NCW members Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NCW members

2 posters

Go down

NCW members Empty NCW members

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:54 pm

...Ms. Charu Wali Khanna, Ms. Hemlata Kheria, Ms. Nirmala Samant Prabhavalkars, Ms. Shamina Shafiq, Mrs. Laldingliani Sailo

So....what is the background of these people ? And, does the ratio reflect the ratio of various religious groups? Also, did they ever raise the issue of Shezada's rape allegation/accusation in UP a few years back?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

NCW members Empty Re: NCW members

Post by Guest Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:00 pm

Aiyo, almost got a heart attack. One of the above is an extended family member. I know ewwwwwrything about her and am in general awe of her personality.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:03 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:Aiyo, almost got a heart attack. One of the above is an extended family member. I know ewwwwwrything about her and am in general awe of her personality.
Ok...just tell me if she is a congress supporter or a Chaddi supporter?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:11 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:Aiyo, almost got a heart attack. One of the above is an extended family member. I know ewwwwwrything about her and am in general awe of her personality.
Ok...just tell me if she is a congress supporter or a Chaddi supporter?
lol, not THAT's what I don't know. Fam was one time pretty close to IG but then had a falling out with MT.

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:30 pm

Assuming the handles are their real names, Shamina Shafiq is less than likely to be one of your distant relatives (muslim), Prabhavalkar is out too (Maharashtrian), Khanna is out too (Punjabi Hindu), and Laldingiani Sailo sounds a little like Sindhi or non-keshdhari Sikh. So it has to be Hemlata Kheria. My guess correct?

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:55 pm

indophile wrote:
Assuming the handles are their real names, Shamina Shafiq is less than likely to be one of your distant relatives (muslim), Prabhavalkar is out too (Maharashtrian), Khanna is out too (Punjabi Hindu), and Laldingiani Sailo sounds a little like Sindhi or non-keshdhari Sikh. So it has to be Hemlata Kheria. My guess correct?

Well, the person is first cousin of one of my in-laws. And my family is pretty widely distributed in terms of caste, religion, language, and nationality. Also, why is Maharashtrian out? XH is marathi. XB was Sindhi. Yet someone else is married to a punju. Yet someone else is married to someone SCST. No one closely related to me is married to a muslim yet, but very close fam friends are (to a paki at that, ugh). Point is, all of the above are potential matches.

Edit: Talking about it, I even have a lesbian married couple in my extended family. So, ya. Am feeling proud of my diversity and all today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:20 pm

indophile wrote:
Sailo must be a Northeasterner...Remember Thenbungal Sailo - the former CM of Assam or one of the NE states? His son is in politics. This could well be related to him. Afterall, all these "positions" are "thank you notes" from politicians who do what their masters tell them to do.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down