In Modi's Gujarat Muslims are treated like Jews were treated in Nazi Germany Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Modi's Gujarat Muslims are treated like Jews were treated in Nazi Germany

+9
Propagandhi711
ashdoc
b_A
Rishi
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
MaxEntropy_Man
truthbetold
michelle2
pravalika nanda
13 posters

Go down

In Modi's Gujarat Muslims are treated like Jews were treated in Nazi Germany Empty In Modi's Gujarat Muslims are treated like Jews were treated in Nazi Germany

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:01 pm

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/zahir-janmohamed/hindu-muslim-gujarat_b_2346505.html

Back to top Go down

In Modi's Gujarat Muslims are treated like Jews were treated in Nazi Germany Empty Re: In Modi's Gujarat Muslims are treated like Jews were treated in Nazi Germany

Post by pravalika nanda Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:53 am

really? it used to be the tamil Brahmins who claimed that they were treated like the jews in india.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

In Modi's Gujarat Muslims are treated like Jews were treated in Nazi Germany Empty Re: In Modi's Gujarat Muslims are treated like Jews were treated in Nazi Germany

Post by michelle2 Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:35 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:really? it used to be the tamil Brahmins who claimed that they were treated like the jews in india.
i've been watching a couple of  tamil brahmins here with great interest; they've been turning into hindu nationalists and modi supporters, as if they themselves were never persecuted by the non-brahmin majority of tn and the non-tamil majority of mumbai. one sucher has taken years to come partially out of the closet.

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:42 pm

Rashmun
Can you give us a comparison of what happened to Jews in Germany vs what happened to Muslims in Gujarat? For example, what Nazis did and how many times and how many cities and how many got killed? How many Germans got killed? How many elections were conducted in Nazi Germany? I think you get the idea.

Whenever you are ready to expound on your assertion we can discuss.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:46 pm

truthbetold wrote:Rashmun
Can you give us a comparison of what happened to Jews in Germany vs what happened to Muslims in Gujarat? For example,  what Nazis did and how many times and how many cities and how many got killed? How many Germans got killed? How many elections were conducted in Nazi Germany? I think you get the idea.

Whenever you are ready to expound on your assertion we can discuss.

What happened to Muslims in Gujarat in 2002 can be compared to a famous incident which took place in Nazi Germany:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kristallnacht

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:49 pm

michelle2 wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:really? it used to be the tamil Brahmins who claimed that they were treated like the jews in india.
i've been watching a couple of  tamil brahmins here with great interest; they've been turning into hindu nationalists and modi supporters, as if they themselves were never persecuted by the non-brahmin majority of tn and the non-tamil majority of mumbai. one sucher has taken years to come partially out of the closet.

i didn't realize, like you, that the person you are referring to is also a thirsty until recently.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:03 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
michelle2 wrote:

i didn't realize, like you, that the person you are referring to is also a thirsty until recently.

so anyone who supports modi is a "thirsty?" goodieee... this is what sucking upto Nehru family for too long does to one's views on democracy.

it is better to be thirsty than being a butcher - like congress (iSlam) did to the 10,000 sikhs.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:03 pm

You started with a general assertion of a comparison between Jews treatment in Germany to Muslim treatment by modi.
Now that seems to have shrunk to one incident.
Can you explain how kristallnacht is comparable to 2002 riots? How did that incident get started? Were Germans burned in a train or may be in a night club or what prompted the attack? After that night, what happened to Jews in the subsequent 12 years? How does that compare to Muslims in Gujarat?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:06 pm

truthbetold wrote:You started with a general assertion of a comparison between Jews treatment in Germany to Muslim treatment by modi.
Now that seems to have shrunk to one incident.
Can you explain how kristallnacht is comparable to 2002 riots? How did that incident get started? Were Germans burned in a train or may be in a night club or what prompted the attack? After that night,  what happened to Jews in the subsequent 12 years? How does that compare to Muslims in Gujarat?

Yes there was an incident which took place which resulted in Kristallnacht. The Nazis claimed the killings and lootings in Kristallnacht were "spontaneous" but later investigations proved that the Nazis had been fully complicit in all the violence that took place during Kristalnacht.

