Temple authorities cannot stop him  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temple authorities cannot stop him

+2
Rishi
truthbetold
6 posters

Go down

Temple authorities cannot stop him  Empty Temple authorities cannot stop him

Post by truthbetold Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:22 am

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/andhra-pradesh/jagans-tirumala-visit-rakes-up-controversy/article5743884.ece?homepage=true#comments

Jagan and his followers created an unseemly scene at Tirumala temple.  Reports indicate shoe wearing followers created a hungama at the front entrance of the temple. Jagan and his followers failed to sign in temple register despite being informed (again) of the need for non religionists to sign in. 

It is just another example of Jagan's irresponsibility . He is willing to break all the rules even though there was really no need for such display. This is just an indicator of the kind of adminstration that awaits Seemandhra.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Temple authorities cannot stop him  Empty Re: Temple authorities cannot stop him

Post by Rishi Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:07 pm

truthbetold wrote:http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/andhra-pradesh/jagans-tirumala-visit-rakes-up-controversy/article5743884.ece?homepage=true#comments

Jagan and his followers created an unseemly scene at Tirumala temple.  Reports indicate shoe wearing followers created a hungama at the front entrance of the temple. Jagan and his followers failed to sign in temple register despite being informed (again) of the need for non religionists to sign in. 

It is just another example of Jagan's irresponsibility . He is willing to break all the rules even though there was really no need for such display. This is just an indicator of the kind of adminstration that awaits Seemandhra.

>>>AFAIK this guy is a Christian. All this charade of going to Hindu temples is to fool the gullible Hindu electorate. In his heart of hearts, he must have contempt for Hinduism like most of the followers of Abrahamic religions.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Temple authorities cannot stop him  Empty Re: Temple authorities cannot stop him

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:11 pm

truthbetold wrote:http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/andhra-pradesh/jagans-tirumala-visit-rakes-up-controversy/article5743884.ece?homepage=true#comments

can you prove that your idol CBN wore his shoes or followed all the proper protocols when visiting dargas and churches? you fan boys cannot...hence you dont have the right to criticize nephew. EOD

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:32 pm

Let's make sure that we didn't forget to rehash any of the points made here..

https://such.forumotion.com/t6046-jagan-reddy-s-visit-to-tirupati-temple?highlight=tirupati

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:38 pm

I am sure Jagan will next visit a famous Musalman Temple with no topi to demonstrate his secular credentials.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:46 pm

And as I said a month ago, here we go again...

https://such.forumotion.com/t20024-mosques-open-to-non-muslims#139598

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:19 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:And as I said a month ago, here we go again...

Comrade ji: We went through that with proof and more proofs that only a handful allow even their own women. So give it a rest and dont do a Rashmun on us.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:43 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

Comrade ji:  We went through that with proof and more proofs that only a handful allow even their own women. So give it a rest and dont do a Rashmun on us.

I meant this

"Isn't this topic discussed every 6 months on SuCH. Latest such discussion took place, as I recall, was when CM Kirankumar Reddy & his wife visited TTD. Isn't Puri temple popular for such practices e.g. not letting Indira inside?"

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:54 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

Comrade ji:  We went through that with proof and more proofs that only a handful allow even their own women. So give it a rest and dont do a Rashmun on us.

I meant this

"Isn't this topic discussed every 6 months on SuCH. Latest such discussion took place, as I recall, was when CM Kirankumar Reddy & his wife visited TTD. Isn't Puri temple popular for such practices e.g. not letting Indira inside?"

But Jagan visiting NOW is clearly a different situation. Puri, Gurvayoor, Udupi all have these rules. Since all Indians look alike - anyone can enter these temples ignoring the rules.

I bet DA Joseph Iyengar will not be allowed in Puri and Guruvayoor.

BTW, I am against all these rules in the temples and should actually invite the non-hindus with "gift coupons" for a free Laddu.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:07 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

I meant this

>>>So if they know that you were born into a non-hindu family, the idiots AKA temple authorities will not let you in even though you are a practising Hindu. Dumbos.

But Jagan visiting NOW is clearly a different situation. Puri, Gurvayoor, Udupi all have these rules. Since all Indians look alike - anyone can enter these temples ignoring the rules.

I bet DA Joseph Iyengar will not be allowed in Puri and Guruvayoor.

BTW, I am against all these rules in the temples and should actually invite the non-hindus with "gift coupons" for a free Laddu.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:41 pm

That is bcz the traditionalists in these puritanical temples go by the saying "a Hindu is Born" and just like the iSlamis say "a Hindu is a hindu for life (even if he converts)"

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:46 pm

Hyderabad: Jayasudha, the Congress MLA from Secunderabad, has decided to bring the Tirumala declaration episode to the notice of Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan. Ms Jayasudha said she was forced by the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam authorities to sign a declaration saying that she has faith in the presiding deity, while no such condition was imposed on YSRC MP Y. S. Jagan Mohan Reddy.

“The Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam officials’ claim that I voluntarily signed the declaration is wrong. I visited Tirumala after 12 years and after taking to Christianity. I was forced to sign the declaration by the officials. The rule should be equal for all,” Ms Jayasudha said on Friday.

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/140308/nation-current-affairs/article/jayasudha-criticises-tirumala-tirupati-devasthanam-bias

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:04 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:That is bcz the traditionalists in these puritanical temples go by the saying "a Hindu is Born" and just like the iSlamis say "a Hindu is a hindu for life (even if he converts)"

Is this what Abdullahi says about you even after you converted and changed your name to Razia??
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:01 am

Cd
Jayasudha was right. Rules should be applied across the board. But rude and arrogant jagan and his dad ysr do not respect rules and Hindu traditions. Ysr did the same stunt when he took Sonia to tirumala temple.
The argument that the rule is archiac is nonsensical and does not apply in this case. In both their cases they are visiting for self serving reasons and have shown no interest in changing this rule. They brush aside rules and laws that are inconvient to them.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:22 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:

can you prove that your idol CBN wore his shoes or followed all the proper protocols when visiting dargas and churches? you fan boys cannot...hence you dont have the right to criticize nephew. EOD

I can see the heavy influence of Rashmunullah in your post. Since no newsitem has appeared on CBN, then one has to presume CBN followed all the rules.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down