talking abt bigbrother surveillance Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

talking abt bigbrother surveillance

3 posters

Go down

talking abt bigbrother surveillance Empty talking abt bigbrother surveillance

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:10 pm

this is little brother (or big business as opposed to big govt) surveillance at work. this big data business is scaring me a little more every passing day:

http://betaboston.com/news/2014/03/05/a-vast-hidden-surveillance-network-runs-across-america-powered-by-the-repo-industry/

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

talking abt bigbrother surveillance Empty Re: talking abt bigbrother surveillance

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:51 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:this is little brother (or big business as opposed to big govt) surveillance at work. this big data business is scaring me a little more every passing day:

http://betaboston.com/news/2014/03/05/a-vast-hidden-surveillance-network-runs-across-america-powered-by-the-repo-industry/

yesterday the woman at the counter at Great clips got on my nerve. she could not locate my cell #, and neither my last name, first name, combo...blah blah..then she wanted to enter my full name, address, etc... I got pissed off... gave my short name and she did not have Diversity training and got into first name/last name confusion. then she started giving me haircut and said the profile details were for "my own benefit" as they had gone global. Anyone would be able to pull up info on me to give the best haircut "experience". I told them 1/2" back and 1" side (I have no hair on top) piece of info did not require any big profiling and it was only for the Chain's benefit.

With her holding the scissors, I did not argue much.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

talking abt bigbrother surveillance Empty Re: talking abt bigbrother surveillance

Post by nevada Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:25 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:this is little brother (or big business as opposed to big govt) surveillance at work. this big data business is scaring me a little more every passing day:

yesterday the woman at the counter at Great clips got on my nerve. she could not locate my cell #, and neither my last name, first name, combo...blah blah..then she wanted to enter my full name, address, etc... I got pissed off... gave my short name and she did not have Diversity training and got into first name/last name confusion. then she started giving me haircut and said the profile details were for "my own benefit" as they had gone global. Anyone would be able to pull up info on me to give the best haircut "experience".  I told them 1/2" back and 1" side (I have no hair on top) piece of info did not require any big profiling and it was only for the Chain's benefit.

Go to an independent salon. Don't support the employee squeezing chain establishment Great Clips.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:50 pm

nevada wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

Go to an independent salon. Don't support the employee squeezing chain establishment Great Clips.

there is nothing close to home. i tried.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down