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:43 pm

Rashmun
Let us assume you got literay freedom to exaggerate to compare the two types of riots.  What else do you have to compare subsequent jewish experience with muslim experience in gujarat?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:33 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
michelle2 wrote:

so anyone who supports modi is a "thirsty?"  goodieee... this is what sucking upto Nehru family for too long does to one's views on democracy.

it is better to be  thirsty than being a butcher - like congress (iSlam) did to the 10,000 sikhs.

not thirsty, "a thirsty".
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:20 pm

Let us assume you got literay freedom to exaggerate to compare the two types of riots.  What else do you have to compare subsequent jewish experience with muslim experience in gujarat?

Modi has been with the RSS since when he was a kid. He had become a bal pracharak at a young age. Subsequently he went on to complete all three existing levels of RSS training. When there was disagreement in the RSS about whether Modi should be anointed PM candidate, one of the arguments used by Modi to convince the RSS leaders to give him leadership of the BJP was that he had never deviated from RSS ideology. Another argument, I am speculating, must have been that if they agreed to anoint him as PM candidate, then Modi's corporate backers would help fund more RSS shakhas. The reason for my speculation is the news item I posted earlier which said a few thousand more RSS shaykh as have been opened since the anointment of Modi.

We have to accept then that Modi has been thoroughly brainwashed, thoroughly indoctrinated in RSS ideology and that he is a representative of the RSS.

Now the greatest ideologue of the RSS, according to the RSS itself, is Guruji Golwalkar who has written two books explaining RSS ideology. One facet of RSS ideology, as explained by Golwalkar, is an endorsement of how Jews were treated by Nazis and the recommendation that Muslims in India should be treated as second class citizens just like Jews were second class citizens in Nazi Germany.

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:28 pm

Rashmun wrote:

Modi has been with the RSS since when he was a kid. He had become a bal pracharak at a young age. Subsequently he went on to complete all three existing levels of RSS training. When there was disagreement in the RSS about whether Modi should be anointed PM candidate, one of the arguments used by Modi to convince the RSS leaders to give him leadership of the BJP was that he had never deviated from RSS ideology. Another argument, I am speculating, must have been that if they agreed to anoint him as PM candidate, then Modi's corporate backers would help fund more RSS shakhas. The reason for my speculation is the news item I posted earlier which said a few thousand more RSS shaykh as have been opened since the anointment of Modi.

We have to accept then that Modi has been thoroughly brainwashed, thoroughly indoctrinated in RSS ideology and that he is a representative of the RSS.

Now the greatest ideologue of the RSS, according to the RSS itself, is Guruji Golwalkar who has written two books explaining RSS ideology. One facet of RSS ideology, as explained by Golwalkar, is an endorsement of how Jews were treated by Nazis and the recommendation that Muslims in India should be treated as second class citizens just like Jews were second class citizens in Nazi Germany.
Is that all you got? I knew I was wasting my time.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:35 pm

truthbetold wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Is that all you got? I knew I was wasting my time.

No there is more. Here u go:

The BJP's once proud boast to be a political party with a difference has gradually collapsed under the weight of scandals like the Tehelka expose, but the party does have one, albeit small, claim to uniqueness.

Unlike other political parties, the BJP runs an online book shop, which offers a variety of books espousing its viewpoint at attractive discount prices.  As far as I have been able to determine, this is a first in India.  There is the caveat that the Irish political party Sinn Fein has an online bookshop, and the Croydon branch of the British Labour Party has signed up to be a member of the Amazon Affiliate Programme, allowing it to collect 15% of the cut on books sold through its site).

Perhaps, if its enemies and former friends are to be believed, mercantilism is in the BJP's blood.  Kalyan Singh, the former BJP chief minister of Uttar Pradesh, and 'hero' of the Babri demolition, has taken to repeating the taunt that the BJP is "basically a party of Brahmins and Banias".

The party seems to know how to offer an attractive bargain.  The most expensive item in the store, a three volume work by Shri Atal Behari Vajpayee is on offer at a huge 25% discount (Rs 1500/- marked down from Rs 2000/-).  But this storehouse of knowledge tells more about the BJP than just its business sense.

That Bible of the RSS, the "Bunch of Thoughts" by "Guruji" M.S.  Golwalkar, the second Sar Sanghachalak (supreme leader) of the RSS, is on sale (though not at a discount).  Funnily enough, though, Golwalkar's 1939 work, "We, or Our Nationhood Defined", is missing.

