Announcent about new forum policy -- 16th July '11 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Announcent about new forum policy -- 16th July '11

+2
Hellsangel
charvaka
6 posters

Go down

Announcent about new forum policy -- 16th July '11 Empty Announcent about new forum policy -- 16th July '11

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:10 am

On behalf of the administrating team and the chief administrator here, I would like to make the following announcement:

In our constant effort to provide members with an interface and experience richer than the one that exists in Sulekha, we have, with immediate effect, made such.forumotion.com free. Henceforth there will be no charge for visiting, registering or participating in such.forumotion.com. We hope this enriches your experience (while we become poorer). Please enjoy your stay and please also note that members who have paid subscription fees in advance will be duly refunded.

Please also note that the correct name for this forum is such.forumotion.com. Typing any other name might take you elsewhere. The name of this forum is definitely not forum-motion.com nor forum-emotion.com nor forward-motion.com nor forummotion.com (or their variants).

Back to top Go down

Announcent about new forum policy -- 16th July '11 Empty Re: Announcent about new forum policy -- 16th July '11

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:03 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:We hope this enriches your experience (while we become poorer).

lol!

Back to top Go down

Announcent about new forum policy -- 16th July '11 Empty Re: Announcent about new forum policy -- 16th July '11

Post by charvaka Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:08 pm

What prompted this change? Were sone prospective users put off by our excessive fees?
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:09 pm

charvaka wrote:What prompted this change? Were sone prospective users put off by our excessive fees?
The left admin is unaware of what the right admin is doing. Tsk tsk. How will we attract new cult members?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by .|Sublime|. Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:18 pm

Hellsangel wrote:The left admin is unaware of what the right admin is doing. Tsk tsk. How will we attract new cult members?
lol!

.|Sublime|.

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:38 pm

charvaka wrote:What prompted this change? Were sone prospective users put off by our excessive fees?

I think Maria posted on her HuffPo article that she is not joining this forum because of the oppressive fee schedule.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:48 pm

SomeProfile wrote:

I think Maria posted on her HuffPo article that she is not joining this forum because of the oppressive fee schedule.

yes. i was reading up old CH today and noticed maria ass mention for the nth time that sulekha ch is free. i think we should also be free. i also noticed that being free allows for many privileges: notable being that you can no longer blame the board for stalking, haranguing, mangled posts, spam, irresponsible notices and etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:58 pm

If you ask me, I think this is an excellent move by the left admin to make this forum free.

Next question - what will you do to make this forum more comfortable and less stressful?

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:16 pm

SomeProfile wrote:

Next question - what will you do to make this forum more comfortable and less stressful?

Block propagandhi711
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:21 pm

SomeProfile wrote:Next question - what will you do to make this forum more comfortable and less stressful?

That is easy. Now that we have announced that this forum is free, we have decided to sponsor spam to drown discussions here while bombarding your eye ball (you have one or two?) with advertisements. Hope you enjoy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:22 pm

Rekz wrote:Block propagandhi711

as a policy we do not block members with members. if you think your grievance needs to be escalated, please write to us again and we will consider.

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:23 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
SomeProfile wrote:Next question - what will you do to make this forum more comfortable and less stressful?

That is easy. Now that we have announced that this forum is free, we have decided to sponsor spam to drown discussions here while bombarding your eye ball (you have one or two?) with advertisements. Hope you enjoy.

You forgot the most important thing. Please remove the ability to make paragraphs on this forum. I find paragraphs to be too difficult and stressful and uncomfortable to read. Just want all posts to be one simple wall of text.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:24 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
Rekz wrote:Block propagandhi711

as a policy we do not block members with members. if you think your grievance needs to be escalated, please write to us again and we will consider.

Fucking HK! members with members... LOL! Good one there.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:37 pm

Smile it was a pj but glad you liked it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:38 pm

SomeProfile wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:

You forgot the most important thing. Please remove the ability to make paragraphs on this forum. I find paragraphs to be too difficult and stressful and uncomfortable to read. Just want all posts to be one simple wall of text.

Yes. We are working on that algorithm. We will keep you posted. Meanwhile, enjoy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:08 am

I am willing to offer a 50% discount to anyone who wants to post images as part of this recruitment drive.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by ashaNirasha Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:39 pm

Hellsangel wrote:I am willing to offer a 50% discount to anyone who wants to post images as part of this recruitment drive.

I want to go for this discount, but it also needs to include a free tutorial on how to post images.

ashaNirasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:43 pm

ashaNirasha wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:I am willing to offer a 50% discount to anyone who wants to post images as part of this recruitment drive.

I want to go for this discount, but it also needs to include a free tutorial on how to post images.
Ok. It's a deal.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:39 pm

Dear right admin,
Would you also please list the compensation policy for contributors? Also while you are at it, how do we cover up freudian, jungian and lace slips that show?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down