More than 1.1 million Obamacare enrollees Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More than 1.1 million Obamacare enrollees

Go down

More than 1.1 million Obamacare enrollees Empty More than 1.1 million Obamacare enrollees

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:26 am

"(CNN) -- More than 1.1 million people enrolled in health care coverage through the federal marketplace between October 1 and December 24, the government announced Sunday."

http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/29/politics/obamacare-surge/index.html?hpt=hp_t2#cnn-disqus-area

-> To my conservative suCH brothers who naively believe that calling others Commies makes them more American than us mere mortals.

"Malshadow  HarryObrian • 38 minutes ago −
HarryObrian, I will correct one aspect of your statement. My income puts my family in the dreaded and feared top 1% and yet we were completely unable to get healthcare from any carrier. The reason, my wife takes Prilosec for her acid reflux and I take high blood pressure medication.

Because one healthcare company refused us, no other carrier was willing to even revisit our evaluation.

I do not think this law is perfect, but I do think its a good start. I highly recommend you do what I did, and demand your local Congressmen propose alternatives or amendments to the law that would improve it instead of just complaining that its "communism".

I couldn't be less communist, in fact I am one of those who benefits greatly from the free market and would like to see that continue -- but I do believe strongly that everyone should have access to health care. Would I prefer to have that reality exist without additional tax dollars, yes, but I would also love to have complete safety and security without giving up any liberty or privacy. We can't ever get everything we want, so we do need to compromise where it makes sense.

Everyone on this forum needs to tone down the rhetoric and dial up the civil responsibility. Write and call your local government representatives and get active. They work for us. We shouldn't be working for the talking heads at either MSNBC or FOX. Do your research, form your own opinion and get loud with the people who can make a difference."

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down