Both "Bunch of Thoughts" and "We" are infamous for their racist views. In "Bunch of Thoughts", the Sar Sanghachalak expounds on his opinion that Muslims and Christians are unpatriotic and lack "love and devotion for the nation".  His hatred ranges farther afield.  He describes the Chinese people in these terms: "They eat rats, pigs, dogs, serpents, cockroaches, and everything.  Such men cannot be expected to have human qualities."

The missing "We" is particularly juicy: in it the author lavishes praise on the atrocious Nazi campaign that had gone on in Germany, for most of the 1930s, against Jews and Gypsies.  "There are only two courses open to these foreign elements," Golwalkar explained, "either to merge themselves in the national race and adopt its culture or to live at its mercy so long as the national race may allow them to do so and quit the country at the sweet will of the national race".  He added that this was "a good lesson for us in Hindusthan to learn and profit by".

The absence of "We" calls to mind a Rajya Sabha debate of last year, at the time of the Gujarat government's decision to allow government servants to be members of the RSS.  Kapil Sibal tried to read out a study quoting from "We", and was repeatedly heckled and shouted down by BJP members.  These worthies decided that since Sibal was not reading directly from "We", but rather from a book which quoted "We", he was not quoting authentic RSS sources.  "He is misleading the nation!" shouted the fervid BJP member T.N.Chaturvedi.

Perhaps "We" is missing to prevent anyone reading directly from it in Parliament, and thereby doing away with that silly objection...

http://www.outlookindia.com/article.aspx?211728

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:45 pm

Your dusted off old tidbits versus freshly minted scams of congress such as 2g, coal scam, cwg, helicopters, YSR, adarsh and many more in closet.  

A guy who won three elections in his state vs incompetent idiotic rahul. 

Who do you think an average indian will select?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:50 pm

truthbetold wrote:Your dusted off old tidbits versus freshly minted scams of congress such as 2g, coal scam, cwg, helicopters, YSR, adarsh and many more in closet.  

A guy who won three elections in his state vs incompetent idiotic rahul. 

Who do you think an average indian will select?

Even Hitler was very popular amongst the people in Germany when he was in power.

And as regards corruption scams there were many corruption scams when Vajpayee govt was in power and the crony capitalism of Modi govt ( for which it has been rebuked by Supreme Court) is also a form of corruption.

It is interesting to note that crony capitalism, which is a form of corruption, was indulged in by both Hitler and Modi.

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:00 pm

What is your tool to decide who rules the country? 

A "secular" network of intellectuals? 

Your paranoiac hallucinations indicate the undemocratic tendencies of congress and its supporters. Only reason they can not push those dictatorial tendencies into action is that they do not have the strength even if they want to. 

Let Indian people decide. If they make a bad choice, it is not the first time they made a mistake.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:27 pm

michelle2 wrote:
oh good, let's remind them that they are victims and moreover that they are like the jews. i find that particluar tam-bram narrative very hilarious.

whatever rocks your boat, miche.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:34 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:
michelle2 wrote:
oh good, let's remind them that they are victims and moreover that they are like the jews. i find that particluar tam-bram narrative very hilarious.

whatever rocks your boat, miche.

U sound like you need this treatment to get rid of all your prejudices and biases:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deprogramming

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:41 pm

Rashmun,

Hindus did need an organization to protect them from Muslim fanatics during the British rule. It is a fact that Muslims went on a rampage during Moplah riots.

But RSS turned out to be a lousy organization. And this Guruwalker was an ignorant fellow who did not know anything about the outside world. I think he took a liking to Hitler because Hitler gave a severe beating to the British. Believe me. The same Guruwalker would be singing Peaens to Israel and Jews for taking on 26 Arab countries which want to wipe out Israel off the map.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:54 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
michelle2 wrote:

Who are we talking about ?

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:58 pm

Rishi wrote:Rashmun,

Hindus did need an organization to protect them from Muslim fanatics during the British rule. It is a fact that Muslims went on a rampage during Moplah riots.

But RSS turned out to be a lousy organization. And this Guruwalker was an  ignorant fellow who did not know anything about the outside world. I think he took a liking to Hitler because Hitler gave a severe beating to the British. Believe me. The same Guruwalker would be singing Peaens to Israel and Jews for taking on 26 Arab countries which want to wipe out Israel off the map.

