Rashmun: I think it is pretty dumb for GOI to spend tax payers ' money on this nonsense Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rashmun: I think it is pretty dumb for GOI to spend tax payers ' money on this nonsense

3 posters

Go down

Rashmun: I think it is pretty dumb for GOI to spend tax payers ' money on this nonsense Empty Rashmun: I think it is pretty dumb for GOI to spend tax payers ' money on this nonsense

Post by Rishi Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:49 pm

http://www.firstpost.com/fwire/drdo-promotes-scientific-research-work-in-hindi-1269645.html

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Rashmun: I think it is pretty dumb for GOI to spend tax payers ' money on this nonsense Empty Re: Rashmun: I think it is pretty dumb for GOI to spend tax payers ' money on this nonsense

Post by Guest Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:55 pm

Rishi wrote:http://www.firstpost.com/fwire/drdo-promotes-scientific-research-work-in-hindi-1269645.html
Rishi i agree with you completely.

Back to top Go down

Rashmun: I think it is pretty dumb for GOI to spend tax payers ' money on this nonsense Empty Re: Rashmun: I think it is pretty dumb for GOI to spend tax payers ' money on this nonsense

Post by FluteHolder Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:59 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Rishi wrote:http://www.firstpost.com/fwire/drdo-promotes-scientific-research-work-in-hindi-1269645.html
Rishi i agree with you completely.
Now I see the reason for  heavy rain/sleet/cold weather  in US.

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:21 pm

"
Quoting former prime minister PV Narsimha Rao, he stated that no country could have original development in science and technology using a foreign language neither can it establish its own identity in the field."

Is DRDO for Hindians only. Assuming PVR (a Telugan) is right, this helps only Hindians. So only way for Telugus, Tamils, Bengalis --- to progress scientifically is for them to have their own country

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:49 am

Kayalvizhi wrote:"
Quoting former prime minister PV Narsimha Rao, he stated that no country could have original development in science and technology using a foreign language neither can it establish its own identity in the field."

Is DRDO for Hindians only. Assuming PVR (a Telugan) is right, this helps only Hindians. So only way for Telugus, Tamils, Bengalis --- to progress scientifically is for them to have their own country
instead of doing research in bengali, hindi, tamil, etc. all indian scientists should do research in english. those who do not know english should learn the language. the govt would do well to spend funds in helping scientists who do not have an adequate knowledge of english pick up the language. in the U.S. many scientists are first generation chinese. many of them have an inadequate knowledge of english but they do not do their research in chinese. they learn more english and do their research in english.

when it comes to science there can be no compromise: it is english all the way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down