Rashmun: Whic alliance do you think would get the majority? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rashmun: Whic alliance do you think would get the majority?

3 posters

Go down

Rashmun: Whic alliance do you think would get the majority? Empty Rashmun: Whic alliance do you think would get the majority?

Post by Rishi Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:32 pm

Regardless of whom you want to win, how do you think the election results breakdown is going to look like:

I think BJP -- 180
AIADMK 25
CPI 20
SP 10
Trinamool 10
Congress 150

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Rashmun: Whic alliance do you think would get the majority? Empty Re: Rashmun: Whic alliance do you think would get the majority?

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:25 pm

Rishi wrote:Regardless of whom you want to win, how do you think the election results breakdown is going to look like:

I think BJP -- 180
         AIADMK 25
         CPI  20
         SP    10
         Trinamool  10
         Congress 150

Difficult to make a precise prediction. But it is true that Modi remains the favorite to become PM with the help of the pre-poll and also post-poll allies. But I am not ruling out the formation of a non-BJP govt consisting of the Congress and regional parties in which Cong is perhaps giving outside support ( like the Deve Gowda and Gujral govts.). It's quite possible that the next govt will not last the full five years. Also I expect the entry of Priyanka Gandhi in active politics in the election that will take place just after this one in the event that Congress loses very badly i.e. much worse than expected.

Back to top Go down

Rashmun: Whic alliance do you think would get the majority? Empty Re: Rashmun: Whic alliance do you think would get the majority?

Post by truthbetold Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:39 pm

If congress wins 150, it will form govt. It will get around 100 plus/minus 10.  AP  33 to less than 10.  MH and Karnataka - big losses expected. TN - wipe out. how is it going to make up?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:46 pm

truthbetold wrote:If congress wins 150, it will form govt. It will get around 100 plus/minus 10.  AP  33 to less than 10.  MH and Karnataka - big losses expected. TN - wipe out. how is it going to make up?

Cong leadership is confident of crossing the 130 figure:

http://www.telegraphindia.com/1140402/jsp/frontpage/story_18145590.jsp

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:16 pm

truthbetold wrote:If congress wins 150, it will form govt. It will get around 100 plus/minus 10.  AP  33 to less than 10.  MH and Karnataka - big losses expected. TN - wipe out. how is it going to make up?

people in MH will vote twice and congress will win 96 there.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down