslim brethren...

Besh Besh...thanks for the insight into your philosophy...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by rawemotions Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:43 pm

Rashmun wrote:

Vande Mataram!

Garibi Hatao.
Ok. Do you support Hindu Men taking Muslim Women as wives , and continue to  remain Hindus and rearing their children as Hindus  ?

Do you support the right of a Muslim Woman not to wear a veil or Burqa ?

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:45 pm

rawemotions wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Vande Mataram!

Garibi Hatao.
Ok. Do you support Hindu Men taking Muslim Women as wives , and continue to  remain Hindus and rearing their children as Hindus  ?

Yes to both. In fact I have argued for a ban on the burqa.

Back to top Go down

Post by rawemotions Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:01 pm

Rashmun wrote:
rawemotions wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Vande Mataram!

Garibi Hatao.

Yes to both. In fact I have argued for a ban on the burqa.
It is surprising that you refused to condemn the genocide of Hindus by Islamic  barbarians. Anyway do not argue with me, argue with AIMPLB, let us see if they take you up on that. If you do that, you will be doing a favor to the AIMWPLB Rights groups (a  who is new organization, may  not have got the exact name right) who does not recognize.

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

Post by rawemotions Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:00 pm

Rashmun, why don't  you argue with AIMPLB ?

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:08 pm

rawemotions wrote:Rashmun, why don't  you argue with AIMPLB ?
What is AIMPLB ?

Back to top Go down

Post by rawemotions Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:59 pm

Rashmun wrote:
rawemotions wrote:Rashmun, why don't  you argue with AIMPLB ?
What is AIMPLB ?
Let me indulge you. 
It is All India Muslim Personal Law Board.

There were some typos in my previous post. There is a competing AIMWPLB (Woman's version of the same) and the AIMPLB has beeen opposing this.

This is one (political Islamic) grouping which created the militant Islamic Response to Ayodhya Temple controversy, by opposing a simple suggestion to allow a temple there in return for two Mosques built in return. They arrogate to themselves the right to impose laws on Muslim Citizens of India, are busy creating Un-constitutional and illegal sharia courts with one recently opened in Mumbai.

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down