My condolences  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My condolences

2 posters

Go down

My condolences  Empty My condolences

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:14 pm

....to all the PiSSers on the (impending) defeat of your corrupt, criminal CONmen.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

My condolences  Empty Re: My condolences

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:28 pm

-> If anything Delhi projections show that non-BJP voters are much more sensible and realistic and open to adapt.

How Delhi voted
The BJP is expected to get 33 per cent of the votes, the AAP, which did not exist in the last elections, is likely to garner 27 per cent of the votes and the Congress is projected to get just 23 per cent of the votes. The BSP and Others are expected to bag 8 per cent and 9 per cent votes respectively.
When compared to 2008 Assembly elections, the Congress seems to have lost 17 per cent of the votes. The BJP is expected to improve its percentage by 3 and the BSP is likely to lose 6 per cent votes.
http://ibnlive.in.com/news/delhi-postpoll-survey-bjp-to-win-3242-seats-aap-1321-cong-917/438122-80-258.html

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:45 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:-> If anything Delhi projections show that non-BJP voters are much more sensible and realistic and open to adapt.

How Delhi voted
The BJP is expected to get 33 per cent of the votes, the AAP, which did not exist in the last elections, is likely to garner 27 per cent of the votes and the Congress is projected to get just 23 per cent of the votes. The BSP and Others are expected to bag 8 per cent and 9 per cent votes respectively.
When compared to 2008 Assembly elections, the Congress seems to have lost 17 per cent of the votes. The BJP is expected to improve its percentage by 3 and the BSP is likely to lose 6 per cent votes.
http://ibnlive.in.com/news/delhi-postpoll-survey-bjp-to-win-3242-seats-aap-1321-cong-917/438122-80-258.html
Whateva...

Still my condolences.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum