Amala to Contest from Vijayawada Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amala to Contest from Vijayawada

+2
nevada
confuzzled dude
6 posters

Go down

Amala to Contest from Vijayawada Empty Amala to Contest from Vijayawada

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:29 pm

Rumor is that Amala, Purandeswari (jumping ship?) and Venkaiah Naidu's daughter are lobbying for Vijayawada Loksabha seat as BJP candidate(s)

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Amala to Contest from Vijayawada Empty Re: Amala to Contest from Vijayawada

Post by nevada Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:52 pm

Film studio, convention hall, restaurants and now politics - nice diversification to help support the family business empire. Siding with BJP to portray a pro telangana stance and keep Telangana goondas at bay.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:05 pm

I like the synthesis. India has come a long way. 
A woman born to a Bengali IITian from Kanauj in UP and an Irishwoman (who divorced him after two kids to marry a Sardarji, and her husband remarried a Bong widow from Delhi), trained in dance in Chennai. married to a Chennai-born Guindy-trained Telugu divorcee with a kid, now aspiring to run for political office from Vijayawada where locals claim that they are the real 16-anna (100%) Telugu people.

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:13 pm

indophile wrote:I like the synthesis. India has come a long way. 
A woman born to a Bengali IITian from Kanauj in UP and an Irishwoman (who divorced him after two kids to marry a Sardarji, and her husband remarried a Bong widow from Delhi), trained in dance in Chennai. married to a Chennai-born Guindy-trained Telugu divorcee with a kid, now aspiring to run for political office from Vijayawada where locals claim that they are the real 16-anna (100%) Telugu people.

purity is only for the poor, no?
aside - propa translocating to Vijayawada ? Wink

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:48 pm

Based on your posts i gather you are talking about nagarjuna's wife. is she contesting on congress ticket or independent or cd's party?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:55 pm

Yes, it's Nagarjuna's wife. I don't know what party's ticket she is planning to contest, if she is.

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:06 pm

It is not a requirement for Telugu people that their MP should speak their language. I think Uma Gajapatiraju was MP of Vizag constituency. She was a malayalee and didn't speak telugu at all.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:21 pm

b_A wrote:

It is not a requirement for Telugu people that their MP should speak their language. I think Uma Gajapatiraju was MP of Vizag constituency. She was a malayalee and didn't speak telugu at all.

Ananad gajapati raju , a top leader of TDP, struggles with telugu.

amala is likely to be a Jagan candidate through nagarjuna's financial relationship with jagan's partner in crime matrix prasad. She got the ingredients to win, akkineni family background, good looking face and lot of money.  Jagan probably picked her because she will be quiet and cannot create trouble like other local male politicians.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down