Jairam Ramesh, an intelligent sycophant Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jairam Ramesh, an intelligent sycophant

Go down

Jairam Ramesh, an intelligent sycophant Empty Jairam Ramesh, an intelligent sycophant

Post by Rishi Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:49 pm

If Sonia had behaved less like the Empress of India and more like a normal political leader, she would have attracted people.
Every time the sycophants that surround the Dynasty offer us a fresh sample of their limitless sycophancy, I find myself understanding better why India was ruled for so many centuries by foreign invaders. As I am blessed with an unusually active imagination, my mind fills with images of Indian kings of yore being ruthlessly abandoned for the new rulers by their courtiers. Having said that, I concede that courtiers in the Gandhi court are extraordinarily loyal. Perhaps because they know that they could not win a municipal election on their own, perhaps because they know that loyalty is the path to high office.
So they have to demonstrate undying, unwavering loyalty at all times and search for profundities in every ordinary statement or idea that comes from Sonia, Rahul or Priyanka Gandhi. The latest example of this came last week when Jairam Ramesh, a relatively intelligent sycophant, pronounced in tones of wonder that Narendra Modi would be nothing if he lost the next election but Rahul Gandhi would still be an important political leader because he plans for future glories, not immediate gains. He is not thinking of the general election of 2014 but of that distant general election that will come in 2019. Of course it is possible that in 2019 he will be thinking of 2024 and some courtier will once more fall to his knees in praise of his amazing foresight.

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/a-surfeit-of-sycophants/1193129/

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Jairam Ramesh, an intelligent sycophant Empty Re: Jairam Ramesh, an intelligent sycophant

Post by Guest Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:14 pm

Tavleen Singh is a big fraud. She used to be a good buddy of Sonia, and after their relations became estranged--due to Tavleen's fault--she never misses an opportunity to badmouth her old friend.

Tavleen's personal life is also messed up. She has a son with a Pakistani politician. At the same time she is a big supporter of Narendra Modi. Confused?

Back to top Go down