I agree... I just told a group of RSS wallas - including a couple of state-level dudes - that RSS Shakas and practicing with sticks to defend hindus was a 18th century shyt, and will not stand a chance against gun and bomb wielding iSlamic population (hey... they all sing the same song, go by the same book and vote in unison). They needed to upgrade. They were telling me it was all about inculcating "dijipline" and unity among hinidus. Yeah rite.. hv been hearing the same crap since I was 8.

RSS needs reformation - drastic.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:58 pm

[quote="b_A"]
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
michelle2 wrote:

Who are we talking about ?[/quote

>>>I guess they are talking about Kris.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:02 pm

[quote="Rishi"]
b_A wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
michelle2 wrote:

Why? because he agreed with PN who raised some valid points ?

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:02 pm

Rishi wrote:
b_A wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
michelle2 wrote:

haha...i have said numerous times that there are plenty of people supporting my views...some are mild in their expression and still others are quiet. Now Kris is a bad bad boy and not an intellectual anymore....to the "secular" intellectuals.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:08 pm

So Kris has broken the green code of silence. That traitor betrayed the blind tradition of pseudo seculars.  How could he be pragmatic? Why would this party crosser think India's future is more important than protecting Rahul, the white knight of seculars? 

Why Kris? Why?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:35 am

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Evict-Muslims-from-Hindu-areas-Pravin-Togadia/articleshow/34017292.cms

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:29 am

>>>It is Muslims of Pakistan and Bangladesh who evicted Hindus.

But this Togadia fellow is an idiot for making such stupid statements. Why on earth these VHP guy are make politically damaging statements? All they have to do is to wait till Modi gets elected.

Modi could win easily by focussing on governance issues. Let the Congress party make it a "secularism"  issue. Let the voter decide whom he or she wants to rule India.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:35 am

>>>If the election rhetoric goes on like this, soon Sonia will convince Pranab to declare emergency and put Modi behind bars.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:12 am

hitler killed 6 million jews and 5 million non jews in addition to the death toll of the war he launched . is the death toll of 2000 in gujarat in the same league ??

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:39 am

ashdoc wrote:hitler killed 6 million jews and 5 million non jews in addition to the death toll of the war he launched . is the death toll of 2000 in gujarat in the same league ??

The greatest ideologue of the RSS, according to the RSS itself, is Guruji Golwalkar who has written two books explaining RSS ideology. One facet of RSS ideology, as explained by Golwalkar, is an endorsement of how Jews were treated by Nazis and the recommendation that Muslims in India should be treated as second class citizens just like Jews were second class citizens in Nazi Germany.

We have to accept then that Modi has been thoroughly brainwashed, thoroughly indoctrinated in RSS ideology--which endorses Nazism-- and that he is a representative of the RSS.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:31 am

for some years now uppili has been calling tambrahms lily livered. i thought this was some peculiar instance of self hatred. but now i realize he may have been referring to himself and other tambrahms here who never had the courage to raise their voice against discrimination at the hands of non brahmin hindus in TN, but are happy to join the stone throwing from far far away at a people who never gave them any reason for doing so.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:53 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:for some years now uppili has been calling tambrahms lily livered. i thought this was some peculiar instance of self hatred. but now i realize he may have been referring to himself and other tambrahms here who never had the courage to raise their voice against discrimination at the hands of non brahmin hindus in TN, but are happy to join the stone throwing from far far away at a people who never gave them any reason for doing so.

1. I thought Saamiyaar is Goundar. He observed Brahmins and called them sissies for not standing up to people wwho abuse them.

2. What have you done so far about discrimination against TamBrahmss in TN?

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:35 am

Rishi wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:for some years now uppili has been calling tambrahms lily livered. i thought this was some peculiar instance of self hatred. but now i realize he may have been referring to himself and other tambrahms here who never had the courage to raise their voice against discrimination at the hands of non brahmin hindus in TN, but are happy to join the stone throwing from far far away at a people who never gave them any reason for doing so.

1. I thought Saamiyaar is Goundar. He observed Brahmins and called them sissies for not standing up to people wwho abuse them.

1) LoL @ saamiyar is a goundar.
2) nothing, but i don't whine here daily about muslims.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:51 am

[quote="MaxEntropy_Man"]
Rishi wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:for some years now uppili has been calling tambrahms lily livered. i thought this was some peculiar instance of self hatred. but now i realiz]e [b]he may have been referring to himself and other tambrahms here who never had the courage to raise their voice against discrimination at the hands of non brahmin hindus in TN,[\b] but are happy to join the stone throwing from far far away at a people who never gave them any reason for doing so.

