Another day Passed. Yet no deal on debt limit - Playing with fire Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another day Passed. Yet no deal on debt limit - Playing with fire

2 posters

Go down

Another day Passed. Yet no deal on debt limit - Playing with fire Empty Another day Passed. Yet no deal on debt limit - Playing with fire

Post by truthbetold Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:13 pm

DC politicos are going over the cliff. I think Obama is making a serious attempt to make a deal but repubs are seeing no reason to deal. The 50 to 70 Tea party types are convinced that a catastrophic financial disaster is good for them politically and will spell the doom for Obama Adm.

While everyone seems to believe that a last minute deal will be stuck, these loonies of Tea party may surprise every one by causing trouble that will either not allow a compromise or negate any positive fall out from the crisis being solved.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Another day Passed. Yet no deal on debt limit - Playing with fire Empty Re: Another day Passed. Yet no deal on debt limit - Playing with fire

Post by charvaka Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:24 pm

I am seriously reducing my exposure to stocks. Will do gold for the next two weeks. Maybe all hell will not break loose but I don't want to take chances.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down