Two photos tell the story (yes it is about Devayani, yes i am connecting it to Tamils) Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two photos tell the story (yes it is about Devayani, yes i am connecting it to Tamils)

4 posters

Go down

Two photos tell the story (yes it is about Devayani, yes i am connecting it to Tamils) Empty Two photos tell the story (yes it is about Devayani, yes i am connecting it to Tamils)

Post by Kayalvizhi Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:19 pm

The first photo is devayani from north india; India is jumping up and down because she was strip searched when arrested for criminal act in America.

The second photo is one of the 100s of Tamil women raped, breasts cut off and left to die bleeding in Sri Lanka. India did not say a word about it.

Long live India. Jai Hind, vaazhka bharatham.

Two photos tell the story (yes it is about Devayani, yes i am connecting it to Tamils) 1474608_676213715742614_2013919090_n

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Two photos tell the story (yes it is about Devayani, yes i am connecting it to Tamils) Empty Re: Two photos tell the story (yes it is about Devayani, yes i am connecting it to Tamils)

Post by Rishi Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:27 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:The first photo is devayani from north india; India is jumping up and down because she was strip searched when arrested for criminal act in America.

The second photo is one of the 100s of Tamil women raped, breasts cut off and left to die bleeding in Sri Lanka. India did not say a word about it.

Two photos tell the story (yes it is about Devayani, yes i am connecting it to Tamils) 1474608_676213715742614_2013919090_n

>>>KV,

What you say is actually true. There is a double standard here.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Two photos tell the story (yes it is about Devayani, yes i am connecting it to Tamils) Empty Re: Two photos tell the story (yes it is about Devayani, yes i am connecting it to Tamils)

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:49 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:The first photo is devayani from north india; India is jumping up and down because she was strip searched when arrested for criminal act in America.

kaLimandai Vizhi:

100s Tamil women raped....in SRI LANKA...

Why the hell should India care for the crime caused bcz of YOUR Commander Butcheran ?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:51 pm

Rishi wrote:

>>>KV,

What you say is actually true. There is a double standard here.

there is no double standard. as Saamiyaar correctly points out, one is an indian citizen while the other is a sri lankan citizen.

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:08 am

100's, no, make that 1000's of women *in* india are subjected to varying degrees of mutilation and no one gives a damn. all this jingoism and outrage is just some massive drama for some political gains. both india and US are very good at portraying such outrage to do some rabble-rousing.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down