[/quote

>>>Himself and other Tamil Brahmins? implies you might have misunderstood him to be a TamBrahmin.

Btw I think he is accurate about the behavior of Brahmins. Both good and bad.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:30 am

1. comparing muslims to jews would cause jews to retch and muslims to commit suicide (bombing).
2. if I had a dollar for every time a liberal asshole called someone hitler or hitler's germany I wouldnt need to play the lottery anymore.
3. it's funny to see the wannabe iyer claim betrayal at every turn when someone disagrees with him. what an immature asshole, for someone who's pushing 70

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:54 am

Ahead of the next round of voting in Madhya Pradesh on Thursday, voters are receiving hate pamphlets that exhort "Free India of three crore Muslim infiltrators from Bangladesh" and "Free Kashmir of traitors."

The booklets are being distributed in a door-to-door campaign in the western part of the state by workers of the right-wing Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) and the Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP).

The BJP government in the state, headed by Shivraj Singh Chouhan, has not yet commented on the controversial material.

The pamphlets do not carry a party name or symbol, but feature photographs of Narendra Modi, the BJP's prime ministerial candidate, and Rajnath Singh, the party president.

They urge people to vote, appealing "if not this time, then never" while underscoring "the country needs a majority government, the country needs a stable and strong government."

http://www.ndtv.com/elections/article/election-2014/hate-pamphlets-in-madhya-pradesh-ahead-of-thursday-s-vote-511675?pfrom=home-lateststories

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:33 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rishi wrote:

Of course not...bcz you are afraid to be objective for fear of offending muslims EVEN on the net that too using anon handle...

BTW, I am a Vellala Goundar but many of my friends are Iyers and Iyengars as I went to a Brahminical school. Saw parents of these friends repeatedly telling their wards to stay away from trouble and "dont say/get into anything that will put them in remotest trouble." they will even avoid some roads as they passed through a couple of slums. Regarding their daughters forget it... The entire neighborhood was an equal mix of malayalees, brahmins, goundars, and naickers. It resembled almost like NYC - all together and yet clear, invisible curtains.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:42 pm

you are as much of a gounder as i am an astronaut.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:45 pm

>>>How do you know he didn't? What do you think he should have done to them?

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:19 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:you are as much of a gounder as i am an astronaut.

Ahhhh... I wish I were a Poonal-wearing Tambrahm for I could have landed a trophy wife...Wink

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:29 am

Ahhhh... I wish I were a Poonal-wearing Tambrahm for I could have landed a trophy wife...Wink

>>>What? Twice-borns are given automatic access to Hispanic gals?

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:39 am

Kris wrote:

>>>What? Twice-borns are given automatic access to Hispanic gals?

Now don't start me on Chicas...at this late hour.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:21 am

There is a TN Brahmin guy who is married to a beautiful Hispanic girl. They have two boys. She visits the temple regularly. But I get the feeling that she cannot make heads and tail of what these Hindus do.

Btw I could very well see that they love each other deeply. That is why I consider that guy lucky.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:11 am

it's too late in the game to be putting on silly hats that don't fit.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:30 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

it's too late in the game to be putting on silly hats that don't fit.

Hmmm.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:26 am

Rashmun wrote:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/zahir-janmohamed/hindu-muslim-gujarat_b_2346505.html

No wonder with this type of unsubstantiated anti-Modi rhetoric by some Muslim politicians, writers and others in India, while even wrongly comparing the Muslims living in Gujrat under BJP’s Modi as CM with the Jews  living in Germany under Nazis and Hitler,  many people in India are beginning to think and say that if the Muslims are so afraid of Modi as the next P.M. (ever since he was  selected by the BJP as the P.M. candidate)  perhaps they should move to Pakistan, as Jinnah used to say (in his demand for separate Pakistan for Muslims) that Muslims can’t stay with Hindus in a united India. 

It’s time for everyone to cool down the anti-Modi rhetoric.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:53 am

Apparently, Muslim students are not treated well in classrooms in sikular states - UP, Bihar and AP.

So, blame Mulayam, Laloo, KCR, YSR, Nitish, MT, Pappu, Diggy and other fukular CONmen for anti-Muslim behavior.

http://www.ndtv.com/article/world/muslim-students-served-food-last-says-rights-group-512135?pfrom=home-lateststories

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:14 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
michelle2 wrote:

lol. gossip girls.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down